Duration: 19 min 9 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 10:17 PM #65342
Модератор

Модератор

Taboo Fantasy talk as I fuck myself with the really HUGE bad dragon toy Chance the Stallion. Push just the head in and start slow....long, deep strokes. In no time I am so horny I need to feel that cock pumping my pussy deep and fast until I am a writhing, moaning whore that cums hard on that beautiful cock. That creature cock gets me so hornty.... AMAZING CUM you do not want to miss this one
Models: Gartersex

Duration: 14 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 10:21 PM #65343
Модератор

Модератор

Muscular Mistress Brandi Mae takes advantage of her wimp dick sub. She demonstrates her strength by coercing his head into her ass then Squeezes his body with legs scissors. Making men physically submit to her will makes her wet, she pulls her panties to the side and uses his tongue to masturbate herself. She rubs her muscle clit on his mouth until she orgasms.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 12 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 816 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 10:23 PM #65344
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is not for the faint of heart!
You will need the following things for this clip: clothespins, a rubber band, a big spoon or spatula and of course your fist. If you want to see what's under my little skirt and top you are going to have to work for it. I know you wouldn't dare disobey me and I can make you do anything. You are only allowed to stroke when I say and for how long I say. I have a special surprise waiting for you towards the end of this clip.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 45 min 19 s
Size: 1.40 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 10:35 PM #65345
Модератор

Модератор

Custom: Mom`s rich husband has just passed away leaving a huge fortune. However, her lawyer informed her that her young stepson will have control of all the money, The problem is that he never liked her. She then sets a plan that is going to put her stepson under her control forever and will make her a rich woman. Mom waits her stepson to arrive home and then offers him a drink. However, when the young guy is not looking, she spikes his drink with a strong hypnotic drug, which renders whoever drinks it pliable and suggestible. The poor boy drinks it and after a few minutes he starts to feel dizzy and lightheaded. Taking advantage of the drugged-induced docile and disoriented state of her stepson, Mom uses uses her shinning necklace to Mesmerize him. At the beginning, after realizing what evil Step-Mom is trying to do, the poor guy tries real hard to resist, but, in the end, thanks to the laced drink and to Mom`s hypnotic skills (and to some seduction with her huge perfect tits) he is defeated and put in a deep trance. Once her stepson is completely Mesmerized and in a defenseless suggestible state, Mom Mesmerizes him, turning him into her loyal and obedient slave, whose sole purpose in life is worshiping his mistress and obeying her every command. Mom programs the poor guy to believe that the stinking smell of her sweat feet is the best smell in the world and that he is completely addicted to said smell. She also makes the Mesmerized young guy to believe that the more he smells, the more he feels docile, obedient and submissive, totally compelled to obey all his mistress` commands. Then, to have some fun, the Step-Mom makes her Mesmerized stepson to sniff and worship her feet. She makes him to fuck her and to sign papers putting her in control of his dead father`s fortune. She Coerces him to humbly thank her for all this. To complete the fun, she orders him to make the house cleaning completely naked, It is just the beginning of his new life as her slave.
Now Son lets get these chores done- strip NAKED please....
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 15 min 55 s
Size: 2.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 10:36 PM #65346
Модератор

Модератор

I am "mostly" a nudist unless I simply have to put on clothes for whatever reason. If I'm not nude, then I'm not happy. Here I am sitting on my bed naked, while I hand-roll a cigarette. Then I proceed to smoke the cigarette. Savoring the cigarette, I worship the smoke as usual.
Models: Seraphina May

Duration: 4 min 44 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 19.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 10:44 PM #65347
Модератор

Модератор

1080p basic premise.. My older Stepmom in her 70s swap bodies with my hot sexy fit wife by an accident. my stepmom has always been envious of my wife's body and now by luck finds herself in her body. she likes the idea being young fit and sexy again.. but has to deal with the fact she now in the body of her. mandy flores. She doesn't want to ever swap back.. but she doesn't want to tell her Stepson that.. and at the same time wants to get him on her side to let her stay in his her body. she has to play it like she's not happy about the swap and wants to swap back but is stuck.. and letting him know it might not be so bad her being in his wifes body. MANDY FLORES INCLUDES: TRANSFER FETISH â€" t**** â€" STEPMOMMAS BOY â€" COCK TEASE
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 18 min 15 s
Size: 956 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 10:50 PM #65348
Модератор

Модератор

It's incredible how a woman as beautiful and feminine as me can get so sweaty at the gym! After working out, I am dripping from head to toe. My panties are soaked with sweat glistening in my delicious ass crack. My white sports bra is drenched and becoming see through. Sweet moisture falls down my abs, my back, my armpits, chest and thighs. Men can't help but find the sight and the smell of my sweat so erotic.
Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Size: 385 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 10:51 PM #65349
Модератор

Модератор

Today while you were out working I found some things of yours that I am not at all pleased with... Can you guess what it was?.... Yes all this pink bondage gear, You actually thought that I would let you use this stuff on me seriously? Being your equal was bad enough. It's time for me to tie you up and show you who wears the pants in this relationship. This ball gag would look perfect in that mouth get undressed get on your knees and crawl to me the fun has just begun.
Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 8 min 9 s
Size: 1.82 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 10:51 PM #65350
Модератор

Модератор

I got bored and decided to have a Smoke in my gaming chair. I got horny, stripped, and fingered myself, too. I love the way I taste!
Models: Sayre Dragon

Duration: 15 min 38 s
Size: 1.95 GiB
Download From AnzFile