Old 08-19-2019, 06:15 PM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ass Worship - Verta's Big Beautiful Booty - Full Length Scene

Date:
Title: Ass Worship - Verta's Big Beautiful Booty - Full Length Scene
Models:
Site: kelseyobsession.net
Description: Beautiful Verta's amazing ass is certainly a sight for sore eyes. Check out an unknowing Verta being the subject of a sexy upskirt segment before I join the vixen for some fun ebony ass worship and pussy eating delights! Purchase the full clip for a discount. Includes the following kinky scenes:

Ass Fetish - Upskirt Voyeur With Verta

Oh, Verta never disappoints, does she? Watch her at home, unaware that her perfect ass is being recorded up that designer skirt of hers. She's hiding a black thong under there, but with this up close and personal footage, Verta keeps very few secrets! Her ass is divine and available for viewing, making this installment a must-see for upskirt and black ass aficionados!

Ass Sniffing - Verta's Cute Butthole

Recently, Verta gave me quite a surprise. I found this sexy kitten just lounging on the couch, and her ass, peeking out of a short skirt, begged for some attention! I opted to get between her cheeks, and I was so surprised at her panties! I've seen crotchless panties, but these designer underthings had a cut-out designed to grant easy ass access! How cool is that? The panty design allowed me to get my nose right in there to sniff, and I loved smelling Verta's amazingly cute brown ass!

Ass Licking - Tasting Verta

Verta wore a super sexy pair of black panties one day, and they were just amazing. They had a hole designed to frame her ass pucker, so I was able to enjoy the look of long-legged Verta in the black underthings, while getting my tongue easily into her tight ass hole! Oh, what fun I had exploring her cavern with my mouth muscle! Verta's ass leaves nothing to be desired!

Lesbian Face Sitting - Verta's Pussy Eating and Ass Licking

I love Verta's brown ass! She's so sexy, and after I tasted her tush, I enjoyed her taking a seat on my face for sensual pussy eating and a bit more ass-sampling goodness! Every bit of her scrumptious body tastes divine, and the fact I am a lucky girl is not lost on me! I am overjoyed to share such intimate moments with such a sensuous and sexy siren!

Format: MPEG-4
Size: 746 MiB
Duration: 17 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Antivirus status: Safe

Download:
AnzFile: Ass Worship - Verta&_x27;s Big Beautiful Booty - Full Length Scene .mp4 - 745.8 MB

Tags
1 280p, ass licking, facesitting, girl-girl, kelseyobsession.net