Old 06-02-2019, 08:59 PM #27871
Модератор

Модератор

A night alone with myself... well... a NAUGHTY GIRL WILL GET DIRTY... FINGER FUCKING TILL I CUM SO HARD... JUST DAMNN
Models: naughtytyi

Duration: 13 min 8 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 09:00 PM #27872
Модератор

Модератор

Becky is in Matron's room as she is feeling unwell, but she is soon joined by Roxy who has a plan to cheer her up! Roxy has arrived with four Teen 18+ 18+ 18+ 18+ 18+. tiny shrunken men that she found in Headmistress' office, and they are so small you can only just see them! She holds them out on the palm of her hand for Becky to have a good look, and she is fascinated by just how tiny they are. They both know that they must have done something very bad to be shrunk so very small. Roxy has plans for these tiny men though, and Becky cannot believe her ears when Roxy says that she is going to swallow them whole, one by one! As Roxy places one on her tongue Becky gasps, and as Roxy swallows him down she is shocked! She cannot believe Roxy has done it, but now it is time for the other three to meet the same fate, and one by one Roxy places them carefully on her tongue before swallowing them down! Roxy even tells Becky how they feel making their way down into her stomach!
Models: St Mackenzie's Brats

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 118 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 09:05 PM #27873
Модератор

Модератор

First ever cigarette smoking video! ////// My post orgasm cigarette. I love to tease you and flash you after I cum for you. I had such an amazing orgasm
Models: JadeSkye

Duration: 4 min 30 s
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 09:09 PM #27874
Модератор

Модератор

This is my most minducking video ever. You will instantly fall into the hardest and highest trance you never had. It's a strobo nightmare, an hipnotic war, aimed to destroy your nervous system. Your brain will get fucked fast, you can't stand this visual and auditive violence and the only defense of your brain is to put you into a deep trance. DON'T WATCH THIS VIDEO IF YOU SUFFER FROM EPILEPSIA, you probably risk to live neurological disorders even if you're healthy. STOP THE VIDEO IF YOU FEEL SICK. Buy at your own risk.
Models: Lady Mesmeratrix

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Size: 249 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 09:13 PM #27875
Модератор

Модератор

Jerk to my twerking ass. I twerk my ass fast in your face and encouraging you to jerk to it. My ass looks so good shaking in your face, doesn't it? I know. Jerk that dick good to my clapping ass. I strip down to my naked ass and shake it faster in your face. Slapping and spreading my ass for you. I end with a cum countdown and make you cum all over my asshole.
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Size: 206 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 09:20 PM #27876
Модератор

Модератор

It's the ultimate form of power: breath play. What could be more intense, more submissive, than handing over control of your most basic bodily function to me? And today I'm really going to take control. It's going to be challenging, a real mind fuck, but I know you can do it. After all, I'm going to make it feel so good to struggle for me. You'll hold your breath, depriving yourself of oxygen for longer than you thought possible. But anything is possible when I'm seducing you, when you're doing it because it's what I command. Hyperventilation, then more breath holding along with plenty of edging, and then we'll take things up a notch. Get out a scarf for me. Tie it tightly around your neck and pull. It's time to take this breath play session to the next level. You're desperate for oxygen, but your arousal is more pressing, especially with my teasing encouraging you along. Doesn't it feel so good to jerk that cock when you're gasping for breath? Especially when there's a big, orgasmic reward waiting for you. But first, you have to make it through my intense, oxygen depriving countdown...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 23 min 8 s
Size: 795 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 09:23 PM #27877
Модератор

Модератор

Bratty Giantess Girl crushes her Teachers and her Stepfather My stepfather is principal at my school. I'm a bratty girl. One day he enters the room to ground me for my bad behavior in school, but I mixed some shrinking tonic in the beverages on a teacher meeting in our house. When I come down for breakfast, I find all my shrunken teachers and my stepdaddy on the breakfast table. Now I'm a bratty giantess girl for them. What a fun! The first two gets butt crushed by me. Then I put some jam on my toast, with two teachers on it and take a good bite of the toast. Another teacher is swimming in my juice. I drink him. I take off my sneakers and put my socked feet on the table to humiliate my teachers with the horrible smell of my sweaty sneakers and stinky socks. Haha, how rude! My stepdaddy tries to get my attention with climbing my giantess' socked foot, but he falls down. Ouch! I'm not that much hungry, so I decide to grind my art and physics teachers deep into the toast with my sweaty socked foot. Only a **** stain remains from them. I put one sock off and find some sock lint. Some teachers gets endangered when I carelessly remove the sock lint from in between my toes. They are huge as boulders for them. My sports teacher gets crushed on the donut by my bare foot. Then I decide to stand up on the table, so that those tiny teacher pests can see my enormous size compared to them. I squish some of them under my feet. I decide to crush a couple on the donut, this time with my sweaty sock foot. Finally I hunt my shrunken stepdaddy down, who has survived this until now. I catch him and throw him in my sneaker, before I put it back on. This includes some pretty in-shoe shots. If you like to see socks and barefeet on food, and want to see many humiliating crushes by a bratty giantess stepdaughter, this clip is totally for you! This clip contains many sfx close-ups and pov shots of me performing sock and barefoot crushes of tiny men, a BANNED WORD and a drink scene and an in-shoe crush.
Models: Giantess Loryelle

Duration: 18 min 45 s
Size: 970 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 09:25 PM #27878
Модератор

Модератор

Default Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 14 min 33 s
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 09:30 PM #27879
Модератор

Модератор

Default SpoiledPrincesss - iwantclips

Models: SpoiledPrincesss

Duration: 19 min 32 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 64.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 09:31 PM #27880
Модератор

Модератор

You have been captured by the demented and maniacal mad scientist Miss Untamed. She enjoys performing cruel experiments on various men like yourself. Just so happens your experimentation has resulted in you shrinking to the size of a tiny bug. Kept in a glass case and on display only for the few she allows to see, she brings you out from time to time to poke and prod at. It is the only true way to make sure you are still alive.
Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Size: 486 MiB
Download From AnzFile