Duration: 6 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 07:54 AM #78912
Модератор

Модератор

You're just dying to see my perfect, pierced, all natural 32DD titties, aren't you loser? Of course you are. Everyone wants to see them. And basically everyone HAS seen them. Except for you, of course. Because I don't show my tits to losers. Never have, never will. Well, okay, maybe I will today. But only today! This is your only chance to see them! You'd best hope I don't change my mind halfway through, huh loser? Tags: Mind fuck, mind fucking, tit worship, tit denial, humiliation, loser abuse, tease & denial, tit domination, female domination, femdom, nipple denial, nipple piercings, pierced tits, pierced nipples, ripoff but not really Think you're a sub? Prove it: 25% Markup: Vixen25 || 50% Markup: Vixen50 || 100% Markup: Vixen100 200% Markup: DoubleVixen || 500% Markup: VixenClub500 ||1000% Markup: Vixen4Life Tax Time: Loser Tax: LoserForever || Cum Tax: Permission || Small Dick Tax: Dicklet
Models: MsVixen

Duration: 5 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 302 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 07:59 AM #78913
Модератор

Модератор

Props you will need:
3 rubber bands, duct tape, screwdriver.
The first challenge was easy. Simple. Predictable. This one... Not so much. No more simple hold and stroke games. It's time for you to show me more. Oh and I'm gonna enjoy. Laughing at you, manipulating you... I should not tell you too much, you might become too excited!
Models: Nina G

Duration: 21 min 9 s
Size: 772 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 08:04 AM #78914
Модератор

Модератор

Did I say something too far, endorphins running high on power? Or do I really get off on your security? When it amplifies a submissive person's desire like this, I do. And if I wasn't proud of what I just said in heat, I would have had it edited. I love doing this to a true submissive and I plan to do it alllllll the time all I have to do is make sure I can control myself while controlling you. Cuz this was wild.
(Hint I say the secret at about the 3 minute mark.)
Models: BlakeTangent

Duration: 17 min 18 s
Size: 766 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 08:09 AM #78915
Модератор

Модератор

You love Me. You can't get enough of Me. You can't get Me out of your head, and I like it that way.

I want you to wank to Me and worship Me at your job, whether you have to lock your office door, or hide in the bathroom stall or your car. You will worship Me at your place of work.

Why do you go to work and slave away at your boring job? It's for Me. Let this session serve as a reminder.
* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 7 min 43 s
Size: 568 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 08:10 AM #78916
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Mistress B - iwantclips

Models: The Mistress B

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 80.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 08:14 AM #78917
Модератор

Модератор

You won the lottery to make Xev Bellringer yours for an entire weekend. She greets you in a skimpy little outfit and leads you upstairs to her room. It's actually going to happen, everything you've done to her in those videos. And Xev wants you badly. The way she playfully **** onto the bed, spreading her legs to greet your body. The way she welcomes your touch, begging for you to fulfill your fantasies with her, right then and there. Kissing and licking your bulbous cock head, taking it into her mouth. You almost blow too soon... but she won't let you... not until you fuck her.
Fantasy includes: fucking, seduction, crotch rubbing, cock sucking, fingering, pov, cumshot, panties, socks
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 20 min 37 s
Size: 499 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 08:16 AM #78918
Модератор

Модератор

Training is essential in providing Mistress with a good seat. Mistress Synful does not accept chairs who cannot hold their breath under 1 minute. Daily training is mandatory for her chairs to build their endurance to be able to serve sufficiently as her cushion for her lovely round ass. Mistress Synful trains her slave in small increments of time, slowly building up to her minimum time, as well as over to ensure her slave is fit for company. Mistress stresses that he must act right, please her female guests bottoms and be a reflection of all her time and efforts she has graciously put forth to make him a humble and useful seat. Hence, face sitting in the smotherbox 101. The ass cushion is to learn his place, and the basics of being a comfortable seat for Mistress Synful's gorgeous ass.
Models: SynfulxPleasure

Duration: 8 min 42 s
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 08:16 AM #78919
Модератор

Модератор

This video was a custom request and the name Michael is used throughout. This is a very involved script detailing actual experiences between the viewer and his hairdresser. There is a lot of dirty talk with language such as bad bitch, naughty bitch, etc. The video tells the story and then moves towards POV sex with the viewer. Setting is at the salon in the back room. Visit watchbrooke.com for your very own custom video!
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 21 min 54 s
Size: 1.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 08:21 AM #78920
Модератор

Модератор

Ok, I love you in a bikini so please wear one And please act as enthusiastic, cute and bubbly as you can! Setting can be anywhere, as long as the lighting is good Please use a realistic white dildo if you have one. Start with a nice quick striptease, Then come closer to the camera, hold your breasts and beg me to suck on your nipples. From there go into a pov tit-fuck with the dildo, Then start sucking it, use your hand and deep throat a bit. I love both sensual and rough, so a combination is great. For the money-shot, I want you to stroke and kiss while you beg me for my all of my "cummies" If you can repeat the begging and stroking for a couple minutes, that really would turn me on. When you're ready for me to cum, take as much of the dildo as you can in your mouth, and let me cum down your throat Other than your gorgeous body, your voice is one of the sexiest things about you, and I have a few words and phrases that really push me over the edge. I love the words titties and boobies when referring to your breasts. Be as playful as you want with them, they are so gorgeous! I love the words Penis and Dick when referring to the dildo. At the end, begging for my cummies will make me explode, hope you enjoy making it!
Models: CammiCams

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Size: 224 MiB
Download From AnzFile