Old 05-02-2019, 07:17 AM #20091
Модератор

Модератор

Do you crave hard use of your cock and balls? Do you fantasize about being kicked.. Busted.. Enduring the amazing torments that a Domina can dream up? Oh good, because today you're going to be doing them to yourself. I have a series of implements you'll be using with specific techniques for all levels of CBT experience.. even for those who need true testicular destruction. This is not your typical CBT instructional.. this is only for those who desperately need to be ballbusted.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 12 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 344 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 07:20 AM #20092
Модератор

Модератор

Up close and personal, private show of my perfect feet.
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Size: 595 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 07:27 AM #20093
Модератор

Модератор

Looking for something different today, or maybe you'll already an anal whore needing a good hard FUCK. You're ready to be used, don't worry- I'll take it slow... at first. I'll have you stretching that ass as I tell you how I'd bend you over and peg you. After you've been filled for a little while- I'll turn on my metronome and see if you can keep up like a dirty little bitch... If pounding your prostate doesn't have you leaking cum without touching your dick- I'll allow you to stroke your cock at the end... under one condition...
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 15 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 264 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 07:30 AM #20094
Модератор

Модератор

WARNING- Before proceeding to read the description, please take note: This file is not suitable for those who suffer from epilepsy, seizures or for those who suffer from any form of mental illness or affliction. The file contains strobing effects & flashing. You should not, under any circumstances take part in this file under the influence of Drink or **** of any kind. By continuing to purchase and take part in this file you are agreeing that you have read the warning in full and agree to accept full responsibility for any outcome, action, reaction or otherwise either positive, negative or otherwise. You agree that Annabel Fatale, AnnabelFatale**** and any or all of it's associates, stores or operators cannot be held responsible either legally or morally for any and/or all outcomes. If you feel that this clip/file may affect you in a negative manner DO NOT buy the clip. Welcome to The Puppeteer. This is the finale of the consumed series (Can be used as a standalone), however, it is unlike any file I have created before. This is FULL VIDEO offering a whole 32 minutes of both audio and visual brainwashing using techniques I've never used in previous files. This is not your average brainwash clip, it uses the same techniques employed by intelligence services, the millitary, police, government and advertising companies (As well as the infamous Derren Brown). The file has been tested on a member of my inner circle and the effect so profound it left the subject shaken and confused after directly carrying out a request I made some weeks prior that had stuck in the subjects mind. There will be regular free triggers posted on my website, social feeds and stores for the forseeable future so you can rest assured this file will have a very very long lasting effect. This is not a toy, gimmick or fake brainwash, it's not designed to satisfy a play acting fantasy, this is designed to do exactly what it says and condition you to my will. If you're at all in doubt whether being conditioned in such a manner is what you desire, then I request you DO NOT buy the file. This is hardcore brainwashing and conditioning at it's finest so please make sure, it's what you want. Annabel Fatale
Models: Annabel Fatale

Duration: 32 min 18 s
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 07:34 AM #20095
Модератор

Модератор

Look at Me: long blonde hair, sexy big boobs, don't I look like a total fucking BRAT?! lol and you absolutely love that about Me, don't you? Yeah, you love how bitchy, how greedy, and how absolutely BRATTY I am! Hearing Me talk about how much cash I I'm going to take from you without any remorse just makes you jerk your dick faster, lol you're just so PATHETIC! The brattier I am, the more the cash just rolls in and the more excited you get, *giggle*. That's why I always say: The Brattier, The Better!
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 07:49 AM #20096
Модератор

Модератор

Default HypnoticNatalie - iwantclips

Models: HypnoticNatalie

Duration: 6 min 28 s
Size: 479 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 07:50 AM #20097
Модератор

Модератор

I'm not just some random big tittied broad tossing around a few insults to make extra income. Fucking with Me is psychological warfare. If you're bored with vapid role-play and you want something REAL, if you've been craving complete mental domination, here it is. Watch this for an intense brainfuck unlike anything else you'll find in clips. CODES FOR THE TRULY OBEDIENT My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY The rest of you will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 20 min 45 s
Size: 1.49 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 07:50 AM #20098
Модератор

Модератор

You're so lucky, aren't you? You get to worship Me. I'm testing your obedience, I'm building up your stamina, I'm teaching you how to hold back that orgasm for Me. Listen to My voice. I'll tell you when, I'll tell you how, I'll tell you how this is going to go. Your luck may be rising, but your balls and your wallet are going to be drained dry. But it's all for good luck. It's worth the risk, it's worth the sacrifice. it's a sacrifice you must make for your Queen! BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME LOSER! GOODBOYS get Me extra GOLD at checkout: IMAGOODBOY - 15% MARKUP IWANTJENNIFER - 25& MARKUP YOUDESERVEMORE - 50% MARKUP JENNIFERSJERKAHOLIC - 75% MARKUP IWORSHIPJENNIFER - 100% MARKUP ILOVEJENNIFER - 500% MARKUP JENNIFEROWNSME - 100% MARKUP Spoil Me with Gifts: spoiljennifermarie.com
Models: Queen Jennifer Marie

Duration: 6 min 13 s
Size: 546 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 07:51 AM #20099
Модератор

Модератор

Hello pervert, im lokking so innocent today, but what i have be**** my tits isnt so innocent, look what i got for you, yes a bottle of poppers for my poppers addicts, are you ready to lose your mind for me in this delicious and dangerous game? you like to take to the edge just for me, you always want to get more and more even when you know how toxic this poppers is for you and how much i will fuck up your mind, i love brain washing you, so grab ur bottle of poppers, unzip your pants, pull out your dick and follow my instructions, at the end you will siff your poppers from my panties, ready? 1,2,3 and ....
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 18 min 48 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 07:58 AM #20100
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Jessa Rhodes makes her new slave spread her cheeks and bury his face deep inside her tight little asshole!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 8 min 10 s
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile