Duration: 15 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 896 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 05:37 PM #11132
Модератор

Модератор

Part 1 of 7 from a Custom Video - Jessica sneaks into my office and starts snooping through my files. She is so busy looking where she shouldn't that she doesn't hear me come up behind her until my necktie is securely wrapped around her arms! She tries to be coy, she tries to be cute, but I will not let her go until she agrees to do a striptease/lapdance for me. And that's just for starters!...
Models: provillain

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 312 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 05:45 PM #11133
Модератор

Модератор

I sit and smoke with my legs spread wide, Mr. lucky in plain view taunting you after being freshly removed from my pussy something you know you will never understand or experience...ever. Sit down, take in my 2nd hand smoke, eat up this Strawberry Creampie I've Fucked up just for you! Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me.
Models: madam brandon

Duration: 5 min 38 s
Size: 226 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 05:47 PM #11134
Модератор

Модератор

haha why the hell should I get a job when I have big huge bounce soft tits I can jiggle and shake in your face and then make tons of easy cash off you???? watch me tease and taunt with my boobs and brag about how I dont have to work or even think if I dont want to because Im a pretty girl with big tits which means I have a bunch of slaves like you who will do it all for me...All I have to do is wear cute clothes and show off my cleavage and the cheques come rolling in!!! I bounce my tits right in your face while teasing you by squeezing them and jiggling them. You cant resist these pretty bouncy tanned big tits!!!
Models: PrincessMindy

Duration: 10 min 47 s
Size: 396 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 05:53 PM #11135
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to get fucked up for me? Sniffing in nice and deep, taking big old whiffs for me. Get your substance of choice and inhale/drink whenever I tell you to as I turn you into a mindless, gooning slave for me. It's time for another Intox Fantasy, mental programming session with yours truly!
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 10 min 58 s
Size: 823 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 05:57 PM #11136
Модератор

Модератор

My, my, my, I'm such an eater! I just came from the restaurant where I stuffed myself and now I want a big delicious dessert and I'm going to have one! My boyfriend is going crazy about my new curvy body, he loves it more and more and he wants me to gain even more weight, he adores that jiggly belly and those fat rolls. So he decided to buy me some cakes, some yummy treats and he wants to feed me. He is teasing me with the cake and then he stuffs it all in my mouth, at the beginning I take small bites and after that he wants me to eat the cake all at once. At one moment I unbutton my pants because the belly got bigger and bigger. He caresses my fat belly that he likes so much and continues to feed me until I finish all the cakes.
Models: Tamara

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Size: 1.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 06:00 PM #11137
Модератор

Модератор

“That's it - show Goddess how you behave. This is an honor, you know…” “Thank you, Goddess!” “You SHOULD be thanking me.” This clip is such a fine example of proper ass worship. My bitch slave is on his knees as I relax on my bed and taunt him with my beautiful ass. I Coerce him to bury his face between my cheeks and dine on and devour my perfect asshole! The best part is that while he's busy kissing and licking my ass, he's coerced to listen to my verbal humiliation… Like a good pet, he speaks when spoken to. He tells me how amazing my asshole tastes, how perfect I am, how pathetic and inferior he is compared to me. Not that he needs to - he's on his knees burying his face in my ass and wiping it all over my asshole! But still, it amuses me to hear him admit it, admit that he's addicted to my ass. As he grovels to me and sucks on my ass with a passionate fervor, I tease him and remind him that his only purpose in life is to clean my ass! And it's entirely true - he knows it, and if you were in his place (go ahead - be jealous), you would, too! As he falls under my spell, his breathing grows heavy and he knows he will be enslaved to my asshole forever. It's like a spiritual catharsis - my ass seizes his mind and crushes it completely. And that's quite evident at the end of this clip - he's so mesmerized and flustered from being allowed the honor of worshipping my ass that he nearly falls ****, collapsing on the bed. Case-in-point: my ass has absolute power. It will draw you in, wring you out, and render you a submissive little bitch forever.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Size: 978 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 06:08 PM #11138
Модератор

Модератор

"Yes cum in my ass! Don't stop, cum in my ass" your'e fucking my ass and cum deep inside. Ah so amazing! I turn around and put my top back on and offer you some water. I begin a tense conversation "So... I've been hearing that you've cheated on me". Of course you act surprised but we both know it's true. Now that the truth is out, it's time to get my revenge. I pick up a little remote and click it towards you. It activates what was in your water that I gave you and now... well you're going to shrink to a tiny man. "That's right, you just came in my ass and the best revenge for me is to eat you alive... through my asshole! You'll suffer and you'll drown in your own cum. The perfect revenge for an asshole like you lol. I would say you'll never cheat again, but you won't have the chance. Ah prefect size now.. bye asshole!"
Models: Lanie Love

Duration: 8 min 31 s
Size: 179 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 06:10 PM #11139
Модератор

Модератор

You've always loved the look of hot bimbo bodies, extreme hourglass figures.. but this brunette Barbie is only pleased one way. Watching her 32DDD breasts jiggle when she laughs at you makes your little mind melt like butter on a hot knife. You're so addicted, you'll do anything to please Goddess Fiona...And that includes going into debt. Whatever makes her smile.
Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 5 min 38 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 080
Size: 176 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 06:12 PM #11140
Модератор

Модератор

Jerk to my twerking ass. I twerk my ass fast in your face and encouraging you to jerk to it. My ass looks so good shaking in your face, doesn't it? I know. Jerk that dick good to my clapping ass. I strip down to my naked ass and shake it faster in your face. Slapping and spreading my ass for you. I end with a cum countdown and make you cum all over my asshole.
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Size: 206 MiB
Download From AnzFile