Old 11-28-2019, 10:44 PM #110691
Модератор

Модератор

POV Pantyhose Foot Massage - London Lix - iwantclips

[Custom video. The name Tom is used a few times] I'm your girlfriend, and work as a secretary. After a long hard day of running errands and being on my feet in pantyhose and high heels, I come home to you and ask if you'd give me a foot massage. You rub my sweaty feet through my sheer nylons SO well. I'm moaning, describing how you're making me melt, I'm putty in your hands. I dirty talk a little about how I bet you'd love for me to caress your cock with these soles and cute pedicured toes. I hitch up my skirt so that you can worship my legs too, and finish by telling you it's your turn for pleasure now...
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 422 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 10:46 PM #110692
Модератор

Модератор

BANNED WORD print pantyhose tease - Miss Melissa - iwantclips

I pull on a pair of **** print pantyhose. I show them off, teasing you with my long legs and feet. My hose sport a run around my toes during the video.
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 392 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 10:58 PM #110693
Модератор

Модератор

Brain Wash - Stroke for me - Lacie James - iwantclips

You're in for quite the little treat today. Take your cock out. You'll be under Lacie's power from now on. Relax for me while you stroke alllll the way up and alllll the way down. It feels so good to stroke for me. You're all mine! Every jerk of that cock is one step closer to me owning you forever. Do you want to cum for me? When I countdown from 10 you're going to shoot a big load succumbing to me completely, letting me own you completely inside and out. Good boy.
Models: Lacie James

Duration: 7 min 1 s
Size: 442 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 11:05 PM #110694
Модератор

Модератор

Blue Lipstick Blowjob&Handjob - Kira Star - iwantclips

Hot blue lipstick blowjob&handjob. Smoking long cigarette. Do you like my face and hair ? I stroke fast and slow. Are you ready ? Oh you will cum so hard.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 10 min 21 s
Size: 322 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 11:06 PM #110695
Модератор

Модератор

The Ultimate CBT Instructional JOI Card Game - 1080p - Fetish Princess Kristi - iwantclips

Hello my lovely pain slut. I hope you are ready to experience pain and pleasure today! I have a deck of cards here and the pain or pleasure you feel will be a direct result of which card I pull from the deck. Red cards equal pain to your cock or balls and black cards equal the pleasure you will feel from being able to stroke for me. We will go through the entire deck, alternating your pain or pleasure with the card I pull. Once we get to the end of the deck you will be allowed to stroke until you have an amazing orgasm! Pain always makes your orgasms so much more intense so you better be ready... this will be the hardest you cum in a very long time!
Models: Fetish Princess Kristi

Duration: 19 min 26 s
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 11:11 PM #110696
Модератор

Модератор

your friends hot Step-Mom #MILF - MistressVictoria - iwantclips

I see how you have been looking at me when you are over. Your friends hot Step-Mom. I know how bad you want me, well no one is here right now...I see what you have when you've been over swimming. Something nice and big under those swim trunks. Do you like what you see? I've been needing something....that hard cock of yours. Isn't your friends Step-Mom so fucking hot? Let me take these tits out, touch them. Bend me over, slide yourself against me. This feels so good! Includes: Dirty Talk, MILF, Virtual Sex, Strip Tease, Topless, Nude, Role Play, Moaning, Recorded in 1080HD
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 16 s
Size: 289 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 11:11 PM #110697
Модератор

Модератор

Sweet Christmas Load CEI - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

What a nice treat that I'm allowing you to eat your own cum! It's getting to the point where just to get hard you have to think about eating your own cum. I've really done a number on you. I've turned you into My mindless cum eater! This is the only holiday treat for losers like you. What else could you possibly deserve? Hmmm, oh I know! NOTHING. Stroke to My perfect body, go on. I know just thinking about this has you rock hard. Might as well start stroking. Stroke like the loser that you are and get ready to enjoy your holiday treat.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 58 s
Size: 782 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 11:15 PM #110698
Модератор

Модератор

No Shame Submission - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

When your cock is hard, all you can think about is jerking for femdom videos. But after you orgasm, you're suddenly ashamed of your submissive preferences. You wish you could be an alpha male, that you'd fantasize about fucking hot girls rather than kneeling at their feet. It's time for you to release those feelings of shame about your sexual preferences. It's time for you to give in to what you love and fully embrace it. Start stroking for me, and let go of all that nagging resistance in the back of your mind. Today you're going to cum hard for me, without an ounce of shame.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 9 min 20 s
Size: 199 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 11:16 PM #110699
Модератор

Модератор

Silly For Shiny Bikini - London Lix - iwantclips

You've developed quite the fetish for shiny clothing, haven't you? You didn't even realize this was a 'thing' until you noticed how much harder your cock gets watching me parade around in metallic, bratty bikinis. It's as if you completely lose your mind when I'm dressed up like this. PVC, vinyl, holographic, it all numbs your weak brain and turns you into a jerkholic zombie for me, doesn't it? You love the way the light bounces off my curves, making my tits and ass look even better than they already do. So stare, and stroke, and drool, loser. Get silly for shiny for me.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 6 min 51 s
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 11:17 PM #110700
Модератор

Модератор

Let Me Show You How To Wank (Lucy Zara) - HD - GlamWorship - iwantclips

Ready for some fun huh my little loser. Look what I have here for you. Isn't this it so excited. Today you will do everything I say without question. I want you stroke for me just how I say. I have a special surprise for you. I will let you cum today but I want you to lay back and jerk so that cum will shoot all over that face and in your mouth. That's right. I bet you are nice and hard now even though you are scared. I want you to wank that cock for me, right now. I know it's your first time but you can do it. Jerk that cock just like this, good boy. Squeeze that cock for me. Good boy. You are going to love eating that cum for me. I know you want to please me. I bet you would love if I was there wanking you. Haha maybe if you are lucky that will happen. You better take that spunk like a good bitch. I don't care if you don't want to. I bet after you do it you will realize you love it! Go on empty those balls for me and try to get it all in that mouth of yours. Tell me, did you enjoy it? I know you did! - Lucy Zara
Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 6 min 32 s
Size: 310 MiB
Download From AnzFile