Old 06-02-2019, 12:24 PM #27761
Модератор

Модератор

Hi pathetic perv. Be a good little bitch for me and follow my instructions. You love the thrill of getting off to me instead of wifey. Even as a young, hot brat I still have men double my age horny for me at all times!
Models: Goddess Leyla

Duration: 12 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 386 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 12:32 PM #27762
Модератор

Модератор

You are so beneath ME. You come to Me begging for abuse and to be controlled. I want to smash your face with My feet until you are suffocated!!! Take your place at My FEET and accept your role as My footslave. Gag on My long toes while I shove them down your stupid throat! Just imagine being consumed by the sweat from my feet & tasting MY feet while I choke you with My toes!! I know it makes you weak... Now give in to your addiction and buy this clip for you to watch over and over and over and over...
Models: MistressMK

Duration: 5 min 16 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 646 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 12:37 PM #27763
Модератор

Модератор

Anastasia is so glad you're finally home! Ever since you told her about your secret foot fetish, she has come to appreciate how sexy her own beautiful feet are. Young, blonde Anastasia licks her own soles and sucks on her toes, getting so turned on by her delicious feet. Stroke your cock to her and give Anastasia what she has been waiting so patiently for: your warm, wet, thick cum glistening as it covers her small, perfect feet.
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 12:39 PM #27764
Модератор

Модератор

An intense, realistic small penis humiliation experience. Imagine going home with a beautiful Goddess who is patient enough to try to have sex despite discovering your horrifically small cock. She tries & tries, but she's finally so sexually frustrated & angry that you're unable to please her that she spouts off in a stream of verbal humiliation then kicks you out of her house.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 12:46 PM #27765
Модератор

Модератор

Her big round ass was pushing and rubbing against your crotch as she swept the floor. Your cock steadily swelled and stiffened, despite the fact that your wife could walk in at any moment. Those concerns were quickly disappearing as you watched your sister in law carelessly flaunt her nearly naked, curvy body around the house. Her intentions weren't obvious... at first. Climbing on the counter with a view up her little skirt, suggestive comments and a smile when the two of you were in a tight spot... bodies almost touching. Blaming the heat to disrobe into a tiny bikini, her womanly figure barely contained. But as soon as your sister in law wiggled her ass against you until your erection nestled in her cheeks, feigning innocence all the while... you knew what she wanted. She smirked devilishly and reminded you in a hushed whisper that you still had to show her to her room... This woman was wild, sexy, and above all else... she wanted you. Your sister in law was everything your wife was not... a fact she was not shy to point out. But you were a good faithful husband... weren't you? By the time she closed the door... untying her bikini as she closed in, did you even want to resist? She was right, you had needs. If your wife wouldn't satisfy you, then her sister would. Fantasy includes: home wrecker, virtual sex, seduction, flirting, coercion, upskirt, bikini, foreplay, grinding, stripping, virtual handjob, female masturbation, virtual blow job, Coerced male orgasm, virtual creampie, pov
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 26 min 24 s
Size: 677 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 12:56 PM #27766
Модератор

Модератор

You need to know who's boss and that is Me. I make it very clear how I expect you to honor My beautiful body, face, and lifestyle. You grow weak with My words which are harsh but full of truth. This training allows you to become aware of My power over you and as you accept this new found good fortune, which is having Me as your Queen, I reward you with a chance to worship my dirty worn heels and curvaceous feet. I instruct as well as commanding that you lick them all clean until they shine like brand new. You will also be granted naked close up feet shots as well as a few short but sweet pussy flashes as I cross My legs arousing your deepest desires and darkest primordial needs. Mark Up Codes: 10% = Stella10 50% = Stella50 75% = Stella75 100% = Stella100 500% = Stella500 1000% = Stella1000
Models: StellaSol

Duration: 9 min 42 s
Size: 480 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 01:00 PM #27767
Модератор

Модератор

View my soft feet enjoy some flat dangling as you yearn for a glimpse of my perfect purple toenails.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 5 min 47 s
Size: 851 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 01:18 PM #27768
Модератор

Модератор

(1080p) Hey honey, I forgot something for work....oh my God. Were you just masturbating?? Well yeah I'm ****ed, I was JUST telling you how I am super horny and wanted to have sex tonight! I don't care if being sick means there's nothing to do, you're a man not a beast - don't you have any self control? Then again all of you men are the same sex-driven pigs. I can't believe you couldn't just wait until tonight for me. Well, why did you stop on my account? If you can't keep your hands off yourself in private, you better do it in front of me. I don't care if me being angry makes your cock small, you better stroke it and make it hard right now. It's the least you can do - look, I even wore nice lingerie under my work clothes in anticipation for tonight. What a waste! Finally you're hard, I need you to keep stroking as fast as you can. Work can wait, this is perfect stress relief. Stroke your cock as if you need to cum before I get home, I know that's what you were doing you hedonistic . Now stop, hands off. You won't enjoy this, I'm going to yell at you until you cum and then...you are going to keep going. You're going to keep rubbing your raw cock until it hurts...then you will have learned your lesson. Fantasy includes: humiliation, female domination, masturbation humiliation, jerk off instruction, edging instruction, post orgasm Torment instruction, angry girlfriend, femdom pov
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 14 min 49 s
Size: 1 012 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 01:22 PM #27769
Модератор

Модератор

Be a good foot boy and obey my sole worshiping commands
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 3 min 18 s
Size: 234 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 01:28 PM #27770
Модератор

Модератор

I just got done with a two hour show. My feet are ****ing Me! Oh little slave!! I need you to rub My feet and clean My shoes. My feet have to be in tip top condition, as I'm the prima ballerina. And My shoes have to look brand spanking new!! Get to cleaning them once you rub My feet.
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Size: 462 MiB
Download From AnzFile