Old 10-17-2019, 12:48 PM #92541
Модератор

Модератор

Strip down completely naked and I want you kneeling in front of me with a plate placed in between our legs. I want you to edge over and over again for me. In order to show your devotion to me I am going to give you a set number of abandoned orgasms to amuse me. And every time you give me a worship puddle you will have to lick it up. If you fail to lick it up every time then there will be punishment.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 16 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 360 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:49 PM #92542
Модератор

Модератор

I make your cum taste so good! Eating a big load for me is delightful. My body makes your cock so big and my voice makes you so compliant. When I give you a hard cock and a soft mind, that's when you're cum tastes the best. Start stroking for me. I'm going to show off for you and you're going to love eating a yummy load of cum for me.
Worship harder. Prove you mean it. Use my markup codes to pay me more:
LoveAshley 50%
AllForAshley 100%
ObeyAshley 200%
Models: Obey Lady Ashley

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:49 PM #92543
Модератор

Модератор

While Step-Daddys away at work, I stay home and fuck myself like the good little slut i am. Watch me gag, spit, drool & twerk for daddy's pleasure.
Models: MadelynMonroe

Duration: 5 min 25 s
Size: 476 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:49 PM #92544
Модератор

Модератор

I am sick of you perverted losers continuously looking at my cleavage, ass, legs.. I've had enough of it. Today you are entering my office for some serious training. You can never maintain eye contact can you?
Well I am going to teach you some fucking manners.
Your still doing it now! Looking down my blouse. You are a pervert. You know that right? You are on the verge of being sacked and you still can't look at me in the correct manner.
Losers like you need to be told how to treat a woman correctly... I'm going to train you up to behave then send you home to continue tugging your pathetic cock over me.
Models: Ashleyjay

Duration: 8 min 51 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:49 PM #92545
Модератор

Модератор

All it takes to get your attention is to strip, but what if getting naked did so much more than that? I could use my body to put you in a trance. What if my naked curves, laid fully bare, caused you to spiral into another world altogether?
Watch my hips sway, let them lull you into a perfect state of euphoric contentment. Let the world drift away until my body is all that's left. You could feel all of your nerve endings buzzing with gratification from my anodyne seduction. Let go, feel the bewitchment consume you as I become the strongest aphrodisiac you've ever succumbed to.
My body will give you a taste of a thrill you can only envision after midnight. Feel the allure, and let yourself savor the daydream as I guide you through the most intense, sexual head trip you've only fantasized about. Feel your senses freed from the bondage of reality as I show you an escape your naughtiest reveries cannot comprehend in a total state of sexual awakening and explicit exploration that will leave you aching for more.
Models: Rose Black's Fetish and Fucks

Duration: 14 min 9 s
Size: 1 022 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:49 PM #92546
Модератор

Модератор

Bratty Giantess Girl Squeezes her Teachers and her Stepfather

My stepfather is principal at my school. I'm a bratty girl. One day he enters the room to ground me for my bad behavior in school, but I mixed some shrinking tonic in the beverages on a teacher meeting in our house.
When I come down for breakfast, I find all my shrunken teachers and my stepdaddy on the breakfast table. Now I'm a bratty giantess girl for them. What a fun!

The first two gets butt Squeezed by me. Then I put some jam on my toast, with two teachers on it and take a good Taste of the toast. Another teacher is swimming in my juice. I drink him.

I take off my sneakers and put my socked feet on the table to humiliate my teachers with the horrible smell of my sweaty sneakers and stinky socks. Haha, how rude!

My stepdaddy tries to get my attention with climbing my giantess' socked foot, but he falls down. Ouch!

I'm not that much hungry, so I decide to grind my art and physics teachers deep into the toast with my sweaty socked foot. Only a Red Life Juice stain remains from them.

I put one sock off and find some sock lint. Some teachers gets endangered when I carelessly remove the sock lint from in between my toes. They are huge as boulders for them.

My sports teacher gets Squeezed on the donut by my bare foot.

Then I decide to stand up on the table, so that those tiny teacher pests can see my enormous size compared to them. I Squeeze some of them under my feet.

I decide to Squeeze a couple on the donut, this time with my sweaty sock foot.

Finally I hunt my shrunken stepdaddy down, who has survived this until now.
I catch him and throw him in my sneaker, before I put it back on. This includes some pretty in-shoe shots.

If you like to see socks and barefeet on food, and want to see many humiliating Squeezes by a bratty giantess stepdaughter, this clip is totally for you!

This clip contains many sfx close-ups and pov shots of me performing sock and barefoot Squeezes of tiny men, a vore and a drink scene and an in-shoe Squeeze.
Models: Giantess Loryelle

Duration: 18 min 45 s
Size: 970 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:49 PM #92547
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 8 min 20 s
Size: 312 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:50 PM #92548
Модератор

Модератор

You feel you've made a mistake. Your eyes wander because you grabbed the first woman that would say yes to you. Now you're stuck. What a fucking loser. I'm here to remind you that it's all wishful thinking anyway: you can look but you'd never have a chance. A loser dreams big, doesn't he?
***Get Noticed. Tribute.***
Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 4 min 48 s
Size: 350 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:50 PM #92549
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Piper - iwantclips

Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 15 min 15 s
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:50 PM #92550
Модератор

Модератор

Master has enslaved the girls entire swimming team, but he's not happy with their performance and they are clearly lacking in skills. That's where I come in to play my part as the new coach of the girls swim team and it's up to me to teach these rookie cumsluts a lesson or two. The need training - their holes need training all of them so they can please their master and take his cock and cum everywhere. He needed someone with my experience and skills level to show these bitches how it's done. Now ladies, you will see you all have a dildo in front of you that is full of cum to use and I am going to instruct you and you will follow my instructions as I show you how to please your master. You will have one week to learn the ropes or else you'll be kicked off the team and you'll never be let near your master's cock again. Lesson 1 - Blowjob : I'm now going to show you how to give a proper blowjob, you spit on your master's cock to get it nice and sloppy then you lick it all over, cupping the balls and sucking on the head as you stroke it. You should be able to slide his dick ball deep down your throat and gag on it. You have to be able to hold it down your throat for as long as possible, this is part of your training being able to hold your breath as you feel master's dick deep down your throat. Now you will always praise your master's cock, you worship master and his big cock and all the cum he gives you from it. You must always beg like a good cumslut on your knees and plead to have master cum all over your face and in your mouth so you can taste his delicious cum and swallow it all never waste any. Lesson 2 - Riding Cock : When master fucks dozens of girls he gets tired so you must learn what it means to ride a dick. You must work for his cum and be able to ride your master's dick and earn that big load of spunk deep inside you. Don't just sit back and take his cock, ride his dick hard and fast, bounce on top of him so he can see your big tits shake. Then turn around and do reverse cowgirl position and lean forward so master can **** your tits and squeeze your ass while you bounce on his cock. Also I've been told to tell all of you, that ever girl must stop using birth control, as your master wants to breed his girls. You will all ride until you take master's cum deep inside you and he will creampie your wet slutty cunts and master will impregnate you all. Eating all of that cum out of that juicy pussy. Remember you all are nothing more that dirty cumsluts for master to use and fuck you, you will get filled and fucked with cock and cum and be grateful for the opportunity to serve such perfect master with a big cock. Lesson 3 - Anal : Master tells me he was extremely disappointed to learn that not one of you bitches could take his big cock in your ass. Well your going to be shown by me, seeing as I'm an anal pro and take just about anything in my ass your going to watch and learn. Showing them how to finger their ass, then I fuck my ass and gape it wide with a big creampie I fill my asshole with a big load of spunk and they watch it drip out and I tell them even if it drops onto the floor they must eat it a. Never waste a drop of masters cum it's too precious to waste. To finish up the lesson I take my huge bat to show them how extreme I can be and they have one week to do their homework which is being able to take a bat up their asses. Anyone who can;t will be kicked off the team and miss out on servicing master's cock. Now hit the showers bitches, I've got another cheerleading team to teach this afternoon. So many sluts so little time
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 30 min 17 s
Size: 1.74 GiB
Download From AnzFile