Old 12-26-2019, 03:09 PM #2871
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sybil My Sweet Baby - Sybil, - X-Art.com-Video

Sybil My Sweet Baby - Sybil, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
Sybil is probably one of the most beautiful and hottest women in the world. I really love this video. I picked the music track. You can imagine what it would be like dancing around with Sybil and what comes next. Take in her perfection. Relax and enjoy xoxo Colette 
Model: Sybil,
Studio: X-Art.com-Video

File Name : x-art_sybil_sybil_my_sweet_baby_1080.mp4
File Size : 1054.28 MB
Resolution : 1936x1088 @ 1934x1088
Duration : 00:17:01

Download:
UbiqFile:x-art_sybil_sybil_my_sweet_baby_1080.mp4 - 1.0 GB
Old 12-26-2019, 03:10 PM #2872
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lillianne Flash Dance - Lillianne, - X-Art.com-Video

Lillianne Flash Dance - Lillianne, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
Stunning Ukranian fashion model Lillianne is one of the nicest, coolest and most stunning women I beleive exists in the fashion or erotic industry today. She loves sex and she loves for you to enjoy watching her. Watch as she works out flash dance style! It is so HOT! No faking on X-Art and it's all exclusive and only on our site. Please do not watch without joining. Girls like Lillianne sharing their pleasure and bodies with you is not inexpensive. She loves it, but she has to live. So, members thank you for always supporting our art in sex and the 1000's of videos and 100's of thousands of photos we've produced over the years. And wait and see what is coming this Summer it's just getting better! Kisses to everyone supporting our work! And please let me know what else you would like to see? Items from models, DVDs? More interaction with models? We are making it all happen. And it will be superhot! xxx Colette
Model: Lillianne,
Studio: X-Art.com-Video

File Name : x-art_lillianne_flash_dance_1080.mp4
File Size : 824.43 MB
Resolution : 1936x1088 @ 1934x1088
Duration : 00:13:20

Download:
UbiqFile:x-art_lillianne_flash_dance_1080.mp4 - 824.4 MB
Old 12-26-2019, 03:12 PM #2873
Модератор

Модератор

Default These Girls are on FIre - Carrie, | Alena, - X-Art.com - Photo

These Girls are on FIre - Carrie, | Alena, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Here's some insider info for you. Sometimes our X-Art Girls are having such a good time during a shoot that they forget all about the crew. The sex always is real, but there also are those special times when beautiful models get so turned on that all they want to do is fuck each other in the best way possible. We become voyeurs! Today we introduce Hungarian supermodel Alena. Trust me, you are going to see that she is achingly desirable and so adorable. She hooked up with Carrie, who already is a true sexual superstar at X-Art with both boys and girls. Beauty meets beauty. Instant desire. Both girls laughed, giggled, teased, kissed, and caressed each other as their young pussies grew wetter. And once Alena and Carrie got naked, their tongues and fingers took over. Personally, I loved their orgasmic pussy licking, the finger fucking, the 69 passion, and their spontaneity. Hell, I love every moment. What do you think? XOXO, Colette 
Model: Carrie, | Alena,
Studio: X-Art.com - Photo

Download ARCHIVE Photo & Pictures :

UbiqFile:1547-lrg.zip - 620.5 MB
Old 12-26-2019, 03:17 PM #2874
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sex With A Mermaid - Lillianne, - X-Art.com - Photo

Sex With A Mermaid - Lillianne, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:If anyone who's reading this has seen the movie "Splash" then you may have imagined having sex with a stunning blonde mermaid. Sirens fabled to lure the sailors to the rocks where they lounged and sang in angelic tones. Hypnotizing the sailors and causing shipwrecks.But not to worry, no wrecks needed: for now watch this mermaid who's gotten her legs and first has to experiment with what's between them. One of her favorite things of being a human is an orgasm. So who wants to get in line and show her what comes next after solo masturbation. And have sex with this ethereal, beautiful mermaid. She's out of this world. xxoo ~ Love, Colette
Model: Lillianne,

UbiqFile:1750-lrg.zip - 96.9 MB
Old 12-26-2019, 03:18 PM #2875
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fifty Shades of Kate - Kate R, - X-Art.com - Photo

Fifty Shades of Kate - Kate R, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Sometimes Kate is in the mood for something HOT and a little naughty... this is one of the those evenings. Kristian comes home to find a "present", which includes Kate's tight ass ready to take his large cock. Watch this hot scene unfold with some serious dripping pleasure (hope you are ready!) 
Model: Kate R,

UbiqFile:1879-lrg.zip - 71.6 MB
Old 12-26-2019, 03:19 PM #2876
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tight, Pink and Gold - Milla, - X-Art.com - Photo

Tight, Pink and Gold - Milla, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:If Hollywood gave out that coveted gold statuette for "Best Newcummer," many X-Art subscribers would vote for sophisticated, classy & super sexy Milla! Of course this Euro born supermodel has fabulous, all natural breasts (seriously perfect ...every man and woman's envy), her tight, bubble butt makes heads turn wherever she goes. Those eyes, those delicate features and her perfect (and often wet) pussy might just make the judges cum in their pants. Don't worry we're not assuming anyone could stand while watching Milla get naked.  (Hee hee). In her brief time with X-Art, this fun-loving brunette also discovered that her orgasms are more easily obtained when she knows you are watching. So ask yourself: would you rather have an Oscar on your mantle or hot and naked Milla in your bed or your dreams? I don't need "the envelope please" to answer that question. And stay tuned for more deliciously naughty Milla -- only at X-Art. XOXO, Love, Colette
Model: Milla,

UbiqFile:1669-lrg.zip - 69.6 MB
Old 12-26-2019, 03:23 PM #2877
Модератор

Модератор

Default New Years Bang - Jill Kassidy, - X-Art.com - Photo

New Years Bang - Jill Kassidy, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Jill believes in starting the new year with a bang, and she can't stop smiling at the thought of hooking up with Ryan for some festive fucking. This adorable, upbeat fashion model with the trim, athletic body loves oral sex. She delights in slipping out of her sexy black dress, watching as her guy licks her tight pussy, and then getting down for some skillful cock sucking. Can you imagine looking into Jill's blue eyes as she takes your manhood down her throat? A native Texan, she also loves to ride. Reverse cowgirl first, please. Jill then gets off as she watches Ryan takes her from behind. What a sweet ass. Jill's 20-year-old body continues to intertwine with Ryan's as they fuck with passion and sensitivity. Her multiple orgasms are better than any champagne. Just cum inside and find out. XOXO, Colette
Model: Jill Kassidy,

UbiqFile:1656-lrg.zip - 72.0 MB
Old 12-26-2019, 03:42 PM #2878
Модератор

Модератор

Default Clear Wet Dream - Tiffany Tatum, - X-Art.com - Photo

Clear Wet Dream - Tiffany Tatum, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Tiffany has been waiting for her boyfriend to come home from work for what seems like forever. She keeps thinking about how she will seduce him when he walks in the door but instead he calls to tell her he will be late. She is so wet, she can't wait any longer; she decides to take matters into her own hands... literally. Tiffany has a special toy she loves to use to get her off and it's definitely time to bring it out. Her fancy clear glass dildo will surely give her a hot orgasm while waiting for her boyfriend. She slowly teases her wet pussy and then takes her toy deep to reach an ultimate orgasm. I could watch Tiffany all day long...
Model: Tiffany Tatum,

UbiqFile:1767-lrg.zip - 51.5 MB
Old 12-26-2019, 03:43 PM #2879
Модератор

Модератор

Default XXX Pool Play - Paula Shy, | Sybil, - X-Art.com - Photo

XXX Pool Play - Paula Shy, | Sybil, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Wow! This has to be one of the hottest girl-girl videos ever! The perfect chemistry of Sybil and Paula is undeniable as they give each other multiple organsms in their own personal triple x pool party. Watch them laugh and play in the pool before they can no longer resist each other and start to tenderly caress each other's perfect breasts. It doesn't take long before they are showering each other in ecstasy and share a double sided friend in their perfect little pink pussies. Trust me, this is not one you want to miss. xoxo
Model: Paula Shy, | Sybil,

UbiqFile:1891-lrg.zip - 97.8 MB
Old 12-26-2019, 03:49 PM #2880
Модератор

Модератор

Default In Bed With Me - Vicky, - X-Art.com - Photo

In Bed With Me - Vicky, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Who's up for some super hot and intimate sex with our exotic goddess Vicky? She's waking from a nap with only one thing on her mind. Watch as she finger fucks herself so passionately and rhythmically -- imagining a lover filling her up with each thrust. Sound inviting? Cum drift away...at least briefly, in bed with me (and Vicky).
Model: Vicky,

UbiqFile:951-lrg.zip - 56.6 MB