Old 10-15-2019, 08:54 AM #89711
Модератор

Модератор

I have noticed what a good boy you have been for me. I think you have earned the privilege of cumming, so here are some instructions I want you to follow. You are only allowed to cum to my body, my perfection - because I own you and the longer you watch, the more addicted you will become. But remember.. all good things come with consequences.
Models: Mistress Satine

Duration: 9 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 289 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-15-2019, 08:55 AM #89712
Модератор

Модератор

Â*
What could a tiny dick loser like you ever hope to do to become worthy of a Goddess like Me. You certainly don't measure up Sexually like the kind of Alpha Man I deserve now do you? And you definitely don't have what it takes in the looks department to catch the eye of this bratty barbie. No the only way you can really hope to compensate for your complete inadequacy as a Man is through complete and total obedience combined with lots and lots of money. That's right, the only lump in your pants worthy of My attention is that big fat billfold, not that tiny beta Dick disappointment. So go ahead, empty all your cash at My perfectly pedicured feet, maybe I'll even let you kiss them while you are down there. That is of course if the price is right because everything else about your pathetic existence is wrong.
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 12 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 2.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-15-2019, 09:02 AM #89713
Модератор

Модератор

I like making boys do things they wouldn't normally do, and my favorite thing is to make them eat their own cum. Oh, you've thought about it before. Why else would you buy this clip? I can be very persuasive; I'll make you do it!
Models: RainbowHemlock

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 92.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-15-2019, 09:15 AM #89714
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES: FINANCIAL DOMINATION - FACE SITTING - ASS SMOTHER - MONEY FETISH - MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - GODDESS WORSHIP - SMOTHER - BREATH CONTROL - CONTRACT - SLAVE TRAINING - FEMALE DOMINATION
Every 6 months like clock work, my English slave travels half way across the globe to hand a ton of cash into my hands and sign another 6 months of his life away to me. Even though its been 5 years he sometimes has just a little hestitation signing it especially when I keep raising the bar. The only time I sit on his face is during the contract signing, so I get everything I want. Including a half a million guarentee that he's mine and only mine..Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 16 min 23 s
Size: 907 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-15-2019, 09:26 AM #89715
Модератор

Модератор

A fap addicted loser such as your self, can't resist my hotness & control. Be a good, little, fap addicted pay piggy and give me what's mine - your money.
We're gonna play a game ,where you pay up for each stroke. Broke ass losers can try hacking this game by cumming with NO hands, but that's not gonna satisfy goddess.
Pay me. Cum. Fall under my spell.
You know you NEED it.

Real slaves & addicts join my IWFC - https://iwantfanclub.com/timeline/PrincessCin

Be a good boy, and attract my attention by adding a markup with your purchase:
ImmaPayUp50 - (+50%)
GoodBoySPENDS - (+100%)
TakeUr$Princess - (+200%)
Models: PrincessCin

Duration: 7 min 47 s
Size: 453 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-15-2019, 09:31 AM #89716
Модератор

Модератор

I make you so weak. You cannot resist. I own you. My irresistable sexiness and charm draws you in, you're addicted to me. Relish giving everything to Me. Because remember: you always pay pretty girls.
Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 6 min 21 s
Size: 467 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-15-2019, 09:35 AM #89717
Модератор

Модератор

I love this video and you will love it too!
Let me laugh at you, let me show you how pretty I am and how I make fun of you when I see you before my eyes, amazed by my sweetness and my natural beauty with my cute hair chain and my fuchsia bikini. My whispering voice will melt your senses at the same time you start feeling so excited when I humiliate you as a man. My perfect cleavage mesmerises your tiny cock.
You have to open your wallet to get my full attention, that is the only way. But only in the distance. You pay for this clip to listen to my teasing and my mocking words. You feel hurt by my mean words but you love the way I do it, I can see it in your pants, asshole. No bad words, no insultd, no yelling. I don´t need to do it to be superior to you. I fuck you but you let me do it because you know I am totally divine.
Yes, there you are, idiot. You don´t deserve a hot girl like me, you feel weak and miserable but you need to watch the entire clip till the end. And you wish it was longer and longer. Don´t worry, there will be more. This is just the first spoonful.
YOU WILL LIKE IT IF: you can´t stop watching my clip previews hahaha
HIGHLIGHTED: my sexy voice is irresistible with your headphones on.
INDULGE YOURSELF, BUY ME NOW!
Models: Angie-

Duration: 12 min 38 s
Size: 721 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-15-2019, 09:38 AM #89718
Модератор

Модератор

As I talk about how financial domination gets Me off My words crawl down into your soft pink mind where they stay, and spread and grow. Dangerously seductive you will NOT resist Me.
This session has far loftier aims than mere titillation, it is designed to prime you, to morph you into an obedient financial submissive, slowly over time, without you realising. . Future pacing, imbedded commands, assumptions, double binds, sexual-neural anchoring, psychological conditioning. Not that you will not notice most of it, My seductive nature blinds you to the DANGER you are in.
Much quicker than you realise you will be deeply captivated by Me, so aroused by the mere sight of Me that you will agree with Me when I explain how the most disappointing this about findom is the fact that so many men simply fantasise about it, they do not actually indulge. Such a damn shame, when it makes Me so wet.
With the perfect blend of manipulation, coaxing and plain old logic I have you sending Me a very small tribute - it is not the size that counts right now slave, it is the DOING IT, and you do and it FEELS so good, and a POWERFUL neurological connection is made…
Another minuscule tribute and I let you hold your cock, and another powerful connection is created, another tribute and I let you stroke. Patterns are SO habit forming ; ) This is feeling better and better, you are a REAL man, diving into your fantasy, tasting the reality. When you pay Me your cock gets harder, when your cock is HARD it means you need to PAY Me slave. The hypnotic commands slip DEEP inside, all you are focussed on are My tits, My smooth thighs, and your dripping dick…
Seduced, teased, primed, conditioned, professionally Mesmerized. The thoughts I implant become actions, your actions habits, your habits who you are. I will be controlling ALL of it, all of you, all from a mere $10 tribute…I'm a long game kinda Gal...
Contains: findom, covert trance, trigger words, finger snaps, NLP, post hypn0tic commands, anchoring, Mesmerizing, tease and denial, breast worship, slave training,
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 22 min 46 s
Size: 566 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-15-2019, 09:41 AM #89719
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 12 s
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-15-2019, 09:43 AM #89720
Модератор

Модератор

Hi pathetic perv. Be a good little bitch for me and follow my instructions. You love the thrill of getting off to me instead of wifey. Even as a young, hot brat I still have men double my age horny for me at all times!
Models: Goddess Leyla

Duration: 12 min 6 s
Size: 386 MiB
Download From AnzFile