Duration: 13 min 8 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 259 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 10:37 PM #79142
Модератор

Модератор

You identify as a straight male, right? You love big titties like Mine. You enjoy fucking pussy and can only imagine how tight Mine is. You **** with women. You have never had sex with a man. All of this is true, yes? Until you begin to masturbate. When you are alone and about to stroke your dick, your thoughts change. Suddenly you are imagining cocks. Big, hard, juicy, cock. You are not sure what is wrong with you! You are 100% straight and have "normal" thoughts until you decide to jerk off! Masturbation puts you in the faggot frame of mind. Just focus on Me and My body as you stroke. The thoughts of cock should stay out of your head as long as you focus on Me.... I think....
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 15 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 561 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 10:39 PM #79143
Модератор

Модератор

You can probably guess what this clip is about.

You will be disappointed a few times in this clip. You will crave an orgasm thanks to the delightful teasing of My divine body. I will count you down to an orgasm, then be denied of one. And this will happen over and over again.

And yet, you will feel satisfied, fulfilled, and aroused. The orgasm is no longer the end goal. The tease, the obedience, and the denial feel far better than a mere seconds-long orgasm. This is what I'm teaching you today.

Embrace the tease, the throb, and My orders.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 16 min 19 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 10:40 PM #79144
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 15 min 10 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 299 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 10:41 PM #79145
Модератор

Модератор

Do I really have to tell all of you subbies that this is a must buy? Just look at this preview, for fuck's sake.

The title suggests it all: today, you're getting blue balled, and you'll be relentlessly teased by My censored body. You'll watch Me touch Myself, gliding My fingers over My pretty little pussy lips, while pixels conveniently and constantly block you from getting a look at that sweet spot.

Obviously, there will be no cum countdown, no permission to reach orgasm. I want you to watch this over and over again until your balls are swollen, heavy, and painful, and until the mental image of Me can't be shaken off.

Why am I denying you of your orgasm as I tease you through these painfully erotic visual aids? Well, teasing you while I pleasure Myself turns Me on, quite frankly. I enjoy watching you in a state of horny helplessness as I do whatever the fuck I want. And at the end of the day, what I want is all that matters, right?

Soon, you'll learn to enjoy stroking to censored images of My body without an orgasm, because you'll accept that it's the only thing you deserve. And even with this pain I inflict upon you, you'll thank Me over and over again.

Are you ready?
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com

Duration: 12 min 24 s
Size: 916 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 10:44 PM #79146
Модератор

Модератор

Your weakness is my tits, and they aren't cheap. A loser like you spends so much time drooling and fantasizing about them, that it's time you pay up. Guilt-free tit worship. Who knows, maybe you'll earn something at the end of it, too. Good boys add a code to their order:
Cover the site's cut: GiveKez100
+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 8 min 53 s
Size: 518 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 10:45 PM #79147
Модератор

Модератор

Since it's Christmas, for the first time, I'm going to let you worship My tits and only My tits. I have to tease you first though, with My natural, perky, hot, 20-year-old boobs, giving you little flashes of My adorable nipples, before I finally let you stare and appreciate them. Merry Christmas, loser.
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Size: 420 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 10:47 PM #79148
Модератор

Модератор

Follow your goddess's instructions slave. I know your sitting there stroking that dick for me like there's no tomorrow. You love the feeling of cumming for me, but then what? What is my hungry slave going to do with all that mess? Oh your going to learn to love eating your hot warm jizz for me. Like it or not you are going to LOVE it! Now buy this clip HUNGRY boy!
Models: Makayla Divine Busty Latina Goddess

Duration: 9 min 54 s
Size: 432 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 10:49 PM #79149
Модератор

Модератор

Single losers on Valentine's Day must jerk their cocks to me, the way I say so. I know you want to cum, but you need to hold it all in until the end. Be a good boy for me, cum slut. Listen to my instructions and stroke while I tease you and gradually undress. I want your balls to hurt by the end. I show you how I want you to cum, so you can shoot directly into your mouth and swallow all of it. I count down from 10, finally allowing you to release your load.
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 11 min 37 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 305 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 10:50 PM #79150
Модератор

Модератор

Just relax and listen to My sweet, soft voice. I will tell you about everything you are, and everything you should already know, but I will drive it deeper into that brain of yours through My seductive powers and soothing words.

Take deep breaths and listen. Allow yourself to drift as your stroke to My words of affirmation, My divine body, and My soft, intoxicatingly beautiful face.

By the end of this, you'll be completely comfortable with who you are: a beta loser, who would do absolutely anything to please his Goddess, to reach a higher purpose in life.

Don't fight it. Don't resist. Just listen and drift.
Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMikiÂ* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com

Duration: 9 min 44 s
Size: 717 MiB
Download From AnzFile