Old 07-13-2019, 01:15 AM #52181
Модератор

Модератор

The Hottest Cum Eating Instruction Compilation!

A must have for a cum eating slut like you, Purchasing this video will keep you busy eating your sticky cum for hours while I enjoy spending your hard earned money.

Buy it now and open wide, over and over!

Good Boys will add my Mark up Codes:
JasmineJunkie 50%
PaytoCum 100%
LoserDickTax $50
SitOnMe 75%
Cuck4Life 50%
Loser4Life 100%
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 44 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 3.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 01:16 AM #52182
Модератор

Модератор

You've arrived at a holiday party with your wife when you suddenly see ME. You can't take your eyes off of me even if you tried. You see me chatting with others but occasionally making eye contact with you. Wearing nothing but a sexy red white and blue push up bikini I walk up to you and start to chat. Just when we start flirting your boring old wife comes over and says it's time to leave. I persuade you both to stay for just a bit longer and before you know I have your wife fetching us drinks while we talk. It's not long before your wife is furious and insists you leave with her now. But I have other plans for you and leaving is not one of them.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 15 min 45 s
Size: 1 002 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 01:19 AM #52183
Модератор

Модератор

Remastered for better quality audio & video. An additional 20 seconds of never-before-seen footage. As the boss of an all-female company, I've recently been required by law to seek out male employees. In order to comply, I put an ad in the newspaper, which you answer. You come in dressed like a slob & have a bad attitude. I'm very offended. I think that you assumed that this workplace would be relaxed because it's run by women. There's no way I would allow you to be the public face of this company.You beg me for a second chance. You need this job desperately. So I tell you that I'm going to interview you for another job: Back End Support. I have to test your skills though, and I find you quite lacking in the ass-eating department. So I make you lie on the floor, and I show you how it's done by sitting on your face. I grind, I bounce, I rub up & down. You still need some training, but I think you'll make a good addition to this company.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 10 min 31 s
Size: 718 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 01:20 AM #52184
Модератор

Модератор

We've been talking about a threesome for awhile. It's really getting me excited. Except it's not quite what you thought it would be. I start to explain my thoughts slyly, seductively. You are hard and even harder after I include some information you did not expect. I'm so turned on by this. I can't wait for you to tell the person at work what we have been thinking about...
-This was a custom, the name Ryan is used throughout. It also is a fully nude explicit nude clip-
*NOTE: I create custom videos, read here for more information: http://missvikkilynn.com/custom-videos/
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 16 min 9 s
Size: 1.95 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 01:20 AM #52185
Модератор

Модератор

So you want to be a good anal slut? Great! This is perfect for you. I'll have you fucking that ass with nice big things in no time. You have a task everyday this week. Daily anal masturbation is necessary. It's time you learn to loosen up those muscles, allow penetration, and cum like a good little whore. So bend over, slide it in, pump it, ride it, and fuck it good. Think about what you're working up to. Think about what you really want. You want a nice big dick fucking that whore hole! I'll help you bring that fantasy to life. Don't worry. You'll be ready in no time. Open up. Take it nice and deep in that ass. I'll guide you.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 15 min 17 s
Size: 354 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 01:22 AM #52186
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip!
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 562 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 01:23 AM #52187
Модератор

Модератор

After my last fur fetish clip I found out you are addicted to my fur? Here is another dose for your addiction. You know already you can´t resist a Goddess like me in fur. It gets you so weak. I command you to get on your knees and worship me. Jerk for my divine presence while I dominate you AGAIN.
Models: Helena Sin

Duration: 8 min 55 s
Resolution: 1078 x 1 920
Size: 347 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 01:24 AM #52188
Модератор

Модератор

Yet another fur fetish clip for your addicts. Here is another dose for your addiction. You know already you can´t resist a Goddess like me in fur. I am high class, everything you ever wanted and more. I get you so weak. I command you to get on your knees and worship me. Jerk for my divine presence while I dominate you AGAIN.
Models: Helena Sin

Duration: 9 min 34 s
Resolution: 1078 x 1 920
Size: 386 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 01:25 AM #52189
Модератор

Модератор

Yes you there you pathetic dirty slave..your job today is very simple get your tongue and give me a tongue bath. I just finish my work out and before i bath you must lick me clean.
Come here and lick my sweaty armpits, sweaty ass and sweaty boobs... i will sit in your face and Coerce you to sniff my crotch..i know you love it.
Models: Black Mistresses

Duration: 3 min 13 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 48.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 01:25 AM #52190
Модератор

Модератор

You are a teacher and your hot black student Ana sits on your desk and tells you she has been a good student.. she tells you that all the teachers in the school have been bowing down and serving the hot black girls in the school.. its time for you to take your natural place on the floor and worship her. She starts giving you orders and you find that obeying seems to be the right thing to do... she tells you to go fetch her some coffee. Part of you tells you that teachers arent supposed to be bossed around by their students, but another part of you tells you "I am inferior to black girls.. I should always obey the superior race". She tells you to tie her shoe for her and you do it like a good bitch. Then she tells you to untie it and remove it. You know its ridiculous for a grown man to be obeying a student but when she sternly says "DO IT", you lose all ability to resist. She waves her sweaty black feet in your face and you know what to do. You start sniffing and kissing her precious feet like a good white boy. Then she turns around and spreads her black ass... as she winks her asshole in your face you know that you have become her lowly asslicking servant.... In the end, she makes you jerk off for her.. A WHITE TEACHER, DOWN ON HIS KNEES IN FRONT OF HIS BLACK STUDENT, JERKING OFF HIS COCK WHILE SHE COUNTS DOWN... YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!! ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, PUSSY WORSHIP, INTERRACIAL DOMINATION, CUM COUNTDOWN, JOI, FEMDOM POV, and more!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 9 min 44 s
Size: 567 MiB
Download From AnzFile