Old 01-14-2020, 10:04 AM #124321
Модератор

Модератор

Default Advanced Cum Eating Academy Lesson 4 -1080p mp4 - Princess Larkin - iwantclips

Advanced Cum Eating Academy Lesson 4 -1080p mp4 - Princess Larkin - iwantclips

You'll need the load of cum you saved from Advanced Cum Eating Academy, Lesson 3 to complete this task. You can't proceed without it.
The male mind is prone to fixation prior to orgasm and disinterest afterwards. So many of my cum-whores in training want to go for style points and play with their fresh semen, but once they've released, it holds no appeal.
I have the solution. I will instruct you through a series of scandalous maneuvers reserved for the filthiest of cum-guzzlers, using your reserved semen from the prior lesson. You'll be playing with your old load while working up a new one.
There's no guessing where this messy, twisted game will end. Follow my instructions and find out!
Contains the following erotic elements:
CUM EATING INSTRUCTION - MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION - CUM PLAY - MASTURBATION GAMES- FEMALE DOMINATION - HUMILIATION - FEMDOM POV
Watch hundreds of my streaming videos at LarkinLove.com
Want to impress me? Use one of these MARKUP codes at checkout:
25% tip - JUSTTHETIP
50% generous tip - GIVETHANKS
100% Markup to honor your goddess - HONOR
250% Markup to show your dedication - DEVOTION
666% Markup to sow you are completely enslaved - SUCCUBUS
Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 12 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 470 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-14-2020, 10:08 AM #124322
Модератор

Модератор

Default Feet Cleaning And Licking Lesson - fetishista - iwantclips

Feet Cleaning And Licking Lesson - fetishista - iwantclips

This video is a hot one ! I showing you exactly how to properly lick and clean some perfect feet ! And the best part is that I self do it to myself in order to show you !
Yes you heard that right . I am pretty flexible so I am licking my own feet.
Be attentive at every single detail: the tongue pressed hard againt the soles, the toes beeing sucked, the amount of spit used ... Everything !
And what better than some perfect high arched feet (size 37 european) as a demonstration prop?
Dare to take this lesson ?
Models: fetishista

Duration: 8 min 22 s
Size: 619 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-14-2020, 10:13 AM #124323
Модератор

Модератор

Default Topless Ten Tasks for My Cum Drinking Sluts - Carlie - iwantclips

Topless Ten Tasks for My Cum Drinking Sluts - Carlie - iwantclips

I have some tasks in mind for you today. No, I'm not going to be nice. Yes, you will get to cum. You're going to lay on your back with a pillow under you ass, your cock pointed at your face with a glass over the tip of your cock. This glass with collect all your precum during these tasks. After each task, you drink from the glass, but don't swallow. Keep your spunk in your mouth the whole time like a good boy. Todays goal is to complete ten tasks. Here are the tasks: 1- Jerk off 2- Ball caressing 3- Cock slapping 4- Not touch 5- Ball slap 6- Touch yourself while you gargle precum 7- Finger your ass 8- Ball slapping while you repeat the insult given 9- Edge and beg to swallow the precum 10- Cum countdown Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 13 min 47 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-14-2020, 10:17 AM #124324
Модератор

Модератор

Default Smoking Cock Tease - naughtytyi - iwantclips

Smoking Cock Tease - naughtytyi - iwantclips

Nothing beats a great Blow job and Smoking with a bit of Masturbation mixed with Teasing... mmmmmmmmmm
Models: naughtytyi

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-14-2020, 10:21 AM #124325
Модератор

Модератор

Default A Distracted Accountant Part One - SophiaSmithUK - iwantclips

A Distracted Accountant Part One - SophiaSmithUK - iwantclips

This is the first in a series about us working together in a law firm You walk back and forth, studying sheets of paper. You stop, turn, bend over and raise one foot to show the bottom of your shoe. I enter the room and you sit down and cross your legs. (If you are able to, position the camera so both your shoes are fully in view). We're meeting to discuss our client's trust account. Another colleague was found to be mishandling third-party funds so you don't want to make any similar missteps. You find all these rules and regulations a little boring but you know that's just my job and they're important. You listen to my points and note that much of it is common sense. Midway through our conversation you say sorry, what was that? You look down at your shoes, confused. "Um...thank you? I guess that's a compliment". We get back to business and you unknowingly start dangling one shoe. You ask a question and I become distracted and take a while to answer. You look down at your shoe, roll your eyes and adjust it without making any comment. You thank me and I leave. End with a brief phone call from your friend. You speak softly, saying that accountant is a bit weird. Repeat what I said with a cringe,"Nice shoes", you being naive at this point.
Models: SophiaSmithUK

Duration: 6 min 22 s
Size: 378 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-14-2020, 10:29 AM #124326
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kri Bedtied And Fingered Extreme Breathplay - Breathless Industries - iwantclips

Kri Bedtied And Fingered Extreme Breathplay - Breathless Industries - iwantclips

Protagonist: Kri

Beautifoul Kri agreed to be touched during this breathplay session.

The session lasts 22 minutes and the camera is never stopped: no cut.

The session start with Kri wearing a shiny PVC catsuit, she salt on the bed, crawling up to her position. Her hands are firmly ziptied to the head of the iron bed...

The game is so easy: we play with vibrating dildo and with finger on her clitoris while a transparent plastic bag is sealed over her head.

The bag will be sealed 7 times... Kri has no chance to break free from her position, the only thing left to do is wait...
This session is really intense! The time in which Kri waits for her request for air to be heard increases from time to time.

Absolutely must not miss!

Shoot in FULL HD Video.
Good Fun.
Models: Breathless Industries

Duration: 22 min 53 s
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-14-2020, 10:33 AM #124327
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sensual Stepson Mind Fuck ! HD - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

Sensual Stepson Mind Fuck ! HD - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

Custom: ***`s rich husband has just passed away leaving a huge fortune. However, her lawyer informed her that her young stepson will have control of all the money, The problem is that he never liked her. She then sets a plan that is going to put her stepson under her control forever and will make her a rich woman. ***waits her stepson to arrive home and then offers him a drink. However, when the young guy is not looking, she spikes his drink with a strong ********, which renders whoever drinks it pliable and suggestible. The poor boy drinks it and after a few minutes he starts to feel dizzy and lightheaded. Taking advantage of the ****-induced docile and disoriented state of her stepson, ***uses uses her shinning necklace to ****him. At the beginning, after realizing what evil ***is trying to do, the poor guy tries real hard to resist, but, in the end, thanks to the laced drink and to ***`s ****skills (and to some seduction with her huge perfect tits) he is defeated and put in a deep trance. Once her stepson is completely ****and in a defenseless suggestible state, *******him, turning him into her loyal and obedient slave, whose sole purpose in life is worshiping his mistress and obeying her every command. ***programs the poor guy to believe that the stinking smell of her sweat feet is the best smell in the world and that he is completely addicted to said smell. She also makes the ****young guy to believe that the more he smells, the more he feels docile, obedient and submissive, totally compelled to obey all his mistress` commands. Then, to have some fun, the ***makes her ****stepson to sniff and worship her feet. She makes him to fuck her and to sign papers putting her in control of his **** ****`s fortune. She ****him to humbly thank her for all this. To complete the fun, she orders him to make the house cleaning completely naked, It is just the beginning of his new life as her slave.
Now Son lets get these chores done- strip NAKED please ....
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 15 min 55 s
Size: 2.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-14-2020, 10:36 AM #124328
Модератор

Модератор

Default Teacher Spanking Slave FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

Teacher Spanking Slave FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

Custom Clip: It's my exam time and you are my strict teacher. I am your student who misbehave and don't study even if you tell. One evening you came from outside and see me doing nothing and looking at your videos and pictures. You shout at me , pull my ears and hairs and say what are you doing. After that you sit on chair tell me to come closer to you by showing figure and snapping your fingers. And tell me to write 1000 times that "I love Goddess Kira" and punish me with your stick. Lastly tell me if I don't do well you will punish me hard.
Clip Contains: slave training, femdom, teacher, humiliation, whipping, spanking, domination, redhead, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Size: 928 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-14-2020, 10:39 AM #124329
Модератор

Модератор

Default BP - Sorority Girls Enter Pledge in Annual Fattest Sow Contest (1080 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

BP - Sorority Girls Enter Pledge in Annual Fattest Sow Contest (1080 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

1080 HD Natalya has been feeding her little piggy, Devon, in hopes that Devon will win the fattest sow contest this year. The title of “fattest sow” goes to the pledge that has gained the most weight during their freshman year. Natalya has been stuffing Devon with pizza, apple pie and candy. But Devon is being a stick in the mud. She's barely even through her second pizza and she says she can't have another Taste. Amadahy steps in when she hears Natalya yelling at Devon. She helps Natalya encourage Devon to eat more. After Devon has a few more Tastes of pie, the girls decide to take her measurements. Devon's gained a few inches since the beginning of the semester! Her hips are especially fattening nicely. Their sorority house might be in the running for the blue ribbon. Devon looks extremely sad. She does not want to gain weight, but her new college friends keep encouraging her to eat. Amadahy and Natalya have kept the clothes that Devon fit into last year. They want her to see how tight her old clothes are on her now. Devon tries to fit into her old clothes. She can't get her old shorts up over her growing thighs. The girls laugh at her and congratulate themselves. They have Devon try on a slightly larger pair of shorts from the beginning of the schoolyear. She can get them over her thighs and ass, but she can no longer get them to button. The girls measure Devon's breasts. They make her wear an old blouse that barely buttons over her bra. Natalya starts yanking at the fabric, trying to see if she can get the shorts and blouse to close. Devon is just too fat to wear her old clothes. The girls take humiliating photos of Devon popping out of some of her old wardrobe favorites. They record her new measurements so that they can see how she progresses. Devon starts to cry. Natalya jiggles Devon's fat while she cries. The girls tell Devon that she will have to stand in front of a full-length mirror and self-assess her body. Her friends want her to notice all the areas where's she's gained fat, and think about the areas where she could be fatter. Then, when she's done self-assessing she's to sit down and finish eating the junk food that Natalya has laid out for her. Devon gazes into the mirror with sadness. Then, she sits down and begins to eat her feelings. (12:42 long)
Clip Contains: Amadahy, Devon, Natalya, Feeder/Feedee, Gaining Weight, Lesbian Domination, Sorority Hazing, Face stuffing/Overeating, Caloric Food, Tight Clothes, Clothing Try-On, Humiliation
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 12 min 42 s
Size: 631 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-14-2020, 10:41 AM #124330
Модератор

Модератор

Default Movie Night Turns Into Anal Night (Full Video) - My Kinky Asian Girlfriend - iwantclips

Movie Night Turns Into Anal Night (Full Video) - My Kinky Asian Girlfriend - iwantclips

Amai picks up a movie for the Friday night movie ritual, but John has other ideas. Amai is hesitant to do anything inappropriate in the chance that John's roommate comes home early. He assures her that won't happen and talks her into giving him a blowjob on the couch. He secretly starts recording her on his phone. When she catches him after some charismatic banter she reluctantly agrees to let him film out of curiosity of what they might look like, but tells him if he wants to go further he must put down the phone! Little does she know he already has a camera set up in the room. After he teases her tight little ass with his fingers as she blows him he talks her into anal. She agrees if he promises to help her warm up, but once she's turned on he just goes for it! Once in she can't say no. His big cock stretching her tight little ass feels so good she goes from 0 to 100 in no time, eager for him to pull her hair and pound her tight little ass with every ounce of energy he has in him. She makes him promise to cum on her back or ass, but little does she know he has no intention of making good on that promise and lets loose right inside of her tight little ass, pulling out as he cums, then shoving back in to finish, making a cummy mess all over her ass and pussy!
Models: My Kinky Asian Girlfriend

Duration: 25 min 30 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 178 MiB
Download From AnzFile