Old 05-17-2019, 08:48 PM #23981
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty masturbates on Halloween, fully naked using her realistic dildo and her vibrator.. Spookily sexy ;P (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 19 min 23 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.21 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 08:50 PM #23982
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 4 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 168 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 08:59 PM #23983
Модератор

Модератор

You're a dumb, worthless bitch and your brain gets so much emptier when you get turned on. I know what I'm doing to you.These natural tits will break you and wipe your mind clean for me. I want you to edge until your last remaining brain cells are completed fried before I can implant some information that I deem to be important. The only information you need to know. **Video is uncensored**
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 14 min 36 s
Size: 764 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 09:01 PM #23984
Модератор

Модератор

This is a casual video...join me for coffee while I remind you about the status of your existence in my world. Worship my strong thick toned legs in white knee high socks, as I cross and uncross them while I get my point across.
Models: PrincessAshley

Duration: 5 min 23 s
Size: 396 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 09:04 PM #23985
Модератор

Модератор

I invited a friend of mine to my house to spend some time togheter and to show him my new phone. He who is a technology enthusiast comes immediately. I show him my new iphone and tell him that he is of the latest technology and that it has yet to leave the market. I am testing this new phone for scientists who are experimenting with new technologies and new applications. My friend is very interested and immediately starts playing with the phone to try it. I tell him to stop because it could be dangerous and I do not know what could happen. I tell him that there are many femdom applications, of hipnosis and I do not have time to stop him that he has clicked in the "shrinking" application. He immediately becames so small so tiny as to be transparent. And so he fell into my trap. I knew that if I had prevented him from testing the phone he would surely play with uit and would end up trying this new application. It has become very small and I enjoy Tormenting him under my feet. He is so small that he is stuck in theBANNED WORD of my fishnet stockings. Then I make him fly down several times from the top down to the floor . Then I let him fall into my shoe and tell him that from now on this it is his new home inside my shoe and under my feet. He screams and i terrifie him by making him shut up. And you do you want to try this new tiny slave application too? ENGLISH SPOKEN Ho invitato a casa mia un mio amico per fare quattro chiacchere e per mostrargli il mio nuovo telefono. Lui che e' un appassionato di tecnologia viene subito. Gli mostro il mio nuovo iphone e gli dico che e' di ultima tecnologia e che deve ancora uscire nel mercato. Sto testando questo nuovo telefono per degli scienziati che stanno sperimentando nuove tecnologie e nuove applicazioni. Il mio amico e' molto interessato e si mette subito a giocare con il telefono per provarlo. Gli dico di fermarsi perche' potrebbe essere pericoloso e non so cosa possa accadere. Gli dico che ci sono molte applicazioni femdom, di ipnosi e non faccio in tempo a fermarlo che lui ha cliccato nell'applicazione "shrinking". E' subito diventato cosi piccolo da essere transparente. E cosi e' caduto nella mia trappola. Sapevo che se gli avessi impedito di giovare con il telefono lui ci avrebbe sicuramente giocato e sarebbe finito per provare questa nuova applicazione. E' diventato piccolissimo e io mi diverto a torturarlo sotto i miei piedi. E' cosi piccolo che e' incastrato nella rete delle mie calze a rete. Poi lo faccio cadere varie volte dall'alto fino al pavimento e ogni volta faccio fatica a vederlo talmente e' piccolo. Poi lo faccio cadere dentro la mia scarpa e gli dico che da adesso in poi questa e' la sua nuova casa dentro la mia scarpa e sotto ai miei piedi. Lui urla e lo terrorizzo facendolo stare zitto. E tu vuoi provare anche tu questa nuova applicazione tiny slave?
Models: Goddess Hilary Blaze

Duration: 12 min 47 s
Size: 555 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 09:12 PM #23986
Модератор

Модератор

You have come to see Me because you are having a very hard time coming to terms with the fact that cock seems to turn you on. What could this mean for you? Well, I am here to help you with that. I am here to help you understand that this will be a part of your life forever. I will make you to accept this fact, that cocks make you cum, by reprogramming your subconscious mind. I will guide you through a session bringing you into a deep state of relaxation, where you will find My words sink deeper and deeper into your brain. You will enjoy stroking to cock, cumming to cock, and will embrace your new life by the end of this session.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 12 min 11 s
Size: 378 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 09:17 PM #23987
Модератор

Модератор

These tits are so far out of your league. You can't look away seeing that my middle finger is the only thing covering my nips. You get so horny for denial and humiliation. I'm sure as hell not giving you nudity today and I'm not feeling to nice either. So enjoy the view and be my verbal punching bag for a moment or two! Consists of: TIT WORSHIP, BIG TITS, FEMDOM, HUMILIATION, FLIP OFF, MIDDLE FINGER, FEMALE DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, TEASE GODDESS, BRAT GIRLS, BRATTY GODDESS, TIT WORSHIP, BIG BOOBS, IMPLIED NUDITY, EROTIC TEASE, TEASE GODDESS, COCK TEASE, DOMINATION, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, ORGASM CONTROL
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 4 min 27 s
Size: 220 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 09:27 PM #23988
Модератор

Модератор

You might find you prefer hot girls over your old significant other. Luckily for you I love ruining relationships. You probably already know it's so easy for me being young hot and sexy. I find every way to use it to my advantage. Will you succumb to my advances now or will you wait until you finish the series. Buy this clip and realize how hard it is to say no to Me. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB****
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 5 min 37 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 415 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 09:39 PM #23989
Модератор

Модератор

I've seen you staring at my tits. You fucking moron, aren't you married? What would your wife say? LOL let me guess, you're one of those "what she doesn't know won't hurt her" guys. Maybe I should tell her that you're jerking off to my big tits right now. You fucking pervert. You can't help yourself though can you? My tits are just too perfect. Too round. Too soft. Too addictive. So much better than her tits, aren't they?
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 6 min 57 s
Size: 1 009 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 09:52 PM #23990
Модератор

Модератор

Addicted to me and addicted to p0ppers is only going to end one way. You crave that euphoric feeling, desperately aching for control. With each hit you know you are only pushing yourself deeper into that black hole of addiction. You can't resist me you try so hard not to lose yourself but my curves and those akyl nitrates lure you in. Your mine, you want to be toyed with, you want to be destroyed and you want to surrender every part of you. It feels good to get your fix, it feels amazing to be controlled and nothing else matters when your head is fuzzy and all you can hear is my alluring voice. Through the haze you see my beauty and are besotted, you want to submit to me in every way possible. Feeling woozy and extremely horny, you are at my mercy and there is nothing you can do. I have this hold of you and you don't know how but it feels good and you never want it to end. Get your fix addict.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Size: 221 MiB
Download From AnzFile