Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink.com- Breaking the Innocent-Missy Minks

Kink.com- Breaking the Innocent-Missy Minks

Description:
Date: February 4_2011

With: Missy Minks
Director:Orlando

Missy strips herself down while crammed in a cage then zip tied spread. Legs are spread open_arms to the side while her neck is pulled back so she is rendered immobile. Her pink puffy nipples take clips well. Even better are the sounds she makes when she has to pull them off with her mouth_one at a time. I zip tie a vibe to her and shove a dick in her tight fresh pussy to make her strain against the ties as she cums.
Next_her arms are tied back and legs spread_standing with her head tied back so she can_t see can what I will do to her. I whip her with the flip nine to get her started. Then I clamp her pussy lips_hanging a bucket filled with water. Every move sloshes around tugging at her pussy. After I properly place the black clips on her neck_tits and pussy I cane her sensitive skin and get her moving around. I use a custom clamp to expose the clit and concentrate vibration. This becomes more stimulation than she knows what to do with.
Last_Missy is strapped to a metal frame in a floating doggy position. Her plump little ass sticks out_pussy asking for insertion. Chicken wire is wrapped around her face and pulled taut with an ass hook. A vibe and cock are fastened into her_nipples clamped and tied off. Let the show begin.
Model:
Missy Minks
Studio:
Kink.com
Info:
File Name : 11741_MissyMinks.mp4
File Size : 2371.78 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 01:04:38
Video : AVC, 5 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: