Old 09-04-2019, 12:50 AM #75341
Модератор

Модератор

This is a very sexy instructional Aroma jerk off instruction clip that you simply cannot miss! I am wearing my sexy fishnet dress and my bling heels and this outfit in combination with me not wearing any panties is going to drive you absolutely wild! I start out making you jerk slow for me... just enough to get the really pumping. I get you worked up wanting more and more until I make you stop and take a hit from your Aroma. I get you fucked out of your mind and high as a kite as I am instructing you to jerk your dick at the pace I choose. I keep this going until you simply cannot take anymore and I allow you to have the best orgasm of your life! You are going to need days to recover from this one! Customer Review: "Wow... thank you very much. I'm lost for words, I didn't quite expect as much as you delivered. I need some recovery time now, I think my brain is as empty as my balls now. You made it feel very special indeed, thanks again for your time and effort!" You'll like this video if you enjoy: Jerk Off Instruction - Masturbation Instruction - JOI - Tit Worship - Masturbation - Aroma Intox-Fantasy Presented to you in 1920x1080 true high definition.
Models: Fetish Princess Kristi

Duration: 15 min 59 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 969 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 01:02 AM #75342
Модератор

Модератор

I call you babe and B*** as you stroke for me in my mini bikini... come on B*** you know you wanna cum for me... Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 7 min 20 s
Size: 860 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 01:06 AM #75343
Модератор

Модератор

What do you think this is ! lol
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 4 min 37 s
Size: 335 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 01:11 AM #75344
Модератор

Модератор

The lows you would stoop to to be able to brush a cheek against these two trophies! You've obsessed so much over me and my tits. Usually ending up in a real dazed submissive state, spending, dripping, confused and addicted. The twitch in your dick at preview of this clip is a good indicator of where today is going for you...Use a mark up code at checkout to pay more : WEAKAF = +50% EXTRAWEAKAF = +100% BANKRUPTME250 = +250% BANKRUPTME500 = +500% BANKRUPTME1000 = +1000%
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 7 min 49 s
Size: 248 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 01:17 AM #75345
Модератор

Модератор

My tits walk into the room before I do. They're so widely admired, even straight women fall in love with them. They're the compelling couple that makes you want to binge for Me. Over and over. I know you're touching yourself right now. That's ok, because that's your weakness, and that's My breasts' special talent: exploiting your weaknesses. Keep jerking, because you can't resist it. I make your cock twitch, and We (My tits and I) are really good at what We do to you. As your brain goes weak and your dick gets hard, your credit card gets loose and opens up for Me. Binge for My boobs. Do it. I don't even have to ask.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 4 min 46 s
Size: 676 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 01:17 AM #75346
Модератор

Модератор

You have been Stole by the demented and maniacal mad scientist Miss Untamed. She enjoys performing cruel experiments on various men like yourself. Just so happens your experimentation has resulted in you shrinking to the size of a tiny bug. Kept in a glass case and on display only for the few she allows to see, she brings you out from time to time to poke and prod at. It is the only true way to make sure you are still alive.
Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Size: 486 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 01:17 AM #75347
Модератор

Модератор

There are 4 stages in the sexual response cycle; Excitement, Plateau, Orgasm & Resolution. Today I'll tease & talk you through these phases, as we explore which is the most exciting place to be. I know you want to cum so badly, but I just love to keep you hard, keep you aching, keep you dripping and on the edge, and I think by the the end of this clip you might just agree with me that it's best to stay there. I can be very persuasive, when gyrating my hips in eyelash lace lingerie...I can be very persuasive when you're distracted by my nipples slipping out of this bra...I can be very persuasive when you're at your hardest and horniest, so much so that you might end up denying yourself indefinitely...Don't cum. Stay hard. Enjoy a perpetual plateau.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 11 s
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 01:31 AM #75348
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress London likes to keep her chastity slave sexually frustrated. She ties him down to the bed and removes his steel cock cage. Mistress London slides her pussy over his cock. The slave gets extremely aroused at the feeling of her warm wet cunt rubbing against his cock. Mistress London teases her slave even further by only allowing the very tip of his cock head inside her. She bounces her pussy on just the top inch of his cock. The horny slave cannot resist and tries to thrust himself deeper inside her but is quickly scolded to remain still while she is teasing his cock. Mistress London uses a vibrator on herself while only one inch of his cock is allowed inside. Mistress London finishes her slave with a handjob so she can lock his cock back into chastity.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 11 min 56 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 382 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 01:35 AM #75349
Модератор

Модератор

Im about to go for a drive in my car and what do I find at my feet tinys so to teach them a lesson they will never forget im going to make them pleasure me Steal them and then make then tease my pussy and even eat some of them smother them and Torment them just for me pleasure that will teach them to spy on me and hide in my car.
use appropriate code
loser4jess 15% markup
alwaysaloser 100% markup
maximumloser 1000% markup
Models: JessWest

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 422 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 01:36 AM #75350
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty dresses up as snow white and recorded a tease clip from her phone for you... She shows you her ass and tits before she uses her vibrator to orgasm getting herself nice and creamy.. Finally she uses her glass dildo and her vibrator and cums a second time making her pussy oh so creamy.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 13 min 51 s
Size: 1.57 GiB
Download From AnzFile