Old 07-18-2019, 12:31 PM #58321
Модератор

Модератор

I 've just arrived home from the gym. Sweaty , pumped and ready to go! Nothing turns me on more than a nice long , hard gym session. But just before I pounce on you I want to show off my progress. You are going to sit there stroking slowly as I sensually strip , pose and tell you EXACTLY what I 'm going to do to YOU , as well as what you are going to do to ME!
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 11 min 38 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 64.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:31 PM #58322
Модератор

Модератор

I come over to your house to check out a game you are selling. The game turns out to be great but that 's not the real reason I came over. I confront you about catching you checking me out when I am lifting weights in my back yard or when I 'm leaving my house. It 's pretty obvious you are obsessed with my hot muscular body. I am everything that you wife isn 't. I am far superior to her and I don 't blame you for diverting your attention from her to me. In fact , I love taking husbands away from their unfit wives. It 's so easy! And I Â*am so powerful , it Â*turns me on.Â*Slowly stripping to a bikini , I go over my body bit by bit , comparing my toned bod to your wife 's weak body. I flex my abs and show off my muscular legs. So obviously superior to your wife , no wonder you worship Me! With your attention diverted , you don 't even notice as your wife gets home and walks in on us at the very end of this clip. *To be continued *
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 15 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 567 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:31 PM #58323
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm going to train you to cum in a whole new way. And you may not know - but it 's actually going to do you some good. You 're going to milk that prostate. Don 't let the sound of that scare you. Once you understand your body you 'll be craving this form of stimulation. You 'll be begging me to fuck your ass good and hard. Follow my steps and instructions and you will be well on your way to becoming my little anal slut. Fetishes : Anal Masturbation , Prostate Massage , Anal , Masturbation Encouragement , Masturbation Instruction , Female Domination , Femdom , Redhead Goddess , Erotic Goddess HD 720P
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 12 min 44 s
Size: 268 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:31 PM #58324
Модератор

Модератор

Jerk off for my ass in this bikini! Drool over this ass. You know it makes you weak to see how hot I am and showing off. How about if I get naked... then Ill let you cum while I encourage you with a little dirty talk? Maybe I will have a little surprise ending too!!! ;-)
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 9 min 8 s
Size: 155 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:31 PM #58325
Модератор

Модератор

After years of training , Steed has been trained not only to worship *me ,*but to recognize my feet , my breasts , and especially my ass as his masters. My ass owns him ; this is quite apparent given how readily he bows down to pray to my ass , to clean it , to lick it , to kiss it , to sniff it , et cetera.

In this clip , I continued what had already been an hour -long , full -weight facesitting session by turning around and smothering Steed with my aforementioned perfect ass. Watch how he buries his nose deep in my ass! The cute gray cotton panties I 'm wearing don 't stop my little worshipper from sniffing my asshole , ha!*

I continue to verbally degrade him while I smother him completely with my ass. I grind against his nose , bucking my ass against his face - what an ass -wipe!
Just another training session to remind all of you of the true 'categorical imperative ': I win ; you lose.

That 's right - I WIN ; you LOSE. Now that you understand , you have my permission to buy this
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 46 s
Size: 417 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:31 PM #58326
Модератор

Модератор

After years of training , Steed has been trained not only to worship *me ,*but to recognize my feet , my breasts , and especially my ass as his masters. My ass owns him ; this is quite apparent given how readily he bows down to pray to my ass , to clean it , to lick it , to kiss it , to sniff it , et cetera.

In this clip , I continued what had already been an hour -long , full -weight facesitting session by turning around and smothering Steed with my aforementioned perfect ass. Watch how he buries his nose deep in my ass! The cute gray cotton panties I 'm wearing don 't stop my little worshipper from sniffing my asshole , ha!*

I continue to verbally degrade him while I smother him completely with my ass. I grind against his nose , bucking my ass against his face - what an ass -wipe!
Just another training session to remind all of you of the true 'categorical imperative ': I win ; you lose.

That 's right - I WIN ; you LOSE. Now that you understand , you have my permission to buy this

Duration: 6 min 46 s
Size: 417 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:32 PM #58327
Модератор

Модератор

PART 1
Nothing 's better than lying down and relaxing , kicking My feet back and forth and dangling them in the air , while My well -trained slave -of -all -trades worships My asshole like it is God itself.

Steed just LOVES to dine on My ass! I suppose I can 't blame him ; for slaves , My pretty little asshole is quite the delicacy. I especially enjoy bossing him around and verbally humiliating him while he cleans it for Me , kisses it , licks it , sucks on it .

The most amusing part is he is so OWNED by My ass , he would never pass up the chance of sniffing and licking it even for just a second ; thus , I can degrade him and make fun of him all I want and all he can do is continue to worship and maybe mutter a muffled "Thank You , Goddess " from between My ass cheeks.

It 's what little ass -lickers are for

Duration: 15 min 45 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:32 PM #58328
Модератор

Модератор

PART 1
Nothing 's better than lying down and relaxing , kicking My feet back and forth and dangling them in the air , while My well -trained slave -of -all -trades worships My asshole like it is God itself.

Steed just LOVES to dine on My ass! I suppose I can 't blame him ; for slaves , My pretty little asshole is quite the delicacy. I especially enjoy bossing him around and verbally humiliating him while he cleans it for Me , kisses it , licks it , sucks on it .

The most amusing part is he is so OWNED by My ass , he would never pass up the chance of sniffing and licking it even for just a second ; thus , I can degrade him and make fun of him all I want and all he can do is continue to worship and maybe mutter a muffled "Thank You , Goddess " from between My ass cheeks.

It 's what little ass -lickers are for

Duration: 15 min 45 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:32 PM #58329
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much a pair of soft juicy tits make you weak. They control everything about you and that dick of yours. My breasts are so soft & juicy...and you 'll watch me squeeze & tease & you can see they really do control you... you 're going to buy this clip and My breasts are going to control what you do with your cock. I 'll tell you when & how to stroke & when you can cum! Be My good boy & add a MARK UP Code to your Order : 10 % - PAY MORE 25 % - LOSER FEE! 50 % - SMALL PENIS TAX 75 % - PAY ALOT 100 % - LOVE ANIKA 500 % - INTOX 1000 % - BIG SHOT
Models: AnikaFall

Duration: 13 min 14 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:32 PM #58330
Модератор

Модератор

My shiny dress and my juicy shiny lips are about to captivate you and turn you into my shiny addict , Hooked on me , You simply cannot resist submitting to me like this. I get so deep into your brain , i completely take over. Fully obedient , submissive and weak.. in the palm of my hand , my captivated shiny addict. You can 't take your eyes off me already....mesmerised.
Use mark up at the checkout :
WEAKAF = 50 %
EXTRAWEAKAF = 100 %
BANKRUPTME = 500 %
BANKRPUTME1000 = 1000 %
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 6 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 312 MiB
Download From AnzFile