Duration: 7 min 57 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 574 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 04:29 AM #11332
Модератор

Модератор

This is a very sexy instructional popper jerk off instruction clip that you simply cannot miss! I am wearing my sexy fishnet dress and my bling heels and this outfit in combination with me not wearing any panties is going to drive you absolutely wild! I start out making you jerk slow for me... just enough to get the really pumping. I get you worked up wanting more and more until I make you stop and take a hit from your poppers. I get you fucked out of your mind and high as a kite as I am instructing you to jerk your dick at the pace I choose. I keep this going until you simply cannot take anymore and I allow you to have the best orgasm of your life! You are going to need days to recover from this one! Customer Review: "Wow... thank you very much. I'm lost for words, I didn't quite expect as much as you delivered. I need some recovery time now, I think my brain is as empty as my balls now. You made it feel very special indeed, thanks again for your time and effort!" You'll like this video if you enjoy: Jerk Off Instruction - Masturbation Instruction - JOI - Tit Worship - Masturbation - Popper Intox Fantasy Presented to you in 1920x1080 true high definition.
Models: Fetish Princess Kristi

Duration: 15 min 59 s
Size: 273 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 04:32 AM #11333
Модератор

Модератор

I know you're addicted. Every time you stare...you just want to please them. I'll warn you now, worshiping my perfect cleavage is not cheap. Don't focus on that...focus on what's in front of you. You can't resist. But I'll tell you right now...you better be useful, or get lost. This is where you learn what it takes to keep me in your life. You need me and my cleavage...don't you forget it!
Models: PrincessAshley

Duration: 7 min 0 s
Size: 263 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 04:32 AM #11334
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 227 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 04:33 AM #11335
Модератор

Модератор

Do the sight of my feet make you hard? So petite & perfect. They look amazing around a cock. And the things I can do...mhmm.. You'll be addicted after you indulge in this clip. You've been warned Be good to me, send a tip with a markup code MissyAddict +100% MISSY150 MISSY300 MISSY500
Models: PetiteBlondeMILF

Duration: 5 min 28 s
Size: 465 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 04:38 AM #11336
Модератор

Модератор

My tits are the trigger, that one thing that drive you insane. Without these perfect tits, you are nothing, you canlive without them. I know what an addiction you have to my perfect tits. You can't get enough. You will keep coming back again and again for them. These tits own you and every aspect of your life. You are in so much trouble and after this clip you will be completely fucked. I am going to train you to be my total tit addict. I could just smother you with these huge tits and you would a happy man. Look at these huge tits, my perfect perky nipples drive you wild, now keep sending those tributes puppet! Its time you understand that you are MY tit zombie and there is NO escape for you! These tits have all the power over you. Your life doesn't matter, only me and these tits. Your obsession with my huge tits is only going to get bigger. They rule your world!
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 7 min 57 s
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 04:39 AM #11337
Модератор

Модератор

You can fuck like a bunny. Shame it's only your hand. Say hello to frustration while you worship Me, the embodiment of everything you want and everything you can't have in a woman. You can't have it because you're too addicted to jerking off. You're too busy being a pathetic wanker to deserve anything more. And since you love wanking so much, loser, I've decided that you're gonna be doing it forever. I'm here, as the ultimate symbol of sex and male desire, to tell you that you're gonna edge forever. No sex and no more orgasms for you. Just endless frustration for the bad bunny.
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 21 min 59 s
Size: 1.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 04:43 AM #11338
Модератор

Модератор

This is one of my best collections so far. Get ready to have your stroking controlled in every way possible! It's been another fantastic year of controlling your orgasms. I've always said that the best way to control an unruly slave is to determine when, where and how they orgasm. I've had you practice all sorts of methods from edging, to tantric masturbation, chastity, ruination, and basically every technique out there to control your cock. So I've compiled a clip of 50 of my favorite ways I've control that little nub between your legs. Get ready to stroke in every way possible and to follow my every instruction. We're going to put your cock through the ringer. Let's see if you can keep it together long enough to cum at the end. If you can't follow my every instruction, you can't cum at all.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 1 h 0 min
Size: 1.35 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 04:49 AM #11339
Модератор

Модератор

A seductive JOI/CBT custom. No verbal humiliation, no name used. "Thank you Mistress for your help and time. Please don't use any name in the video I would like a cbt instructions video. My favorite video by you is "Slap It", where you tell me to slap my dick and balls as I stroke. I know cbt isn't a listed category, but another video by you telling me to hurt myself has been something I have wanted for so long. I have even purchased some other videos by you that have cbt in them, but none match "Slap It". I hope that you can find time to give me another video like "Slap It" after all the tributes and gift cards. This is what I would like: I would like the video to start with you telling me to get naked an on my knees for you. I typically prefer cbt that is just with my hand and no tools, but I am okay with being told to hurt myself with string, rubber bands, hard-cover books, and wooden spoons, though I don't want to have to use more than that if any of that. I would like you to wear something similar to what you wore in "Slap It", something that shows a lot of skin and is tight around your body, and please be blonde with your hair down. You can tease me a lot throughout the video with your gorgeous body and tell me to stroke when I have a free hand. You can decide if I get to cum or not at the end. You could even tell me to pause the video and watch "Slap It" again with an extra stipulation and come back to the custom video before you decide if I can cum or not. Thank you, Mistress."
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 16 min 33 s
Size: 723 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 04:55 AM #11340
Модератор

Модератор

We are going to have quite a bit of fun today! You know how much your mistress loves to see you suffer in pain. She gets so turned on and horny instantly. Today you are going to do everything that your mistress tells you to do, with absolutely no objections. I tell you to get that cock out and start stroking it for your mistress's perfect little body. As you are stroking your cock, I tell you to give your balls a light little slap for me. I laugh at the little jump you make when you do so. You are so obedient and loyal, just the way I love my little slaves. I tell you to stroke your cock faster and faster for me as you continue to slap your balls harder and harder for me. Seeing that you are enjoying this all too much, I command you to get a piece of rope and tie it tightly and firmly around your balls and your entire cock. I laugh at the sight of you struggling to stroke you cock now with the rope in the way. I remind you that this is not for your pleasure, it is only for mine. As you continue to struggle to stroke your cock, I command you to continue repeatedly slapping your balls as you stroke faster and faster for your mistress. I start getting hornier at the sight of it all & strip down and begin fingering my dripping wet, tight little pussy. I begin craving to see you in even more pain as you edge your cock closer and closer for me. I instruct you to start repeatedly slapping your balls even harder as I count down from 10. When I hit zero, you are to blow your load all over for your mistress. This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Size: 795 MiB
Download From AnzFile