Old 05-14-2019, 04:03 PM #23011
Модератор

Модератор

You're woken in the middle of the night by a strange, demonic woman crawling towards you. You've never seen her before, yet you somehow feel an intense glimmer of recognition. Suddenly you realize: she's the woman whose been haunting your **** and tempting you in your dreams. Your cock stiffens and throbs as you gaze upon her supple, silk covered body and glowing face, as satanic as it is alluring."You desire me," she whispers. "I can see it in your eyes and in your cock. Your lust is painful in its intensity, and it's rendering you powerless to me. Tonight is the night you'll finally satisfy that overwhelming desire - the night I'll take you away with me. My pussy is wetter and silkier than anything you've felt before, and it will bring you pleasure far beyond any earthly sensation you've experienced. But there's a price you must pay: your soul will be mine after, and your corporeal form will be no more. You'll have to d1e for me."Your mouth opens in an attempt to refuse, but no words come out. Your lust overwhelms your very desire to live. As you slide into her, the pleasure is intense and incapacitating, leaving you only half conscious.She slides out of you as post-orgasmic waves still rack your body. "You're mine now," she hisses with a cruelly tempting look in her eyes. "And now it's time for me to take you away." She presses her panties up to your nose, Coercing you to inhale deeply. The concentrated scent of her pussy paralyzes your muscles and drains the life from your body.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 13 min 51 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 04:05 PM #23012
Модератор

Модератор

It's just SO HOT if you Consumer own cum. Get completely naked and start jerking right away. I want you to build up a big load in your balls so you can cum all over your face and down your throat. I'll tease you so it builds up the most. I'll show you how I want you to cum of course it needs to be in the 'Loser position'. You're a good cum slut, aren't you? Show me. If you're good, you'll get another video... So are you ready for the cum countdown? You'll swallow your load like a good b0y. You'll love it. Cannot back out! Add a Code to your order: 20% Markup 'Pay Up!' $25 Markup 'LOSER FEE' $100 Markup 'CUM PERMISSION' 50% Markup 'Sissy Tax' 75% Markup 'PAY MORE' 100% Markup 'LOVE BUNNY' 500% Markup 'Intox Fantasy Fantasy TAX'
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 19 s
Size: 385 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 04:10 PM #23013
Модератор

Модератор

Default Violet Doll - iwantclips

Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 11 min 27 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 210 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 04:23 PM #23014
Модератор

Модератор

This is a very sexy instructional popper jerk off instruction clip that you simply cannot miss! I am wearing my sexy fishnet dress and my bling heels and this outfit in combination with me not wearing any panties is going to drive you absolutely wild! I start out making you jerk slow for me... just enough to get the really pumping. I get you worked up wanting more and more until I make you stop and take a hit from your poppers. I get you fucked out of your mind and high as a kite as I am instructing you to jerk your dick at the pace I choose. I keep this going until you simply cannot take anymore and I allow you to have the best orgasm of your life! You are going to need days to recover from this one! Customer Review: "Wow... thank you very much. I'm lost for words, I didn't quite expect as much as you delivered. I need some recovery time now, I think my brain is as empty as my balls now. You made it feel very special indeed, thanks again for your time and effort!" You'll like this video if you enjoy: Jerk Off Instruction - Masturbation Instruction - JOI - Tit Worship - Masturbation - Popper Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy Presented to you in 1920x1080 true high definition.
Models: Fetish Princess Kristi

Duration: 15 min 59 s
Size: 969 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 04:25 PM #23015
Модератор

Модератор

As i know u like to jerk of all the time i decided today to give u my panties Stroke ur cock nice and good watching me playing with my panties to get u all sored and horny I want a big load over that panties u nasty boy
Models: SophieEden

Duration: 6 min 47 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 151 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 04:26 PM #23016
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much you love worshiping my tits, so guess what! It's your lucky day. Wrap your hand around your cock and enjoy this little jerk session. It's going to be the closest you ever get ~ Categories: Tit Worship, Big Tits, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Cum Countdown, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, Beta Humiliation, Femdom POV, Brat Girls Good boys send tributes use markup codes: $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Size: 512 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 04:29 PM #23017
Модератор

Модератор

Stealing my ex-best friends boyfriend because I can and I'm better than her in every way. I snuck in and her boyfriend was ****, so I pulled up my tight little dress exposing my big ass and sat on his face. He would always stare at me with longing eyes so I knew the second he woke up under my ass he would forget all about her. I slid grinded, bounced and smothered his face with my ass and slid my blue thong to the side to made him lick my p*ssy until she got home
Models: Goddess Alexa Divina

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Size: 440 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 04:39 PM #23018
Модератор

Модератор

It's true when guys typically say I'm the biggest tease. I begin to get warm and horny while you watch, squirming as I seduce you. You want me more the moment I begin to touch my pussy - making myself cum and squirt. I still won't let you have me. I prefer you to watch me touch my entire body until you bust a huge load in your pants - because..after all..that it what a true tease would do.
Models: GoddessGabi

Duration: 11 min 27 s
Size: 682 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 04:40 PM #23019
Модератор

Модератор

I just got in from smoking **** with some **** in the car. I'm totally tipsy. My friend is in our hotel snoring with her ex. I'm so high and horny. I'm not ****y. Stroke for me while I play in my panties. We gotta be quiet though. I want you to nut when I nut.
Models: Twerktress

Duration: 12 min 21 s
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 04:40 PM #23020
Модератор

Модератор

I know you've missed Me. You haven't had any good fap material or guidance from Me for awhile now. Well you know the saying that absence makes the heart grow fonder; in your case it's absence makes your cock get harder. As soon as you push the play button your cock gets hard, harder than it ever has. You've missed this, you've missed what I do to you. Listen to My voice as I instruct you to stroke your cock. I know it's been awhile, it's only going to take a few strokes, but I want more than that.
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 15 min 43 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 280 MiB
Download From AnzFile