Old 08-09-2019, 03:42 PM #9941
Модератор

Модератор

Gwen desperately needs to hold in her poop, she sticks a pen up her butt to let the poop fill, she spends some time pushing her poop to the opening of her butt and then closing it again so it doesn’t come out. While she’s trying to hold she switches to a new position and the poop can’t be held in any longer and with a little push is forced out of her and onto the floor. Rubbing her cunt to the dirty smells and feeling, she’s thinking longingly of her sweet good puppy and his thick red cock. She runs to go get him and suck on his cock a little before she lets him watch her rub her feces onto her cunt. Guiding him into her she can tell that he’s liking it a lot as he starts out slow and progressively speeds up and is fucking her hard, stretching her filthy cunt open. He’s the best dog that she could hope for! She pulls him out and grabs some of her filth to mush on top of her cunt, covering it fully. She takes his swollen boner and forces him to rub himself into her filth, coating him thickly in her warm mess. She tells him how much of a good boy he is for letting her do this to him and him responding so enthusiastically! She loves her doggy so much!
Models: GwenyT

Duration: 22 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.59 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 03:43 PM #9942
Модератор

Модератор

Watch in White lingerie tell you I want to show how much I love the scat fetish..
I pee on my bed then push out a huge shit onto my bed, I show you it before licking it getting my tongue all brown, before smearing it all over my bum.
I then smear it all over my hairy pussy getting it coated telling you how amazing it feels with having warm shit all over it..
I then smear my new big tits coating them in my scat the feeling of it rubbing over my nipples its insane..
I then smear my mouth like a filthy scat slut and lick it some more before fucking my pussy hard while I suck and lick my fingers.
Then lick my scat once more..
WoW my breath will really smell of shit after this
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 15 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 919 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 03:44 PM #9943
Модератор

Модератор

I peeing a lot in this video too. I put a cup on the floor and try to pee into. Wanna fill up with my nectar. But some times I just pee over on the cup not in ? But doesn’t matter you can watch my beautiful pussy peeing with strong stream too. When I feel I have no more pee I lift up my cup and pouring on my pussy and smearing it.
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 3 min 29 s
Size: 203 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 03:45 PM #9944
Модератор

Модератор

Yana and Olga love to fill each other mouths with shit especially liquid diarrhea . This time Yana and Olga were doing to each other anulingus , their tongues caressed each other anus , but in that moment when she was fondling the anus Yana , Yana launched a great stream of liquid shit into the mouth of Olga , but John is not finished she repeated this several times , Oh yeah Olga was a mouth full of liquid shit diarrhea . Yana took the rubber cock , and thrust into the mouth of Olga when Olga was a mouth full of liquid shit .Then Olga and Yana are reversed , now Yana caressed the anus Olga , And Olga, too, fills the mouth diarrhea Olga , Oh Yes she does it a few times , mouth Yana took a large quantity of liquid shit diarrhea , Olga also put Yana in her mouth rubber member , when Yana had a mouth full of liquid shit . In this clip the girls fill each other mouths with liquid shit diarrhea , fart , and play with rubber cock . This is a very hot video for you, our beloved friends .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 8 min 51 s
Size: 872 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 03:48 PM #9945
Модератор

Модератор

Every wonderful day begins with some wonderful things. Like when you open your eyes and see something cute, or when you hear some nice melody…. Or when you poop your panties at the morning and lying in bed with heavy load between your bum cheeks (^_^)
Yeah – it was the first thing that came to my mind this morning on the weekend :> No housework today and no other duties :> So I can make a really nice PantyPoop and wear my load a bit longer !
Models: NaughtyPuma

Duration: 10 min 55 s
Size: 637 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 03:52 PM #9946
Модератор

Модератор

you love me shitting??
Models:

Duration: 4 min 43 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 03:53 PM #9947
Модератор

Модератор

I start touching myself through my panties as I mull over whether or not I should reward you for being such a good slave lately. I let you watch as I finger my wet swollen cunt - you like watching that, don’t you? You really like best is my toy going in my ass too? Don't you wish these fingers were your, inside me, tasting me - that this toy was your dick? You don't even deserve to see me cum, stupid slave! In fact, I know what you really like best is my thick smelly shit, this beautiful ass is beyond you too, loser. I've got your "reward" for you right here! Sniff it, breathe my stinking shit, loser. You're getting my mercy, really. My shit is really big, next time you disobey me I'll do more than just make you sniff it, I'll сram it down your throat and make you eat it all! ?
Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 16 min 39 s
Size: 1.40 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 03:54 PM #9948
Модератор

Модератор

i poop on realistik dildo and after it play with it and smear my body
Models: nastygirl

Duration: 4 min 8 s
Size: 892 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 03:54 PM #9949
Модератор

Модератор

Moaning as the poop comes out, a pleasure poop. At the end I show up close of the pile I made. I look tall from this angle haha
I'm trying to attract more fans. I've been told my videos are really hot, so please leave a review if you buy. I'll send free pics of my asshole and pussy for those who leave a review (message me), no matter if it's a positive review or negative. Thanks!
Models: kalasextoncb

Duration: 1 min 20 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 34.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 03:55 PM #9950
Модератор

Модератор

At starting I wear black skirt with black top. Start to teasing then slowly stripping off. Showing up my spreaded pussy and bum hole. You cannot resist the view. So sexy. Then take a comfortable position and playing with my pussy, rubbing over and over. Please myself. Feel so good. First fingering myself then penetration my dildo into my wet pussy. Fucking myself in different positions. You can take a pleasure in all of my body. Feet,legs,ass,tits. After few minutes fucking I was squirming because felt I should go to toilet but I decided staying to masturbating and pooping. So first peeing then I pooping, pushing out nice and long poo till laying on my side and keep continue masturbating till I cum. At the end I wipe my dirty ass, clean up after myself and get dressed again, then walk away ?
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 20 min 51 s
Size: 917 MiB
Download From AnzFile