Old 11-05-2019, 02:56 PM #102231
Модератор

Модератор

I want you.. to lick and suck on my delectable feet. You like sexy legs and feet so I know You're going to do what you're told and only cum when I tell you to. As soon as I slip off just one heel Exposing-Fantasy my sexy bare sole, you're mine. At my command, you grab your cock and start jerking it for me
Models: Goddess Alexa Divina

Duration: 12 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 334 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 03:00 PM #102232
Модератор

Модератор

You want to see what Nikki's socks look like after going on a hike and having to walk through mud and water .. Her feet sitting in wet socks all day .. I bet you can imagine just how smelly those socks are now as she put them in a bag until her next hike and wore them again as you will see in the video while she makes you inhale the stench of her soles and makes you cum.
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 5 min 25 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 191 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 03:03 PM #102233
Модератор

Модератор

Nikki doesn't like what this loser has to say so when he wakes he wont just be waking up but he will wake to her ready to trample and make him choke on her soles .
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 355 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 03:08 PM #102234
Модератор

Модератор

Featuring Princess Kelly Sunshine (https://iwantclips.com/store/539/kellysunshine)
We're here to tease you in our sexy, shiny little outfits and get you completely fucked up tonight. We know you love being told how and when to stroke, edging for our hot little bodies and having that brain wrecked at the same time. We'll keep you sniffing and stroking until you're ready to explode, so get your Aroma ready and prepare to take on two naughty little int0x nurses who are determined to get you completely Having fun before you cum hard for us.
Contains elements of: DOUBLE DOMME - SHINY FETISH - COERCED Intox-Fantasy - JOI GAMES - MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 247 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 03:09 PM #102235
Модератор

Модератор

Caught you sneaking in my room again! Just look at my feet and get it over with.
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 13 s
Size: 173 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 03:11 PM #102236
Модератор

Модератор

I set everything up just for you. I wore my stockings and garter just for you. I want you to look. I wore this matching bra and panties just for you. Look closely...all the details are just for you. I always get wet when I know you're watching me. See the cum between my lips? Now it's between my fingers. Maybe you are showing this video to your friends...I hope...Maybe you are all watching me touch myself, saying what a hot little slut I am. Now I can't help but take it all off so I can show you everything. Watch me rub myself and use my toy so I can show you my real orgasm and collapse in a fit of tears.
Models:

Duration: 11 min 57 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 884 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 03:13 PM #102237
Модератор

Модератор

...maybe 40 seconds in the video... the swollen cockhead ejaculates!...afterwards views of sperm covered ballsack... and this is a cool angle now I want to do more vids of cumming on my lap, I mean the nutsack made that sperm, isn't it cool that it runs down all over it and covers it? The nutsack deserves to feel that sweet sweet sperm running all over it!
Models: haydenbabee

Duration: 4 min 29 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 43.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 03:16 PM #102238
Модератор

Модератор

Sexy Teen-18+ Monica plays with her pussy but wants you to admire her pretty feet and toes...which one will you watch?
Models: Karups Hometown Amateurs

Duration: 11 min 59 s
Size: 436 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 03:21 PM #102239
Модератор

Модератор

You are my son, Momma's boy. I've been training you to worship my pussy. I want you to be in complete check for the rest of your life with me, just like I did with your Step-Father. Im training you to be in complete obedience and have been building up your training, and now its time to progress to the next level of your pussy worship phase. You will watch me get fucked by my lover. Im reenacting all the steps with my Step-Father before you only my goal is to perfect it even more. I've been training from a very early age to you don't know any better and its all perfectly normal. This enslaved life of total devotion to Step-Mother with the goal of some day tasting me. I use belittling language, B*** talk tone of voice and references to your young age and constant needing for direction and guidance as I talk about taking things to the next level today. You're just entering puberty and have just started experiencing cumming to me so its perfect timing for you to learn complete dependence....“There you are, son, you've been making your Step-Mother so proud with your obedience so far and I think you're ready to take things the next level in your training to be my ultimate pussy slave. I've deprived you of jerking for a week so you can build up a nice,big wet cumload for Step-Mommy tonight. Its important for me to so how devoted you are to your mother's pussy. I know how much you've been fantasizing over your Step-Mother pussy, I understand how the hurt it's causing you so far, but some day you'll thank me. I don't ever want you to take your mother's pussy for granted and if you ever reach the maturity and sacrifice level to touch and taste it, you'll be so appreciative of it.
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 13 min 58 s
Size: 381 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 03:22 PM #102240
Модератор

Модератор

Want to know what I learned in class today? I learned how to eat feet, and... I also learned how to give a footjob. I know you think I'm so innocent, but I know exactly how to work my feet on a hard cock. I want to show you. I'm going to show you, right here in this classroom. In my pink backpack, I snuck into school my favorite pink dildo. Watch me as I wrap my french pedicured feet around this pretty plastic cock and stroke it exactly like I learned how to stroke a real one. It makes me so wet to feel the wide, slick shaft between my two soles and held beneath my toes. I want you to see how good it feels for me when I work it harder, imagining that I can make it explode with warm, white, sticky cum until my feet are soaked in it. The feeling on my pretty feet is so intense, I might even cum before you do!
Models: Goddess Foot Jobs

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Size: 255 MiB
Download From AnzFile