Old 07-18-2019, 12:24 PM #58291
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm sick of you bouncing around like a slut and jerking to other FemDom clips. Today I 'm going to get you horny and weak and talk you into jerking off to ME and only ME! My videos are all you will ever watch again , bitch boy. Today I claim you as my pet and MY property.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 15 min 23 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 319 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:25 PM #58292
Модератор

Модератор

I planned to make an even more intense sequel to my video "Most -sweaty feet ever!" for a long time - and finally did it. I put plastic bags over my wet bare feet and seal them with duct -tape , then put 2 pairs of warm socks over them and finally put on my hiking boots. I take a long hike on this sunny day and noticed how my feet got sweatier and sweatier. When I 'm finally back I order the slave to sit down in front of me and take off the boots , the socks and the plastic bags. He already knows what 's coming next! I make him smell the inside of the bags first - then shove my sweaty stinky feet directly on his nose! But of course he not only gets to smell them - he also has to lick them clean completely. I want him to lick and taste all the foot sweat!
Models: Madame Marissa

Duration: 19 min 47 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 384 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:25 PM #58293
Модератор

Модератор

Medical students Gabi and Ziggy are performing their final exam at nursing school. Unfortunately , there are no practice patients left and they 're going to have to complete their final exam on each other
Models: anatomik

Duration: 43 min 55 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 3.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:25 PM #58294
Модератор

Модератор

Men tend to want to serve only before they climax , therefore we need to take the climax away for men to be their very best. Think of all the things you can do when you 're not thinking with your pecker! You will find your new pleasure in servitude. You belong to me now...once I lock you away , that is.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 5 min 1 s
Size: 277 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:25 PM #58295
Модератор

Модератор

Sniff. Sniff. Sniff and stroke. More loaded , higher with each moment that passes. It 's a mental oblivion. An loaded helplessness , with me as your guide. I 'm going to get you just as high as I want you , and then even higher still. You 're my toy now. Just a little plaything , with no mind of your own. No trace of self -control. I 'm going to play with you. You 'll do stupid things for me. Brainless , humiliating , zombie tasks. Once you 're high and horny , there 's no end to your compliance. I can make you do anything I want. And I will.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 27 min 21 s
Size: 759 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:25 PM #58296
Модератор

Модератор

I know exactly just how to get your attention. You just can 't resist staring at my ass. It 's an addiction and an obsession that you can 't control. You 'd give anything just to see it. You 'd give anything just for a chance to sit there and pathetically stare at it. It 's all you can think about , so you just blindly will do whatever I say just to see more. Use a markup if you 're a a good piggy : 25 %- payingnova 50 %- loserfornova 100 %- morenova 500 %- allfornova
Models: Miss Nova Knight

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Size: 432 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:26 PM #58297
Модератор

Модератор

A game where I flip the coin , then mesmerize you into falling ****. Heads , you eat your cum. Tails , you escape the fate by being cum denied.Which will it be today?
Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Size: 752 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:26 PM #58298
Модератор

Модератор

You come into My office seeking help with your financial domination addiction. You 're hoping to cure your strong desire to go broke for women. After I countdown , you 're in a deep state of relaxation , where I speak directly to your subconscious. Little did you know , I have My own ulterior motives. While you 're at your most vulnerable , I tell your subconscious you can 't live without serving Me , tributing Me , obeying Me , etc. I get so turned on carrying out My little plan , I can 't help but touch myself. Poor thing - never saw it coming , but you wake up feeling great and you 've never felt happier or more fulfilled in your entire life. Really good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes : EEGOODBOY (20 % markup ) PLEASEEMPRESS (50 % markup ) EELOSERTAX (75 % markup ) EESLAVETAX (100 % markup ) EEBIGBOY (200 % markup ) EEBUCKS ($20 markup )
Models: Empress Elle

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Size: 568 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:26 PM #58299
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess juicy fat ass in a micro bikini will instantly make your cock rise. To Goddess glowing caramel skin , sunshine smile and soft natural tits you 'll instantly want her right beside you. Enjoy the sensual tease as Goddess gets butt naked just for your eyes only. Now go ahead and indulge in this Bootyful clip ** Mark Up Codes : 50 %-Bootyful 100 %-DatBootyTho 500 %-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Size: 1 012 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:27 PM #58300
Модератор

Модератор

P0ppers help loosen you up , they allow me to slide in to your mind , and take over. They do the hard work when it comes to relaxing your body too , but they 're not the only trick I have up my sleeve. I don 't need those chemicals to do a full mind body takeover , so feel free to watch this without them , so I can prove my point. Except I know you won 't. You 're addicted to P0ppers , just like you 're addicted to me. A quick induction pulls you deep , and that bottle of rush deeper still. I reveal to you the tricks I use to control your brain , to reprogram you. I can tell you all of my secrets and they 'll still be just as effective ; they 're that subconscious & powerful , if you even remember them at all. Or is everything I tell you about how I twisted you around my little finger purely distraction , from the real Mesmerize -robo -meditation methods I 'm employing right before your eyes. Too bad you 're too fucked up to tell. Too bad you 're about to cum & seal your fate further , regardless....
Models: London Lix

Duration: 19 min 16 s
Size: 534 MiB
Download From AnzFile