Old 08-17-2019, 08:08 AM #68511
Модератор

Модератор

you're the worst kind of man, you know that? you appear okay from the outside; normal job, decent looking, good manners. Some girls may even be excited to go on a date with you. But there's one little problem: your dick. It's fucking broken or something because every time you try and score in bed, you just can't perform. Do you know how disappointing that is for us women? All I want is a nice hard thick cock to fuck My pussy, and you can't even manage that. How PATHETIC. Well, I think it's clear what you need to do. No more disappointing women anymore, you're just destined to be a cuckold. That's right, it's time to practice your pussy eating and cock sucking skills because from now on, that's the only action you'll be getting.This is a custom clip and the name "sub L" is used a few times. It will still be enjoyed by many.Elements of verbal humiliation, forced bi, CEI, and cuckolding.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 322 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 08:10 AM #68512
Модератор

Модератор

Today we deepen your love for being a sissy.
Don't you love how this outfit feels on your skin?
That's good.. because you're going to cum right in it.
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 749 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 08:14 AM #68513
Модератор

Модератор

The wife of the boss, who is actually a giantess, is holding a tiny person in her fingers. Turns out that the tiny person is her husband's secretary and she has shrunken her down in order to show her who is in control. She knows this little bitch is a homewrecker and is trying to move in on her marriage, but she is not going to let that happen.
She tells the secretary that she intends on eating her whole. She will simply swallow her down and rid the world of her. Her husband has no idea what is happening. He thinks his secretary took the day off and when she is gone, the wife giantess says she will simply tell her husband that his secretary quit.
She knows the secretary is younger and hotter, but she is a giantess, and she is smarter. She gets more and more sexually excited as the secretary begs and pleads for her life. She then starts to tell the secretary she will fuck herself as the secretary is in her belly, still alive. Over and over again she will cum.
She then teases the secretary by licking her and even putting her into her mouth. Finally, she drops her onto her tongue and in a close up view sticks her tongue out with the secretary clinging on for all she is worth. But, it is no use and the giantess swallows hard having the secretary go down into her belly.
The wife is very turned on now. She has ridded herself of that pesky homewrecker and can now be assured that her husband, and all his money, belong only to her. She might not be as young as that secretary, but she is the last person anyone should mess with.
Included in this clip: Giantess, Homewrecker, Eating, Swallowing, Tongue Fetish, Mouth Fetish, Shrunken Fetish, Wife Shrinks Secretary, Taunting, Licking, Glasses, Eyeglasses, Blonde Giantess, Blondes
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 5 min 14 s
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 08:16 AM #68514
Модератор

Модератор

Hi! Welcome to your second appt! I am so glad to see you again, and excited to hear about how your first week has gone. I ask you questions about your week, checking on your anal progress, oral training and such. I have a big smile on my face, eager to start this next step in your sissy transformation, which is taking you deeper into the cock slut desires. Increasign your desire and skill at pleasing cock. I put on the strap-on we will be using. You will be kept in your chastity through this appt today. You can have the key when you leave. I fuck your face a bit with the strap-on, give you a feeling of being a wet hole for cock. As we progress, I have you use your bbc dildo- I encourage and instruct you through your first anal orgasm using the prescribed bbc dildo. You cum in your chastity, the feelings deeper on this is right where you should be....takign the steps in your sissy transformation! This is a hot and AMAZING 2nd appt- come on in, Dr Farrah is waiting.
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 13 min 55 s
Size: 507 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 08:22 AM #68515
Модератор

Модератор

My, my, my, I'm such an eater! I just came from the restaurant where I stuffed myself and now I want a big delicious dessert and I'm going to have one!
My boyfriend is going crazy about my new curvy body, he loves it more and more and he wants me to gain even more weight, he adores that jiggly belly and those fat rolls. So he decided to buy me some cakes, some yummy treats and he wants to feed me.
He is teasing me with the cake and then he stuffs it all in my mouth, at the beginning I take small Tastes and after that he wants me to eat the cake all at once. At one moment I unbutton my pants because the belly got bigger and bigger. He caresses my fat belly that he likes so much and continues to feed me until I finish all the cakes.
Models: Tamara

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Size: 1.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 08:22 AM #68516
Модератор

Модератор

(Pay to View Video is uncensored) You want a taster of what my pricey bootyful asshole clips are like don't you? Seeing all my expensive asshole clips makes your dick throb, and wallet ache. So enjoy this compilation of 4 clips of my JOI cum asshole countdowns. Which includes my dark but sweet tight asshole winking and pussy . Can you handle this Bootyful cum challenge? Find out by buying this Bootyful clip .**Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty**
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 10 min 43 s
Size: 274 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 08:23 AM #68517
Модератор

Модератор

Mixing my long sculpted legs and high heels with 420/p0pp3rs is a lethal combination. The way I bend and move my legs puts you in a tranc3. The more I tell you to inhale the higher you get for me. You are like putty in my hands before long and are willing to do whatever it takes to make me happy. My legs and heels control YOU!
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 15 min 51 s
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 08:25 AM #68518
Модератор

Модератор

How could any man not love My perfect tits? They're s perky and natural you can't help but drool and stroke over them. Go on stroke to the tits you will never have. My cute nipples are off limits for losers like you. I know you sit there stroking and hopeful for the tiniest of nip slips. you're so fucking desperate! Maybe if you beg real hard I'll show you, just for a second. I know how much My tits fuck you up. I bet if I actually show you them you'll lose your mind.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 9 min 19 s
Size: 813 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 08:26 AM #68519
Модератор

Модератор

Hi foot boy! How's it feel to be at my feet on your knees where you belong? I want you to beg me like a d.0g to take off my socks! In fact, I want you to roll over for me too! Act like a puppy if you want these socks off so you can worship my feet! Now that my socks are off, kiss my feet. Tell me how perfect my size 8's are...tell me how much of a bitch you are for them as you woof and beg for this perfect treat!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 5 min 26 s
Resolution: 960 x 1 920
Size: 454 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 08:35 AM #68520
Модератор

Модератор

You are completely strapped down and at My mercy, My newest addition to My milking farm! I want to extract as much seed as possible from you, and My venus 2000 milking machine is going to help Me do it. I very quickly drain you of your first orgasm, laughing as you struggle through some post orgasm Torment. I want your cock rock hard again immediately, so I suck on My middle finger before playing with that ass. Your second milking soon follows, it's clear your a fantastic addition to My milking farm. You beg Me to turn the machine down, but it just encourages Me to turn it up faster! Seeing as you liked My fingers in your ass so much, lets try an inflatable butt plug instead. Another orgasm is dragged out of you by My Venus, and your suffering is making Me so happy. You're crying and pleading Me to stop, and so I decide to try and make this more interesting. If you can manage to hold off cumming for the next 5 minutes, I will let you go free... can you last and resist My Venus machine whilst being smothered by My perfect ass at the same time? This clip was a custom request (the name Edward is mentioned) and is also available in'Mobile' format.
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 24 min 47 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile