Old 04-20-2019, 01:56 AM #15071
Модератор

Модератор

I kept you after class to have a discussion about some complaints young ladies made regarding your behavior. You keep looking at me, and not in the way a student should look at their teacher. I notice you staring at my posterior every time I go to the blackboard, not to mention you can't take your eyes off my chest. It's very inappropriate and I want you to stop it otherwise I'll be coerced to transfer you to another class, or even have you suspended. It's a very serious issue, and that's not all. The girls have seen you...touching yourself down there too. Yes, they have. Don't laugh, human anatomy is not funny - God has given us these tools for reproduction, and reproduction only. Meaning you are not to 'play' with it like that. What do you mean, you don't understand?? SEE! You're doing it right now! This is what I'm talking about; a blatant lack of respect for your teacher, your body, and God. This is unacceptable. And stop laughing! You can't just go around touching yourself in public with no regard for others' feelings. You don't see me topless in class for everyone to see - it's distracting and pointless. There is nothing to be sexualized about female mammary glands! You think this is some kind of joke, well let's just see how hysterical bare breasts are! How about a woman's vagina, is that funny too? Take your penis out right now, I'll show you how you are to treat these reproductive organs. Fantasy includes: female domination, religious, catholic school teacher, teacher/student, virtual sex, virtual doggy style, dirty talk, strip tease, confrontation, masturbation encouragement, fingering, big tits, pov
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 21 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-20-2019, 01:56 AM #15072
Модератор

Модератор

You told yourself through high school that it would all turn out better- that girls like ME would amount to nothing and guys like you would be the next Bill Gates or something, right? Ha, that's not how it turned out at all is it? I'm successful and popular and I can get any guy I want. You.. well, look at you. Then a gross loser, still a gross loser. Oh.. wait. Did that turn you on? Did you just get a little hard when I called you a loser? Whoa. That's fucking weird. You like to be told how pathetic you are? Well, this could be fun for me.. let's see how hard you get with all I have to tell you. And you are gonna follow my instructions..
Models: Goddess Cai

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Size: 568 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-20-2019, 01:57 AM #15073
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you love and I gladly exploit your weakness to the fullest. You are a total ass addict and I easily manipulate the fuck out of you with my big butt. I was blessed with the round behind of a goddess, and you will kneel behind and dream about what touching it would be like. Sadly for you, you'll never ever earn that privilege.
Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 5 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 338 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-20-2019, 01:58 AM #15074
Модератор

Модератор

Hi losers...let me guess...your plans for the evening or the weekend involve...fucking nothing. Sitting inside at your computer, yet again, dick out, clips loaded up, ready to edge a few hours away, hmm? This isn't healthy, so tonight I'm taking control. Tonight you're going to watch this clip and follow the instructions within, for one hell of a femdom date night. I've designed a plan that will keep you connected to me, and your submissive, loser roots, throughout an evening in the real world. That's right, you're actually going to leave your jerk-cave for once. Be warned though, this task is ego-destroying, cruelly humiliating, mentally sadistic, and...HOT! By the time you walk back in to the comfort of your wank-pen, ready to blow your load, you'll be so fucking debased and horny that you'll experience the best release in a LONG while. To truly play along, you'll need access to a bar/pub/club, $50, and around 1 hour of free time. Have fun on your date night, loser!
Models: London Lix

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Size: 309 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-20-2019, 01:58 AM #15075
Модератор

Модератор

Using confusion techniques and the illusion of choice I will guide you into a path of financial slavery. Will my mental conditioning lead you to send a single tribute, or is this the beginning of a new path for you? A path that will lead you into becoming my slave.
Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 9 min 49 s
Size: 866 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-20-2019, 01:59 AM #15076
Модератор

Модератор

Do you want to know why it's so fun to Blackmail Fantasy and extort money from you? Because it's so easy! You're so weak and pathetic, it's like taking candy from a baby. All I need to do is give you a sexy look, lick my lips, maybe twirl my hair, and the information just pours out of your loser mouth. It's so damned easy to manipulate you because you think with your dick. It's so fun to work you over and with all my charms and feminine assets, it's makes you nothing more than easy money.
Models: The Mistress B

Duration: 8 min 4 s
Size: 243 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-20-2019, 01:59 AM #15077
Модератор

Модератор

You can't look away. You're obsessed with my perfect tits, and I'm going to use it to my advantage. I use your addiction to my beautiful, big, tits to brainwash you into spending, and spending, and spending. You are now programmed to be the perfect slave.
Models: ObsessedwithAbby

Duration: 8 min 0 s
Size: 472 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-20-2019, 02:00 AM #15078
Модератор

Модератор

You thought you found the girl of your dreams that is until you met me. Too bad you have a new wife and are only interested in her, right? It seems by just looking at me, letting your eyes explore every inch of my beautiful body, that a bulge in your pants is growing. Now, how would your wife feel about you getting aroused by another woman? Am I really making you that horny? Why don't you show me which true Domme woman owns you, your happy wife or your master seductress, me? Prove to me you're mine my licking that precum oozing through your jeans.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 503 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-20-2019, 02:01 AM #15079
Модератор

Модератор

You've found me, now you're hooked. Find out what i'm all about and what you need to do to serve me. All I want is ca$h and big dicks... but guess what? That little puny pecker of yours will never live up to my standards. Now you have to empty your wallet. SERVE YOUR NEW GODDESS. PLEASE ME THE ONLY WAY YOUR LOSER ASS CAN. Good little bitch boys will pay double with mark up code: DOUBLEDUMMY
Models: Deandra Fyre

Duration: 4 min 10 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 149 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-20-2019, 02:03 AM #15080
Модератор

Модератор

Come in my office. I wanted to talk to you about something. No, not the reports for work. I know you've been staring at me. I always see it. I know what you are looking at too. You want to see what's under my work clothes. You're a naughty little man at the office. Anre't you? I know it. I'm not stupid. You cannot stop staring. How about I give you a little treat. I'm going to take control of everything. You just do as I say...
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 280 MiB
Download From AnzFile