Old 08-19-2019, 04:15 AM #10741
Модератор

Модератор

I begin this clip with a very naughty striptease out of my jeans until I am wearing nothing but my pearls and blue and white striped panties. Afterwards I start farting and then my stomach hurts and I really have to shit. so i try to sit on the toilet with not much luck so i try to poop my panties but thats not working very well either, so then I squat down on my bathroom floor and try really hard to push the hugest turd ever out of my ass. Finally I get it out, and I am so horny by now that I start playing with my pussy and then I play with my shit.
Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: Windows Media
Size: 410 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 04:19 AM #10742
Модератор

Модератор

New Week, same FUNK!! Queen Sylvy has fast become one of my personal favorites. These are ladies that not only do I enjoy making with, but I would just buy, buy, buy, buy their clips if I was strictly a customer!!! Sylvy caters to my “Pure Natural” kink. Forget fancy positions and locations, just allow me to watch a woman do what she does naturally on the toilet!! and what an ass to watch!!! Enjoy as this sexy Brazilian MILF brings the finest in natural toilet action as always! She begins with a gassy burst of farts and sharts followed by a lot of pee. Enjoy her classic groaning, grunting, and straining as she tries to push out even more! When she finished, she realized she wasn’t done. She returns for a second round, this time a more heavier load of bowl splashing logs. She then flips the camera back to the front to allow you to watch her grunt and strain some more out. Two more hot natural clips to add to your collection!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 11 min 10 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 04:27 AM #10743
Модератор

Модератор

talking dirty, fingering my ass and then fucking it with my toy til i feel the urge to shit, then i squat in front of the camera to push out 2 very wide and girthy turds!
Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 5 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 74.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 04:30 AM #10744
Модератор

Модератор

With some pre-written humiliation on my body, watch as I take my diarrhea in my hands and smear it all over my ass and tits, with self degrading dirty talk in the mix. Watch as I massage my tits with my slippery poop, fuck my shitty ass with a dildo, smear my poop on my face and masturbate with the shit covered dildo.
Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 10 min 2 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 04:32 AM #10745
Модератор

Модератор

Ms D is back with her three Funkiest clips of the year so far!!!! Enjoy as she can barely prop the camera before that big ass ass of hers explodes with farts and logs!!! She was dropping some FUNKY Monsters!! So bad that Ms D couldn’t even help comment on them in public!!! While wiping after dropping her second dump you can ever hear her yeall “It smells terrible!!” She is soooo Stanky in these – I just I could be there watching right behind her!!! In the finale, she takes what seemed like an endless dump as others come and go doing their thing as well!! Lots of great Ass Spreading action as she really pulls them fat ass cheeks apart so you can see these fats logs falling out her asshole!! Another Classic dump from the queen of grunts, plops, and strains (GPS) that made this site so well known in the beginning!! The noises she was making out her ass and mouth were something extra!!! One of my favorite clips in a minute right here!!

Duration: 17 min 24 s
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 04:35 AM #10746
Модератор

Модератор

Queen Sylvy is back with more fun and FUNK!! Enjoy in this special clip as Queen Sylvy Starts by getting her temperature the old fashioned way – Via her ass!!! She inserts a digital thermometer deep in her asshole until she gets a nice warm temp. After that she wasn’t Finished. Enjoy as she inserts a Suppository up her ass as well. Enjoy as she pushes the SUppository in and out for a while as well! All that ass play done got her ready to go, follow Sylvy to the bathroom where she relieves herself. Dropping some massive logs , enjoy as she grunts, strains, and smokes while taking a soothing shit!! Another great EFRO clip from Queen Sylvy!!

Duration: 11 min 14 s
Size: 658 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 04:37 AM #10747
Модератор

Модератор

Last night I had a big bowl of brussel sprouts with bacon and goat cheese. First time I’ve ever eaten brussel sprouts in my life! While I could feel to gas building, I made sure to hold it in all night. Now I am eating a super acidic soup which is causing so much gas I can’t hold it in any longer! They are so vile that I’m convinced I have to go to the bathroom. Nope my farts just smell THAT BAD!
Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 04:38 AM #10748
Модератор

Модератор

Mmm, all these turds are big–either thick or long (or both
Old 08-19-2019, 04:39 AM #10749
Модератор

Модератор

Sitting at the edge of my tub letting out a load
Old 08-19-2019, 04:41 AM #10750
Модератор

Модератор

Here I was to visit a young nasty couple. Which then used me dirty and filled both myself extremely with their piss off. Not only that she and he pissed me in my mouth but also that he pissed on her ass and I had to let his piss run from her ass into my mouth! In addition, we both girls, have the guy at the same time, full pissed on the balcony. Of course, the guy fucked me through my mouth cunt extremely. So my drool and vomit drove out of my mouth, on my tits as he fucked my mouth cunt in the deep throat. Until he cumshot his sperm in my mouth! He also fucked my pussy with his hands until I got an extreme orgasm and squirted in a high arc!
Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 13 min 29 s
Size: 1.89 GiB
Download From AnzFile