Old 07-18-2019, 03:46 PM #58761
Модератор

Модератор

You are a LOSER and your sole purpose in this life is to serve me! Especially by doing what i say and stroking that cock to my clips.
Models: GoddessBriBri

Duration: 3 min 51 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 319 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:47 PM #58762
Модератор

Модератор

This is a remake of my top selling clip "You 're a Slave to an 18 year old "
You need this clip. You need to enter deep into submission , this is what you 've been waiting for. You need my guidance and control. My beauty dominates you and my soft young addicting voice will show you the way. Buy this clip and become mine.
Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 21 min 32 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:47 PM #58763
Модератор

Модератор

Armani walks in to talk to her boss about his behavior.
She tells him that his male Calvinistic ways has to stop.
She tells him that the way he treats the female workers is wrong constantly talking about their looks and telling what to wear.
She tells him how would he like it if she made fun of his looks and made him wear skimpy outfits to please her?
She tells him he is acting like a douche that has not grown up yet. She says that she is not going to HR because that does nothing so she taking matters into her own hands.
She tells him that she going teach him a lesson and that she will use magic to make his outer -self look like his inner -self. She waves her hands and turns him in to a collage boy of twenty years old. She tells him that he looks great for a collage boy and sees why the ladies loved him in college.
He ask her who she is and why he in a suit in an office. She tells him that she guesses the spell doesn 't just regress his body , but also his mind. She tells him that she is his boss and if he wants to intern here he needs to do what she says.
She tells him to stand for her and let her get a good look at him. She has him take off his shirt so she can see the goods.. She notices that he is getting nervous around her and asked if older woman intimidate him.
She asked him if he likes be seen only as a object of affection. She tells him that is abs look great but his but is a little flat for her. She ask if older woman make him feel inadequate because they are smarter than the bimbos in college.
She puts her hand do his pants and tells him he has a nice cock. She tells that this cock is now hers , she sees that he is feeling uncomfortable. She ask what is wrong that she thought all guys like being told they have a big cock?. She tells him that it feel demeaning only to be seen as a sex object.
She ask why he feels this way towards woman. He tells her in high school he was shorter than most of the girls in his class and they treated badly because of it. He tells her that the girls in high school said he was not a man because of his small size. She says well then we must do something about that.
She waves her hands again and he regresses to a young high school student.
She starts to laugh at him at this age and make fun of his now shorter size. Armani keeps working her magic making him younger and younger and teases him along the way.
Showing him her big boobs. Making him feel on them.Having him try to please her with the little package that he has...before you know it the boss becomes a **** in her arms for her to care for and mold into the perfect little man.
**Age Regression / Older Woman Younger Man / Men Following Orders / Big Tits / Naked Nude / Nipple Play / Milf / Mommas Boy / Boss / POV / Role Play SPH
Models: Armani's Kinky Clips

Duration: 19 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 496 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:47 PM #58764
Модератор

Модератор

You will be completely Intox-Fantasy by us , standard really when you see us anyway. You will inhale our P0ppers and become so weak listening to our relaxing yet sexy well spoken British accents instructing you to sniff for us. You will fall deeper and deeper under our spell , turning into our puppet. Watching us sway and move our sexy bodies in our tight latex clothes. You will sway with us as you fall deeper and deeper as our P0pper 's Drone.
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 6 min 57 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:47 PM #58765
Модератор

Модератор

My P0ppers domination drives you wild & you love the things I do to you when you 're high. But you keep asking Me to go beyond all limits , to do whatever I want to you with absolutely no limits whatsoever... I 'm going to get you more fucked up than ever before in this room , our special place where I 've done so many things to you... I guide your inhales , your stroking , I tease you with My toys , reminding you of all the things I 've done to you when you 're fucked up , making you sniff more and more while you compulsively masturbate to Me because you can 't hep yourself...Looking through toys I find My favorite interrogation tools on the shelf and remind you that after that one session of interrogation , I got every shred of relevant information about you out of you - I know everything! I am going to bring you beyond all limits - lets get wild together - I 've got your whole night planned out and it all starts here. Sniff , hold your breath. Sniff , hold your breath. I fucking love it when you struggle - My pussy gets wet when you struggle - you want no limits? you want Mistress to have TOTAL control? I 'm going to take this very seriously. I want you to get off to this , the beginning of your complete and utter submission. My striptease drives you wild , as does teasing you with My hot body in a bra & panties. How lucky are you to have found Me as a Goddess! Lets get wild together. Lets go past those limits... I untie My hair and use My hair tie to wrap up your cock and balls nice and tight while you sniff more P0ppers. Feel the tie pulling your cock up! I 'm in control of this orgasm. I 'm in control of this orgasm because I have plans for us tonight...I am going to bring you past your limits...you 'd do anything for Me... you will find out exactly what I 'm going to do to you once I have you weak and fucked up...I know you 're going to love it. I have some new toys just for you...This orgasm is going to blow your mind after all of the edging and all of My teasing and sexy storytelling...In My dungeon , I fuck you up and turn you into My permanent slave...but get ready to go outside , to leave the safe zone behind... Now you have no choice. Remember , i know everything about you. I 'm going to grab onto that hair tie and bounce up and down on you with My tits out to drive you wild after tying it tighter. I make you cum high on your P0ppers and so high on the idea of what I 'm about to do to you...what else is going to happen tonight when I take you out of here with Me...listen closely so you know your fate , because the next time you see Me will be after a nice long night of submission , exposure and usage by Me and all of My Domme friends!!! Cum under My control , and come with Me - you have no choice...make it good , because I have a cum fetish... CLIP CONTAINS : poppers , coerced intoxicatin , Loaded , kidnap fantasy , jerk off instruction , ass worship , strip tease , dancing , tit worship , femdom pov , mind fuck , Blackmail Fantasy fantasy , edging , orgasm control , mesmerize , goddess worship , erotic storytelling , teasing , bra & panties , JOI , nipples , BDSM
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 19 min 4 s
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:47 PM #58766
Модератор

Модератор

You were made to spend! You can 't quit giving me your money because it makes you feel part of my life! You hooked! My body , my beauty , my voice makes , everything about me is addicting! You won 't quit! You can 't quit! Findom is your life and you can 't give up
Models: CarlyQueen

Duration: 4 min 52 s
Size: 253 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:47 PM #58767
Модератор

Модератор

Do you think you can last? Watching my perfectly round ass right in your face , watching me strip to my panties.
Models: Princess Chelsea

Duration: 4 min 52 s
Size: 161 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:47 PM #58768
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm used to being spoiled with the finest things. So naturally I become upset when these knockoff leggings showed up on my doorstep. You have got to be kidding!!! I will NOT tolerate cheap and ignorant pigs. If this happens again , you will be punished. Now hit the tribute button to make up for your discrepancy!!! >;]
Models: RainbowHemlock

Duration: 4 min 32 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 62.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:47 PM #58769
Модератор

Модератор

do you remember when you were happy and in love with that girlfriend of yours? well you shouldn 't because she never existed. in fact , you can 't even remember the last girl you ever had a Squeeze on. it seems like you only have feelings for me. try as you might , you can 't pry your eyes away from me. mesmerized by my gaze you forget any aspect of life except for that pulsing desire that surges in your veins and into your throbbing cock. the sound of my voice is like a lyrical siren drawing you deeper into my spell. all you can think about is my luscious lips and warm , wet tongue. you stare lustfully at my mouth as i slowly bring you to the edge until your swollen dick explodes with hot cum inside your pants.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 16 min 55 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 872 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:47 PM #58770
Модератор

Модератор

I 've done it again. Once I start I just can 't stop...sucking your cock or doing naughty things outside? Both of course. Back in my three seasons room I am showing off for you in my flirty skirt , tight low cut top , push up bra , and small white thong. I beg and plead to suck your dick because it has been all I can think about. I really need it. So I do as you say! Taking off my top , standing on the footstool so that anyone can see me , and counting down at the end for your cum. Won 't you let me take it in my little mouth? I 've opened wide for you...go ahead and tug on my pigtails and pull me down onto your lap.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 864
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile