Duration: 15 min 33 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 528 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 03:45 PM #70452
Модератор

Модератор

Mia shows Cali how her cow will be teased to increase productivity. Mia sits on the cow's face. Cali knows that facesitting is one of her former sugar daddy's fetishes. It will help him produce valuable pre cum now that he is her cow. Cali wants to be assured that all the money earned by her cow will be direct deposited into her bank account, minus the teaser's forty percent cut of course. Mia assures Cali that it will. Cow's earnings are always direct deposited to their Princess' accounts. Cali wants to encourage her cow to be a top earner. She warms its balls with her breath while Mia smothers him in her ass. The cow moans. "His moaning is the sound of you making money!" Mia remarks to Cali. The cow asks how much longer it will have to stay in the machine today. Cali reminds the cow that it will have to get used to long edging shifts. Being a cow is for the rest of his life! The new cow begs to cum. Mia reminds the cow that it will never cum. Just because its shift is done for the day doesn't mean it gets to cum. At the end of the shift the cow will have to go into its spiked chastity and rest. Cali and Mia put their feet up and relax. They use the cow to worship their feet. They remind the cow that all the Teasers are super-hot. This should really be a dream come true for him. "I have to cum. I have to cum. Please. Please!" The cow begs. Cali stifles her cow's cries by putting her foot in its mouth. "Pleases don't buy clothes. Pleases don't put Cali through college." Mia reminds the selfish cow. Cali leaves to see her boyfriend. She doesn't like to keep him waiting. Cali's cow is left alone with Mia. (9:30 long)
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Size: 472 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 03:47 PM #70453
Модератор

Модератор

Have you tried endlessly to eat your cum but no Goddess can actually make you do it? I bet I can. Actually, I know I can. I can walk you through your first time easily. In fact I can make you beg to eat it for me. I can use the power of seduction and confidence I posses to convince you this is exactly what you're meant to do. You're supposed to become my devoted cum eating slave. You will love the taste more than anything. What I want I get, and today my task and yours is to make you eat your cum for the very first time.

Consists of: CEI, Cum eating instructions, JOI, JOI Games, Jerk off encouragement, jerk off instruction, Masturbation instruction, body worship, tit worship, ass worship, slave training, CEI encouragment, Goddess worship, femdom, female domination, cum control, cum countdown, Cock tease, Tease Goddess, Sensual Goddess, Body Worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 12 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 639 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 03:47 PM #70454
Модератор

Модератор

I bet you want to jerk off to my panties again, huh? You are such a loser! I keep my romper on and tease you with my ass. I make you beg! I bet as soon as I show you my full back panties, you will jizz all over yourself like a panty addicted loser. I snap my panties, wiggle my ass and flip you off!
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 3 min 52 s
Size: 140 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 03:48 PM #70455
Модератор

Модератор

Save up those loads loser because it's time you toast to your Goddess. I'm going to tell you how to be a good little cum eating slut for me and provide all the motivation that you need. Custom request. No name used.

Fetishes: CEI, Cum Eating Instructions, Cum Eating, Men Following Orders, Cum in Mouth, Cum Swallowers, Brat Girls, Female Domination, Femdom, Femdom POV, Humiliation, Male Cum Swallowers, Cum Play, Cum Countdown, Goddess Worship
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 16 min 1 s
Size: 336 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 03:53 PM #70456
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 15 s
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 03:56 PM #70457
Модератор

Модератор

Addicted to me and addicted to p0ppers is only going to end one way. You crave that euphoric feeling, desperately aching for control. With each hit you know you are only pushing yourself deeper into that black hole of addiction.
You can't resist me you try so hard not to lose yourself but my curves and those akyl nitrates lure you in. Your mine, you want to be toyed with, you want to be destroyed and you want to surrender every part of you. It feels good to get your fix, it feels amazing to be controlled and nothing else matters when your head is fuzzy and all you can hear is my alluring voice. Through the haze you see my beauty and are besotted, you want to submit to me in every way possible. Feeling woozy and extremely horny, you are at my mercy and there is nothing you can do. I have this hold of you and you don't know how but it feels good and you never want it to end.
Get your fix addict.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Size: 221 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 03:57 PM #70458
Модератор

Модератор

Hiya! I'm Charlotte, your wife hired me to keep an eye on you while she's out on her date. She called it cuckie sitting. So I guess that means, like she cuckolds you? She does eh, that's so kinky! So while you're at home under my watchful eye she'll be in the arms of some alpha male. She'll suck his hard cock and let him fuck her any way he wants, huh? Ooh, do I see a little bulge in your pants! Somebody is getting excited. You looking forward to your next romp with wifey or are you just imagining all the ways her date is going to use her tonight? I mean at least with all the cuckolding she must be pretty experienced in the sack when you do get to fuck her, right?
Oh, haha seriously! She doesn't fuck you? Like ever? You poor thing, haha! Is it like she just wants to keep her pussy fresh for her lovers or something and lets you fuck her ass or gives you blowjobs instead? Cause that wouldn't be so bad I guess. No? Handjobs? Not even that, oh my gosh! All you get is your sad hand. So you're just a pathetic little masturbator. That's like the saddest thing I've ever heard. Well, your wife didn't say anything about us fooling around. You must be horny all the time, not getting any! So maybe I could relieve some of that frustration? Imagine fucking my tight pussy! Wouldn't that be perfect payback. I have to admit, I didn't think it would, but this whole situation is kinda getting me hot, go ahead, get those pants off I wanna see what we've got to work with here. I think we could have some real fun if you know what I mean… I'm warning you though, I've got high standards, but if you meet or exceed them I think we can have a really, special night babe.
Come on, don't be shy! Let's get you out of those clothes. Oh, wow! You poor boi. I have to admit I was kind of thinking your wife was a cruel bitch, but I understand now. It's so tiny! Hey, I saw that tiny stiffy pulse with excitement. So you like when I humiliate you, don't you? Gross, you're so pathetic, I can't believe I was thinking of touching you and helping you get back at your wife. Speaking of your wife, they're probably in bed by now. Maybe they're making out right now. You wanna make out too? Go ahead, get down and make out with my toes. While he's grabbing and pressing himself into your wife you're kneeling and slobbering over my pretty toes. That seems about fair, doesn't it?
Aw, look at that little stiffy pulsing and dripping with excitement. You smalldick guys always have a thing for feet! You must want someone to touch that little dick now so bad! But first what do you think they're up to now? Do you think she's blowing him as we speak? Ooh, yea, I bet that's it! Ok, while you imagine him sinking his hard cock into her warm mouth, getting the blowjob you never get to experience I want you to slap your cock and balls. Harder, it should hurt! He's feeling your wife's soft lips and fucking her mouth. I want your cuckold cock and balls burning with pain and shame! Keep slapping them. Harder, wimp! I want to see you make it to at least 100 good firm slaps!
Good job, I hope they ache all night! By now they're probably onto the main event. He's fucking the pussy you're denied. Look at your little stiffy, I think it likes the abuse! But now I want you to make it feel good. Fuck your. You've earned it, haha. That's right he's fucking your wife's pussy and you're kneeling, fucking your. Would you like if I stripped for you, right now? Oh, I bet you would. Would that help you forget about the fact that all you're doing is fucking your hand? Well we can't have that, can we? You are fucking your hand. That's all you're doing. I don't want you pretending you're fucking a pussy, because you don't fuck pussy. Go ahead, try to stare up my skirt at the pussy you don't get and keep humping that hand. As you do it I want you to chant. I don't fuck pussy, I fuck my hand. Don't feel sad, embrace your shame. You're a cuckolded smalldick masturbator.
That's right, keep stroking and chanting I don't fuck pussy, I fuck my hand. You're getting close aren't you? Are you imagining her lover pumping his cum into your wife's pussy. I bet he has already. While you're reciting your loser chant he is flooding her pussy with cum. Haha, that got you to the edge, didn't it. Don't you dare cum! Slap those balls until the feeling passes. Men fuck and cum, you're not a man… no cummies for you! Now start humping your hand again. Don't stop and keep up your chanting. Whenever you get close slap your balls and then start over! Let's see how many times you can make it to the edge and how blue your little cuckie balls can get before your satisfied and well-fucked wife returns!
Category: FEMDOM POV Related Categories: ORGASM DENIAL, BALL ABUSE, CBT, CUCKOLDING, BRAT GIRLS
Models: Charlotte Stokely

Duration: 8 min 22 s
Size: 379 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 03:58 PM #70459
Модератор

Модератор

So I see you've made the decision to go through with My Therapy-Fantasy plan. We're not wasting any time today take off your pants and start stroking. There is lotion and kleanex in the drawer next to you. Stroke your cock for your sexy Therapist-Fantasy and make sure to listen to all of My rules. You must agree to all My terms and I will be taking proper measures to make sure you cooperate.
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 12 min 33 s
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 03:58 PM #70460
Модератор

Модератор

This is unlike any other cum eating instruction clip that I've made before. There is zero humiliation, just a completely sexy and sensual clip. I use tactics that I've never used before in order to get you to swallow every last drop of your hot load. The truth is: I WANT you to eat your cum. It actually turns me on. Don't you want to turn me on?
*The name Luke is used in this clip. It is still extremely hot and will be enjoyed by anyone who loves CEI*
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 14 min 34 s
Size: 329 MiB
Download From AnzFile