Old 01-15-2020, 05:09 AM #16581
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shitting on my back plus smearing - - scatshop

Shitting on my back plus smearing - - scatshop

I shit on my back with my legs in the air plus a little ass and titty smearing at the end!
Models:

Duration: 6 min 23 s
Resolution: 480 x 480
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 43.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 05:12 AM #16582
Модератор

Модератор

Default The yellow tide! Part 2 - - scatshop

The yellow tide! Part 2 - - scatshop

The yellow tide! Men Horde vs 2 piss-sluts! Part 2
Here I and my girlfriend Loly, of a male horde, were used as Living Piss Basin. They all pissed us in our greedy swallowing mouths and we both swallowed the whole piss of the 12 men. Loly and I also gave us hot piss kisses and made piss swapping. Two of the men wanted to fill us not only with piss but wanted us also inject into our faces and sluts mouths! And so they injected us also two full loads of cum in the mouth and face. Then Loly and I gave each other horny cum kisses and did cum swapping! Here in the second part, the next 5 guys pissed in our mouths and one of us injected his sperm into our faces and mouths!
Models:

Duration: 10 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 05:15 AM #16583
Модератор

Модератор

Default Finger Fucking My Farting Asshole - - scatshop

Finger Fucking My Farting Asshole - - scatshop

What can I say? I just love things in my ass! Once I start finger fucking my dirty hole, I realize I also have a belly full of gas! Do you think that stops me? Of course not! I fuck my asshole harder and faster while farting up a storm in different positions! I don’t stop until I cum HARD and STILL keep farting!
Models:

Duration: 5 min 22 s
Size: 316 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 05:23 AM #16584
Модератор

Модератор

Default SubMissAnn Misses Her Toilet!! - - scatshop

SubMissAnn Misses Her Toilet!! - - scatshop

SubMissAnn has missed her toilets!! She knows you have been missing her. She’s been busy, but she is back to give you a special new Treat!! She allows you to sniff from the most seasoned ass in EFRO…at 64, there are few women on earth still as delicious looking as Ms Ann!! She lets you sniff for a while before putting you where you belong – underneath her to recieve her special treat for you!! Are you gonna eat it all? OF course you are!! She sits down and gives you a generous portion to gobble up!
Models:

Duration: 3 min 56 s
Size: 227 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 05:36 AM #16585
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mistress and her slave - - scatshop

Mistress and her slave - - scatshop

We love lesbian games yeah it’s so great , I love being a slave and to obey her mistress , in this video I am speaking in the role of a slave, and Olga in the role of a strict mistress . She likes to command me and that I was doing the most dirty things . It fills Soi mouth with his shit , Olga two days did not go to the toilet and after that she had a big stream of hot shit that filled my mouth , she made me eat her shit , lick her ass , make anulingus , my tongue penetrated deeper and deeper into her wanton hole , as it is divine I love it and I want more and more , I caressed her dirty anus with such pleasure about she’s the Queen of shit . This cical videos by who we do together for you, our beloved friends , gives us a lot of fun and we enjoy your comments and feedback . Thank you very much , we love you very much ! In this video clip present Russian Mat Oh we love to insult each other during the filming .
Models:

Duration: 11 min 36 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 05:37 AM #16586
Модератор

Модератор

Default Our Tits are all shit and a mouth full of urine - - scatshop

Our Tits are all shit and a mouth full of urine - - scatshop

We staged a little show for you in which we caressed each other’s Breasts bite their teeth over the nipples and shit to each other on the naked chest . We do it by priority first, Olga fondles my Breasts and nipples and shit on my Tits , I smeared shit chest it flows through my body to the bottom , and then we switch places and I piss in her mouth Olga , Olga drinks my urine and then shit on naked breast Olga .
Models:

Duration: 11 min 11 s
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 05:43 AM #16587
Модератор

Модератор

Default Yana the dog mouth full of shit - - scatshop

Yana the dog mouth full of shit - - scatshop

Yana do wrong and Olga decided to punish his beloved dog Yana , Olga took the leash and put the dog to Yana , and began to drive it in a circle to walk around the room . Dog Yana was in a blue dress and Olga pulled up the hem of the dress so you can enjoy plenty of ass dog Yana . Several times Olga has had a dog Yana in a circle , and decided that you need to expose her Breasts . Yes the dog Yana’s gorgeous Breasts and nipples . Olga undid the Board and bared the chest of the dog, Yana , after several times in a circle , Olga began to shove the rubber cock in his mouth Yana strap-on . Oh yeah the dog is an obedient dog Yana , Olga Yana tells the dog to shit in a bowl and Yana obediently executes the orders of Olga . Yana shit liquid shit into the bowl , and Olga ordered Yana to eat shit , Yana begins to eat shit , and Olga fits, and introduces the dog Yana rubber cock strapon in the ass . Oh cool dog Yana eats shit from a plate and she has it in her asshole with a rubber strap . Olga deploys an obedient dog Yan face to his ass and shit Yana in mouth and on face , Olga takes Dildo and starts to fuck Yana in the mouth which is full of shit . Yes, the body of Yana slides a shit , but all Board Yana in the shit . This is an excellent video from the Yana dog and Olga lady .
Models:

Duration: 12 min 43 s
Size: 1.21 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 05:49 AM #16588
Модератор

Модератор

Default Beg for my Poo. - - scatshop

Beg for my Poo. - - scatshop

Mistress Taylor & Mistress Erika indulge jointly in a school girl themed extreme scat session.
Their dirty bitch has been stripped naked, shat up, pissed up and if this could not be any more humiliating after being smeared in the ladies scat, the bitch is fucked with a scat covered cockand make to suck it clean as these evil ladies laugh at his expense.
Models:

Duration: 13 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 1.53 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 06:01 AM #16589
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sexy Pantyhose Destruction! - - scatshop

Sexy Pantyhose Destruction! - - scatshop

Look at my big sexy body. I love teasing you with my sexy curves and my big, beautiful ass! I love wearing nylons. They make me feel so sexy! I love wearing them when I shit too! You can see the poop coming out of my ass! It gets trapped in my pantyhose! Trapped between my ass and the hose.
Watch as I show off my beautiful body! I dance around and talk dirty to you as I tease you with my big tits, ass, and pussy! I slowly strip off my bra and shake my big tits for you! I have to piss and shit now! I get so close to you and bend over right in your face. I let my bladder loose and a thick stream of piss come flying out of my pussy!
It’s time to shit now! I’m going to shit in my nude colored nylons! I push hard but my hose are keeping my poop in! My pantyhose are so tight! I love that my shit has no where to go! I reach my hand down in my hose and spread my ass! I push my shit out into my pantyhose! I reach my hand back and smear my shit all over my ass! My big, sexy ass looks so hot smear with shit! I talk dirty to you and shake my ass for you! I pull my nylons back up, trapping my shit! I want to got out just like this! I want to walk up close to people smelling like shit! My poop trapped between my pantyhose and my ass!
Enjoy!
Models:

Duration: 8 min 51 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 06:01 AM #16590
Модератор

Модератор

Default Turning pussy into toilet with smear& stuff - - scatshop

Turning pussy into toilet with smear& stuff - - scatshop

First off i take a nice huge shit.. Today is a big one. Next i cover my boobs
and hairy pussy in my own hot steamy shit before taking my realistic dildo and covering it in shit and fucking my pussy with it, Hot, steamy smelly shit. Listen as i talk to you and lick the shitty dildo after its been inside my pussy still covered in shit..
Next i use my vibrator on my shit covered clit and stuff a absolutely shit ridden pair of panties inside my pussy… Brace yourself for my orgasm as the shit ridden panties pop out of my pussy as i cum resembling a turd.
My pussy has been turned into my toilet but i like it like this…..
Models:

Duration: 11 min 10 s
Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
Size: 728 MiB
Download From AnzFile