Old 05-13-2019, 12:44 PM #721
Модератор

Модератор

I must admit that I had a really good day that day. I went out with my camera to do a public inquiry, which went straight to the point. I asked Prague girls and women what they thought about stripping for money. My strategy had an unexpectedly rapid success. I talked one fantastic pretty blonde into a beautiful handjob. It was difficult, but I gave her some pressure and she unbent. Although she was a little annoyed that I had cummed on her sweater, but I hope she didn't mind. In conclusion, Finally I caught a nice mature brunette in my net, who was just going back home from shopping. First she seemed to kick my balls, but when I offered her some quick dough into the pot she made up her mind and pulled me into the bushes. Her husband, who was waiting at home just one block away for beverage she had for him in a plastic bag, seemed to pretty neglect her, because she fucked like hell. The busty lady even wanted my phone number so I could come fuck her more often. Something like this never happened to me.

File Name : Princess_and_Mom.wmv
File Size : 494.57 MB
Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
Duration : 00:32:57

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Princess_and_Mom.wmv - 494.6 MB
TakeFile: Princess_and_Mom.wmv - 494.57 MB
Old 05-13-2019, 12:47 PM #722
Модератор

Модератор

How was your summer? My holiday letargy ended abruptly with an e-mail from a guy who wanted to wager that I won't ever convince anyone famous to have sex with me. He said he knows a young Slovak actress, hosting in one of Prague's theatres. And that's what I call a challenge! I met the guy at one of her performances and we shaked hands on the whole deal. Although I knew it's a Mission Impossible operation, I decided to track her with the determination of a horny bulldog. My plan required a lot of preparation, a detailed plan and a heavy bag of money. On D-Day, I got into my best clothes, bought a bouquet of flowers and went to see another one of her shows. Afterwards, I had to wait outside, nervous like a virgin on a first date. When she walked out at last, I introduced myself as her greatest fan and invited her to dinner. She sent me to hell, of course, but then a spark of hope appeared when she agreed to meet me for a cup of coffee the next day. The hook sank in. Her name was Lenka, she was born in Slovakia and we had a nice long chat. I almost forgot that I'm mainly there to just fuck her hard. On the way to the theatre, I had to reveal my cards. And believe me or not, she agreed (for 120.000 Crowns)! And although it cost an appalling heap of cash, fucking a celebrity right in the streets, just a few metres away from a famous theatre was priceless! I'm telling you, this is a smash. I bet I'll see it on the newsstands tomorrow. So, I'm buying some tabloids and you damn well start downloading, because I bet I won't get away with this easily.

File Name : Actress_Lenka.wmv
File Size : 413.53 MB
Resolution : 720x576
Duration : 00:18:25

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Actress_Lenka.wmv - 413.5 MB
TakeFile: Actress_Lenka.wmv - 413.53 MB
Old 05-13-2019, 12:53 PM #723
Модератор

Модератор

A proper fucking orgy and the biggest party in the world arranged for the beautiful Czech eighteen years olds. Drinks for free, likable cameramen and money, that is the foundation of a powerful secret aphrodisiac, to which almost every girl succumbed this evening. You can not imagine how wild the Czech beauties can get when they fuck for money. This is a party you will not see anywhere else.

File Name : Party_with_18_years_olds_2.wmv
File Size : 547.27 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:36:25

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Party_with_18_years_olds_2.wmv - 547.3 MB
TakeFile: Party_with_18_years_olds_2.wmv - 547.27 MB
Old 05-13-2019, 12:55 PM #724
Модератор

Модератор

I love summer because it is full of beautiful girls dressed "economically". Only a fool would sit at home, so I grabbed the camera and went out, direction of the pool. Again, I turned into the role of agent of a modeling agency and plunged into action. But then an absolutely incredible thing happened. When I was in the middle of persuading one girl, the girl named Lucka, who I had recorded on New Year's Eve passed by. You sure remember this beautiful blonde, because she did not want to fuck on camera. She was really mad at me because that video completely ruined his life. I took her for coffee in order to calm her down, but it was no fun, because the girl really was in serious trouble. I got an idea of helping her with a proper package instant dough for a fuck. The nasty chick asked for one hundred thousand, but she had no idea that I will give her. I called my buddy and swiftly got the money, because that beautiful pussy was really worth for it. What do you think?

File Name : Beautiful_and_expensive.wmv
File Size : 516.51 MB
Duration : 00:34:24

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Beautiful_and_expensive.wmv - 516.5 MB
TakeFile: Beautiful_and_expensive.wmv - 516.51 MB
Old 05-13-2019, 01:11 PM #725
Модератор

Модератор

I was expecting the girls to be in a need for money after Christmas, but it was a big mistake. For two days I wandered around Prague just for a couple of interviews then ended up with nothing at all. I was really fed up with this so I headed for a station, direction home. But then suddenly a beautifu law student of Charles University named Veronica came across my way. I was so horny that I bet everything on this one card and joined her on a way to Brno. Along the way I got to know everything including the information she is quite fond of money. I finally had to sped all of my money in order to get her and offer her 30 thousand. But it was an excellent investment, because she was really beautiful. Finally the conductor took care of a little bit of adrenaline as he came just when she had my cock in her beautiful mouth. I will hardly ever forget about sex with her and I am send my greetings to Brno!

File Name : Beauty_on_train.wmv
File Size : 659.52 MB
Duration : 00:43:55

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Beauty_on_train.wmv - 659.5 MB
TakeFile: Beauty_on_train.wmv - 659.52 MB
Old 05-13-2019, 01:15 PM #726
Модератор

Модератор

Hello everyone!! I'm back, after a short break I needed to regenerate; back in full strength and in a good mood, so you have a lot to look forward to! This time I went under the Nusle Bridge with my favorite fake survey. Immediately after I started I met lovely Lucka and invited her for a cup of tea in a restaurant nearby. I stammered out my daring offer - sex for money. Unfortunately, but not surprisingly, Lucie told me where I should go and went home. Luckily, in that restaurant I met Veronika, the waitress who looked like sister of Anna Kournikova!! I spent about two hours chatting with her and then all of a sudden asked her to fuck me for 20,000 CZK. It took incredibly long 15 minutes before Miss Veronika made her mind, but then she let me fuck her in the bathroom of the restaurant. Enjoy this loveable waitress (Kournikova), one of the prettiest girls in the history of Czech Streets.

File Name : Anna_Kournikova_.wmv
File Size : 359.83 MB
Duration : 00:15:51

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Anna_Kournikova_.wmv - 359.8 MB
TakeFile: Anna_Kournikova_.wmv - 359.83 MB
Old 05-13-2019, 01:23 PM #727
Модератор

Модератор

Because my last scheme was so successful, I decided to try the "guy who agreed to a bet with a few friends" plan once again. I went to an underground station in the center of Prague, where I lay in wait for some hapless little vixen to end up in my net. And boy did I get what I was looking for! The bet was supposed to be about meeting a girl and inviting her for lunch. Most girls just laughed me off, but one of them gave me enough time to unleash my whole array of charms and tricks. Or maybe she was just intriqued to meet a guy from Moravia (she's from Moravia too). Nineteen year old Lucie then agreed to have lunch with me. And during the meal, I started to act as a shy guy with a second goal on his mind (not that far from the truth). The second bet was about offering the girl in question the chance to have sex for money with me. I sure was surprised when she agreed and we were able to make this amazing video. Go ahead and check Lucka out, she sure is worth your time!

File Name : Student_called_Lucka.wmv
File Size : 491.12 MB
Duration : 00:21:38

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Student_called_Lucka.wmv - 491.1 MB
TakeFile: Student_called_Lucka.wmv - 491.12 MB
Old 05-13-2019, 01:33 PM #728
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome, fans of Czech bedrooms! Here we are with a new couple for your pleasure. A young couple I have to say and pretty wild one. You will get everything you are used to, pretty girl, all kinds of sex, blowjobs, cumshots, hot action in every room of the flat and in the end a nice masturbation as a bonus. We are keeping up to our standards and this video is the proof. You will like it, you will love it and you will be looking forward to a new one. Enjoy!!!

File Name : Our_home_romance.wmv
File Size : 894.91 MB
Duration : 00:40:10

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Our_home_romance.wmv - 894.9 MB
TakeFile: Our_home_romance.wmv - 894.91 MB
Old 05-13-2019, 02:03 PM #729
Модератор

Модератор

This first casting video is really special: You'll get to see the very first video by Lucie Theodorova! She's a wonderful young little thing with a knack for hard sex and an unsatiable hunger for cock. Her friend brought her to us and she was so good that we decided to give him a chance and bring us a girl once in a while he thinks could do this kind of work. Lucie does all the things we like to see beautiful girls like her do all the time, and she gets to talk about her sex life and views. You can just feel her great attitude filling up the screen and it's no wonder she's such a hit. Behold the beginning of the legend, gentlemen!

File Name : Two_cocks_for_a_model.wmv
File Size : 1380.45 MB
Duration : 01:00:48

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Two_cocks_for_a_model.wmv - 1.3 GB
TakeFile: Two_cocks_for_a_model.wmv - 1.35 GB
Old 05-13-2019, 02:22 PM #730
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to the house party you cannot find ANYWHERE ELSE BUT HERE!!! Today we invited mostly MILFs, so get ready for some MATURE FUN!!! You will get women of all types, blondes, brunettes, with huge jugs, round asses. The have only one thing in common: they are HORNY AS FUCK and they just crave for a cock. You will witness amazing squirting and then double squirting of too hot blondes. The party is only starting, it will get even more hard core. You don't want to miss this!!!!

File Name : Home_orgy_with_horny_beauties.wmv
File Size : 617.67 MB
Duration : 00:22:17

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Home_orgy_with_horny_beauties.wmv - 617.7 MB
TakeFile: Home_orgy_with_horny_beauties.wmv - 617.67 MB