Old 11-17-2019, 05:18 AM #107081
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Skin loves to tortment her slaves by keeping them sexually frustrated and on edge while toying with their cocks. She uses her tight pussy to tease him by only allowing the very tip of his cock head inside her as she bounces on top of it. To taunt him further she slides her pussy over his shaft making him beg to cum at the feeling of her dripping wet cunt. Mistress Skin is feeling generous after having multiple orgasms and finishes him off by allowing him to finally blow his load with a handjob.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 15 min 49 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 442 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 05:18 AM #107082
Модератор

Модератор

A hot blonde is back once again to finish the job that she has not been able to finish in two attempts. Though this feeble guy does have a heart condition and is not supposed to have orgasms, he is still around after two coerced male orgasms given by her. This time, she does not intend on failing.
As he has told his friends it is her trying to get him, she is not supposed to be there. But, she slips in and w en the feeble guy sees her he can't believe it. He tries to call out for help, but she again does some hand over mouth action and keeps him quiet. She tells him that he has been lucky the pat two times, but this time she will ride him to his ultimate end.
She immediately gets up on him and riding him even though he struggles with what little might he has. He tries to push her off, but she simply takes his arms and pins them under her knees holding them there as she fucks him to get another coerced male orgasm.
He repeats familiar things like this will end him. She does not care. This is what she wants. She gets then exactly what she wants as his coerced male orgasm is so strong he flails as he cums then immediately falls ****. This excited her once again and she gets off with an orgasm of her won then gets off him to finally and checks to see if he is still able to rouse.
It looks as though this time she has finally done it. She is so excited and hopeful that this time he will be done for good. She covers him up quickly to conceal what she just did and then sneaks out of the room, confident that this coerced male orgasm was the magical one that finally did the trick.
Included in this clip: Coerced Male Orgasm, Riding, Hand Over Mouth, Pinning, Struggle, Femdom, Fantasy, Blondes, Blonde Riding, Fucking to End Him
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 19 s
Size: 365 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 05:20 AM #107083
Модератор

Модератор

You've dreamed of hearing Goddess pussy getting wet merely from shaking her fat ebony ass just for you. Enjoy and worship the Bootyful view of Sunshine one of a kind ass. You are sure to cum endlessly from the slow cum countdown included while Goddess ass teases you.** Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 8 min 14 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 05:21 AM #107084
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 8 min 3 s
Size: 262 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 05:22 AM #107085
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Size: 497 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 05:24 AM #107086
Модератор

Модератор

Mandy Flores is an agent from FFA (Femme Fatale Agency). An agency where males request their END under the control of women. Desperate because of financial problems, with a fetish for femme fatales or for any reason, if a man enters into the FFA, he can be sure he will never leave it alive. My client is anxious to play out a simple photo he brought. A sensual ride, his last ride until he gasps his last breath and take the condom full of cum as my trophy....Mandy Flores
INCLUDES: Executrixxx-Fantasy - BONDAGE SEX - ROPE BONDAGE - BREATH PLAY - Coerced ORGASMS - Coerced EJACULATIONS - SENSUAL DOMINATION - COWGIRL -
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 14 min 1 s
Size: 748 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 05:24 AM #107087
Модератор

Модератор

My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores
Note: There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits, I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this.
INCLUDES: Blackmail-Fantasy FANTASY - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - BLOWJOBS - Coerced STRIPPING - MALE DOMINATION - MENTAL DOMINATION - CREAMPIE - HOMEWRECKER
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 7 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 844 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 05:25 AM #107088
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 17 min 13 s
Size: 832 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 05:25 AM #107089
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Tiffany has her pleasure slave wrapped tight in restrictive bondage and ready for her use. She does not want to hear him, look at him or feel any touch from him except his hard cock inside her pussy. With a ball gag stuffed tightly into his mouth Mistress Tiffany rides her bound sex toy to orgasm, rubbing her clit as she thrusts his cock deep inside. As a reward for keeping still and hard while she pleasured herself, Tiffany rewards her fuck pet with a handjob. She milks all the built up cum from his cock, making him spray a huge load high into the air.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 12 min 11 s
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 05:26 AM #107090
Модератор

Модератор

You've been a bad boy this year, and now Mrs Claus has come to bring your gifts..a heaping helping of edging and CBT in tandem! I know you're excited to prove your worth as an obedient boy, so surely you won't fail. Several rounds in, you're guaranteed to be a *little* sore (lol) and then have an assignment for when we complete our session. And here you thought you wouldn't get anything for the holidays from me...
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 15 min 29 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 802 MiB
Download From AnzFile