Old 05-12-2019, 01:56 AM #22431
Модератор

Модератор

This is a custom, NO NAME MENTIONED so it can be enjoyed by many. My customs are always rendered extra clear and are superior quality. Order yours today. [[This is a custom clip request in the “Executrix” and “Dangling” categories, about 10-12 minutes in length that would have you wear/dangle about 10 different pairs of your sexy stiletto pumps (preferably as many closed-toe styles as you have) through the course of the clip. Here is the scenario: The War of the Sexes is over, and the women kicked our ass! Some men are kept as slaves, but the rest can be eliminated. Goddess Sasha Mizaree has the pleasure of finding creative ways of toying with the surplus cock before wiping it out. She enters wearing a sexy, short dress without hosiery, and she has a bunch of her favorite pairs of closed-toe, stiletto-heeled pumps all gathered in front of her. Hundreds of us captive males stand anxiously before her with nooses around our necks. Goddess Sasha tells us that she's going to dangle each pair of high heels while we jerk to her female superiority. When she's done dangling a shoe, she'll casually let it slip to the floor. When it hits the floor, a microchip embedded inside will send a signal to the trap doors beneath some fraction of the men, opening the doors and hanging some of us to death! “After I dangle, you're going to ****!” None of us knows which pair of high heels has our names written on it; all we know is that we're dead! We jerk in desperation, seeking the last orgasm of our lives. Each pair that Goddess Sasha lets drop gives her great satisfaction as she watches scores of us men thrash and twitch at the end of our ropes, struggling to breathe in our final moments… She loves toying with us, knowing that we're precariously on the edge of life and death, just like her shoes are precariously dangling from her perfect feet! (Goddess Sasha, I would love to watch not knowing which high heels will ultimately **** me! It shouldn't be the last pair of shoes, but please use this code phrase right before you let my ****er pair slip: “All it takes is one, little flick of my toes, and you're fucked into oblivion!”)]]
Models: Sasha Mizaree

Duration: 16 min 22 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-12-2019, 02:01 AM #22432
Модератор

Модератор

I had my camera rolling during the whole BallBusting interview, See here why he was so scared of ME - JASMINE MENDEZ & why we had to cut so many times
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 15 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 822 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-12-2019, 02:12 AM #22433
Модератор

Модератор

Through discipline, ritual, radical brainwashing and financial sacrifice, GODDESS can show you the way to a more meaningful and purposeful life.
Models: MistressMK

Duration: 2 min 41 s
Resolution: 1248 x 720
Size: 205 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-12-2019, 02:13 AM #22434
Модератор

Модератор

This is the intense tit worship clip you've been searching for. Soon you will be on your knees for Me, as you're swept into submission and reprogrammed to properly serve and worship My big perfect tits. Including 10 mantras to repeat daily, and subliminal messages that will tap into your subconscious while molding you into an obedient slave.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 20 min 53 s
Size: 656 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-12-2019, 02:29 AM #22435
Модератор

Модератор

A foot freak's 1 minute paradise
Models: Goddess Angelina

Duration: 1 min 13 s
Size: 40.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-12-2019, 02:32 AM #22436
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me pleasure myself and jerk my hard cock until I cum, wearing my zebra striped outfit
Models: VanessaSwan

Duration: 2 min 45 s
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-12-2019, 02:36 AM #22437
Модератор

Модератор

haha why the hell should I get a job when I have big huge bounce soft tits I can jiggle and shake in your face and then make tons of easy cash off you???? watch me tease and taunt with my boobs and brag about how I dont have to work or even think if I dont want to because Im a pretty girl with big tits which means I have a bunch of slaves like you who will do it all for me...All I have to do is wear cute clothes and show off my cleavage and the cheques come rolling in!!! I bounce my tits right in your face while teasing you by squeezing them and jiggling them. You cant resist these pretty bouncy tanned big tits!!!
Models: PrincessMindy

Duration: 10 min 47 s
Size: 396 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-12-2019, 02:45 AM #22438
Модератор

Модератор

*Custom Request* You think you are very good at keeping secrets right? Well there is one that has gotten out and your bratty step daughter has found out! The secret foot fetish you have is now known by her, and even worse she is willing to tell her mother if you do not meet her demands! What choice will you make? Give her whatever she wants? Call her bluff and risk everything, your relationship and even your career? What will it be......
Models: Weak for Feet

Duration: 5 min 19 s
Size: 171 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-12-2019, 02:54 AM #22439
Модератор

Модератор

Back for more punishment? I love making you hurt yourself, & I love making you stroke yourself. Staring at me makes your cock hard doesn't it? Stroke yourself, get yourself hard. I know that you can take more pain when you are fully aroused. I want you to look at my perfect little pussy and ass while you continue stroking. When you get fully hard I want you to squeeze your balls, I want you to slap your balls. Seeing you hurt yourself on my behalf makes me so happy. If you want to cum you are going to have so hurt yourself more... Show me how obedient you can be for Princess XX Ariana Marie
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Size: 806 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-12-2019, 02:55 AM #22440
Модератор

Модератор

Wipe your chin sweetie... the next guys on his way in... I think I need to touch up your lip gloss. Why are you pouting? You're the one that asked for the special, haha. You walked into this strip club a month ago and I spotted you as a repressed sissy as soon as I saw you… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO … and by the end of the night I had maxed out your card and told all the girls what I did to you. I think you should know that every time you came in here after that we all laughed about it behind your back. We had bets about how much of a sissy we were… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO Was his cock big enough for you, sweetie, haha. Did you enjoy the cum that went straight down the back of your throat or did you prefer his second load that got you right in the face, haha. It's hard to tell cuz I made you thank him each time. I made you thank him… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO Well at that point you must have felt your Fucking life was over anyway so when we strapped you to this table you really had nothing to lose. I'm so glad I was here in from of you to see you really give in to how much of a Fucking sissy fag you are. It's like the punchline to a fuckin' joke. Oh, and your the joke, sweetie, haha… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO Goddess Harley Categories: Bi, Femdom, Humiliation, Make Me Bi, Financial Domination, Female Supremacy, Brat Girls, Strippers, Mesmerize.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 6 min 45 s
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile