Old 07-18-2019, 09:16 AM #57831
Модератор

Модератор

I own a company and my business model is simple. Hire men to work for me for free while I go on vacation or **** till noon. Easy! I 'm already a millionairess but still working hard at hiring men! After reading your resume I find out that you own a very successful company and I suggest our companies merge. That way you can run your company but it will still be mine and I 'll have all the money! SEE? I am so smart! That 's why I 'm a millionairess. I have men working for me all over the globe , making me mountains of ca $h and guess what , they they all love it because they 've fallen into the same spell you have. Face it , I am so irresistible that you can 't help but fall victim , you 'll do anything I say , hand over your company on a silver platter , worship at my feet , become my slave and sacrifice your life to me so I can have everything I 've ever wanted. Say goodbye to your company , dignity , and life. (Oh , and you 're hired , welcome )
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 15 min 22 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 526 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 09:16 AM #57832
Модератор

Модератор

Go ahead . take your dick out and SHOW Me what 's in your pants. No , no , I 'm definitely not going to fuck you , I just want to know what it looks like. Even before seeing it , I know how pathetic and disappointing that thing is. Hahaha.. I bet it 's never even been INSIDE a pussy!! LOL You 're a virgin , aren 't you?! Omg , of course you are , and of course that doesn 't surprise Me one bit! And guess what? You 're going to remain a virgin for the rest of our life with that tiny little thing between your legs. NO ONE deserves the punishment of having sex with a tiny dick like that!
**Use code "loserspay50 " for 50 % markup!**
**Use code "loserspay " for 100 % markup!**
**Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT " to add $9.99 markup **
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 11 min 5 s
Size: 419 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 09:16 AM #57833
Модератор

Модератор

Titillating Tit worship with Goddess Willow and Mistress Cat.
Models: GoddessWillowxx

Duration: 5 min 53 s
Size: 363 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 09:16 AM #57834
Модератор

Модератор

The ultimate tits mindfuck. Stare and gawk at My perfect boobs while My hypnotic voice puts you under My spell. you 'll be begging to give Me money by the end of it. Remember not to look away...
Models: Lady_Valencia

Duration: 3 min 16 s
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 09:16 AM #57835
Модератор

Модератор

My all natural 32DDs are glorious , and you 're dying to see them. Ready to get the tease and tour? Pierced perfection awaits you. Tags : DD , 32DD , pierced , pierced nipples , pierced tits , tit torment , tit tease , pulling , titty play Think you 're a sub? Prove it : 25 % Markup : Vixen25 || 50 % Markup : Vixen50 || 100 % Markup : Vixen100 200 % Markup : DoubleVixen || 500 % Markup : VixenClub500 ||1000 % Markup : Vixen4Life Tax Time : Loser Tax : LoserForever || Cum Tax : Permission || Small Dick Tax : Dicklet
Models: MsVixen

Duration: 5 min 28 s
Size: 86.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 09:16 AM #57836
Модератор

Модератор

Jacquelyn Velvets sits with her bare feet on a table in front of her. Her soles wrinkle and toes wiggle , but the big one has a band -aid. She recounts how her Step-Cousin plays barefoot practical jokes.Â*

Sneaking in late , Jacquelyn takes off her converse sneakers to avoid making noise and walks on her tip toes. She 's embarrassed that her feet smell , and oblivious to the legos on the floor. As her soles step on the sharp toy , she puts her hand over her mouth to prevent yelling out in fear of waking everyone up!Â*
Hopping from one leg to the other , she steps on more legos until landing on the bed with her feet in the air. Rolling on her belly , her feet kick and wave as she Yelps into her hand. Moaning in pain , she grabs and blows cool air on her hurt feet.

Another time , Jacquelyn 's **** on her back with her feet under the covers. Awakening ,Â* her feet peek out and her big toes are trapped in toe cuffs. Wiggling her toes , she realizes she 's stuck and can 't escape! Every time she moves in the toe bondage , she Yelps in pain.

Hobbling , she steps on something sharp , but is delighted to find the keys to the cuffs. Awkwardly , she removes the toe -cuffs to massages and kiss her swollen toes.

Removing the bandaid , she tests her toes to see if they are better.
Another time , she awakens and wiggles her toes before getting out of bed. Her feet land next to a loaded mousetrap as her toes stretch dangerously close to it.

In the kitchen she stretches to get something and her feet barely miss a second mousetrap.

Sitting at the table , her toes dance around another mousetrap until it snaps shut on her tender tootsie. Jacquelyn Yelps and jumps in Torment as she tries to release her foot only to land the other foot in the second trap.

Both toes are stuck and she hops foot to foot to alleviate the discomfort. She hobbles back to her bedroom and all that is heard is the snapping sound of last trap and a final Yelp!

OTHER KEYWORDS - pranks , practical jokes , smell fetish , foot smelling , , one foot hopping , sleeping fetish , bandaid fetish , jeans , nightgown , Jacqueline Velvets , blondes , blond , blond , slapstick
Models: TorveaFilms

Duration: 14 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 547 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 09:17 AM #57837
Модератор

Модератор

you are more than obsessed with Me feet. That word doesn 't even begin to cover how you feel about them. you 're infatuated , in love with , addicted to them. you 'd do anything to taste and kiss My size 8 peds. I know you have a whole list of things you 're willing to do or sacrifice just to touch them. So. Totally. Obsessed.
Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 5 min 33 s
Size: 253 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 09:17 AM #57838
Модератор

Модератор

I have an all new way to humiliate you. You 're going to cum without touching yourself... then clean it all up for me.
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 10 min 3 s
Size: 331 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 09:17 AM #57839
Модератор

Модератор

A very lucky boy from Mistress Serena 's stable of slaves is treated to worship her feet and christen her brand new sharp stilettos with his tongue and suffer the pleasure and pain as they dig into his skin as she tramples all over him.
Models: Gynarchy Goddess

Duration: 17 min 2 s
Size: 546 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 09:17 AM #57840
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm going to relax you as you stare into my crystal. My deeply relaxing trance will help you associate the taste , flavor , and consistency of cum with the most delicious and arousing treat. You will fall deep into my trance as my words flow into your mind and begin to reprogram your desires to suit me. I want to turn you into a cum craving slut for me. You 'll never be able to go back again after this. I 'll always be in your head as you watch me tease and coax you into a cum eater for life.
Cum association is the key to regular cum consumption.
Models: Kelle Martina

Duration: 14 min 59 s
Size: 336 MiB
Download From AnzFile