Old 03-07-2019, 07:58 AM #2951
Модератор

Модератор

You've dreamed of hearing Goddess pussy getting wet merely from shaking her fat ebony ass just for you. Enjoy and worship the Bootyful view of Sunshine one of a kind ass. You are sure to cum endlessly from the slow cum countdown included while Goddess ass teases you.** Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 8 min 14 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-07-2019, 08:01 AM #2952
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley Wildcat & Mandy Candy have some extremely sexy soles and they know they make you weak. You cannot stop staring at their feet as they laugh at you. They completely verbally destroy you as you stroke your cock to their feet. They wiggle their toes and wrinkle up their soles. You are mesmerized by those feet! Mandys big size 8s and Ashley wide size 7's are just what the doctor ordered for tonight jerk off session! Starring: Ashley Wildcat, Mandy Candy
Models: brattyfootgirls

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 263 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-07-2019, 08:02 AM #2953
Модератор

Модератор

No matter what you do, you always come back to My feet. You try and leave, you try and walk away, but you ALWAYS come back groveling at My perfect soft creamy soles. Something deep within was triggered the first time you saw My feet. So why even TRY to run away? Are you too afraid of the POWER they have over you? Awww.. stupid addicted foot bitch. It must be so exhausting, huh? Haha.. here you are back at MY feet, just as I predicted. you spend on My feet, you fantasize about them, you think about them every waking moment. Dont you?! Now.. wouldnt you just LOVE to sniff between each of these toes? Wouldnt you just LOVE to be used as My human foot stool laying on the floor in front of Me so I can wipe My feet all over you filthy face?! Hahaha.. silly little foot bitch. youre so addicted you couldnt escape if your life depended on it! Stop trying to resist, submit to your destiny, surrender to My feet! **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!** **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!** Topics include: Foot worship, foot domination, foot humiliation, big feet, long toes, high arches, and more.
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 8 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 338 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-07-2019, 08:03 AM #2954
Модератор

Модератор

The doorbell rings, but this isn't the average pizza delivery. Latina cutie Mia Martinez arrives with the pizza in hand, plus extra instructions from her boss to do anything the customer asks. She needs to shut her mouth if she wants to keep her job--then follow every instruction he gives her. Mia removes her shoes and socks, and he demands that she holds them to her nose and inhales her own sweaty sock odor as she wraps her soles around his hard cock. The bratty bitch is degraded and used, helpless as the customer fucks her feet and covers them in his thick, wet cum. This is her new job! She'll spend the rest of the day delivering pizzas in her cum-drenched socks, feeling his load compress between her toes with every step in her sneakers.
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 13 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 204 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-07-2019, 08:04 AM #2955
Модератор

Модератор

Custom clip - NO NAME MENTIONED so this can be enjoyed by many. Like all my customs, this clip is rendered at highest quality making it suitable for larger screen viewings [[Bare Feet always in a comfortable and natural position (do NOT lift and/or hold with hands, but be natural). Show the feet in some angles: on top, on the side and the soles, but always in a comfortable and natural position. . Light clothes and beautiful loose hair like a powerful and rich young woman. You and your boyfriend are both my Masters. You have a large farm, and there is a family of life-time slaves who are bound to serve You. I was born in this family and all I have ever known is serving You both. My purpose of life is to serve you and I know of nothing different. I work in the fields, milk the cows and help run the farm along with my family members. We cook and serve You food, and You both personally when I am called upon ... whatever You want, bathing You, rubbing Your feet, serving You both sexually, and being Your toilet. My mother and sister cares Your hair and Your nails. My mother is Your slave! Call her when You want asYour servant. You are superior me and my family. We do not get paid, we just obey and the reward is simply being in your presence and having the privilege to be Your slaves. We are prisoners of Your farm forever... ]]
Models: Sasha Mizaree

Duration: 5 min 20 s
Size: 394 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-07-2019, 08:09 AM #2956
Модератор

Модератор

Sexy brunette pushes balls into her cunt while smoking sensually. She really loves to masturbate while smoking. SDG283
Models: SexyDirtyGirl

Duration: 14 min 54 s
Size: 350 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-07-2019, 08:11 AM #2957
Модератор

Модератор

A rare video of me and my submissive side. Seduction, dirty talk, and pussy playing while I puff on a delicious cigarette. Once that Smoke is out - I'm ready (and do) to cum hard!
Models: LucySkye

Duration: 7 min 1 s
Size: 532 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-07-2019, 08:12 AM #2958
Модератор

Модератор

Come close and take a look at them while I sit back and relax on my couch. My soles want to be adored by you. Do you like the view? Of course you do. BTW I haven't done a pedicure for a long time and I need you to send me money for it. Do it!
Models: Russian goddess Irina

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Size: 765 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-07-2019, 08:19 AM #2959
Модератор

Модератор

Illianna sucks on a cigarette after she rips off her bra and pushes her panties to the side. It feels so good she strips out of the rest of her purple bra and panties set. She almost completely forgets about her cigarette as she gropes her naked body as her orgasm builds and the explodes in a contraction of muscle spasms.
Models: Illianna

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Size: 709 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-07-2019, 08:22 AM #2960
Модератор

Модератор

Someone like you could never be allowed to receive a footjob from ME, but you are privileged to lick My boyfriends cum off of My perfect feet with your nasty little tongue. I hope you come prepared with some clamps or clothespins to cause some pain to that disgusting little dick of yours. I can't wait to abuse you and make you my little clean up bitch!
Models: GODDESSMK

Duration: 5 min 29 s
Size: 671 MiB
Download From AnzFile