Old 02-01-2020, 09:00 PM #130261
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Good and the Ugly - Princess Miki - iwantclips

The Good and the Ugly - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Custom clip: No Names Used

Brace yourself for an experience, as I walk you through everything that is possible - the good and the bad - when it comes to serving Me and deepening your obsession, adoration and love for Me. This clip will trigger a strong sense of euphoria and extreme pleasure, but also very intense sensations of fear and helplessness.

I will first walk you through the root cause of your desire to serve - your inherent submissive nature - and explain to you that tributing Me, providing Me with b-mail info, and confessing your inner secrets will not only please Me, but will satisfy your true desires and instincts. Becoming My submissive is not just what you want, but what you need.

Through pleasing Me, you will find your own happiness, satisfaction and purpose. My pleasure and your pleasure are now connected. This should serve as your main motivation, but then, there's the other side of the coin: fear.

If you are scared of Me, you have every right to be. You have equipped Me with the power to ruin your life. You were seduced by the dangers of having your power stripped away, and now I completely control you.

If you upset Me, if you disappoint Me, I have the ability to ruin you. Not only through exposure or humiliation, but through creating a void that was once filled by Me, by disappearing from your life entirely. You have become hooked, and a life without Me is the greatest punishment of all.

But you should be motivated by My desire to be pleased, and your desire to please, not by fear. By scaring you, I am only reminding you of what could happen. Don't let it happen.

Continue on your path of making Princess happy.

Customer feedback:

Comment one: "Thank You for the custom clip Princess Miki. It was all I dreamed it could be and more. I can already feel it taking residence in my mind, ready to control me and ensure I remain a good boy for You forever." +$250 tribute

Comment two: "Good morning Princess. As I prepared to watch the clip for the second time, I had the overwhelming desire to do so on my knees, naked but for a chastity device (which I still have on), and looking up to you on the big screen. As I humbled myself before You and took Your words into my heart & mind... my only thoughts were that I should continue to make You happy in what ever ways I can. Your happiness is my happiness and I will obey You." +$250 tribute

Comment three: "Sorry to write again unprompted Princess, but I thought You'd like to hear about my third viewing. I really didn't expect it to be possible from an online/clip relationship (as opposed to real time), but I definitely fell into subspace the 3rd time around. There would be other factors involved (the 2 week abstinence, a couple of glasses of Having fun etc), but I was close to tears when it ended and I'm still quite emotional. I think if I watch again this evening I'll be crying for You"
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 27 min 39 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.99 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-01-2020, 09:01 PM #130262
Модератор

Модератор

Default BAD GIRL FROM THE HOOD SMOKING - Naughty Val - iwantclips

BAD GIRL FROM THE HOOD SMOKING - Naughty_Val - iwantclips

Hey there it's your NaughtyVal and that's your bad bad beautiful woman from the hood, so I start out teasing you with my he boobs and then I grab my stick of cigarette and light it up then I go ahead spreading my legs wide open and start playing with my pussy, hmm i know you like that so this is how it goes, tease you with my whole body and playing with that pussy teasing you and then driving my self to real orgasm hmm.
Models: Naughty_Val

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Size: 210 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-01-2020, 09:02 PM #130263
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Princess Miki - iwantclips

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

Duration: 13 min 3 s
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-01-2020, 09:02 PM #130264
Модератор

Модератор

Default JOI Slave Bitch Cumslut - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

JOI Slave Bitch Cumslut - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

It's all in the title. haha. A little bit of everything your freaky weak submissive heart desires, huh? Some JOI, some 'good boys', some humiliation, some cum eating. So many things you love to do and be for me in this clip. Are you a good boy for me? You will follow my orders and do as I say. It's not like you can resist me. I think it's up to me even to ruin that orgasm....*don't you agree? Of course, you do. You have to agree with anything I feel like dishing out to you. Weather seductive or cruel. I'm the ultimate brat domme.*
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 22 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-01-2020, 09:04 PM #130265
Модератор

Модератор

Default This Bikini Blueballs Losers - Cult of Ariadne O! - iwantclips

This Bikini Blueballs Losers - Cult of Ariadne O! - iwantclips

It's still warm out, and that means I'm still spending plenty of time at the pool of my apartment complex teasing all of the poor losers there with my slender Goddess physique.
I don't think about you often, but when I do, I tend to think of ways to torment you for my own personal gain. I looked at myself in my mirror before leaving for the pool in my pink-and-blue gradient swimsuit, and I thought, "I'd totally fuck me!"
These boring ass men at my apartment complex have never seen anything as exotic or ethereal as me, so they fantasize about fucking me too. But they never will, and neither will you. Soak all of this in, before I leave to relax and forget about your existence.
Models: Cult of Ariadne O!

Duration: 4 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 186 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-01-2020, 09:06 PM #130266
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cockdumb Mesmerizing Dumber And Deeper - HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

Cockdumb Mesmerizing Dumber And Deeper - HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

This is a mind altering Mesmerizing clip. Listen in stereo headphones as there are numerous, sexy voices you will hear coming at you from all directions. Be warned, you will get cock dumb and will Not be able to get those words out of your head after watching this. Be prepared to get cock dumb. This one is truly permanent, it won't ever come out of your head. It's scary how deep this file will implant itself permanently in your brain. This is a mind melting experience. You'll be a drooling cock hungry suck puppet. Cockdumb.

Suck cock. Can't stop. Mind pop. Suck Cock. Tongue goes round and round. Sucking yourself deeper and deeper and dumber and deeper. Dumber and deeper. You need to spend all day with a cock in your mouth. You can't stop slurping. You are a cum junkie. You're getting cockdumb. Cockdumb. You're a blow job dispenser. You're a silly suck addict. Your whole mind is in your mouth. You got cockdumb. You don't want to think about anything else. Cockdumb. Dumber and deeper. You're a cum junkie, a stupid suck addict. You're getting cock dumb. Sucking yourself dumber and deeper. You're getting cock dumb. You're getting Mesmerize n0 t!zed by cock. There's nothing in your mind. You're a dumb suck slut. Your mind is a cock socket and you're only really happy when it's plugged in. You'd suck anywhere. You're getting cock dumb. Dumber and deeper. You need to please men with your mouth. Cock dumb. Cock stupid. Dripping cum dripping away your mind. You're a stupid suck puppet. You're such a cock addict. Your mind is dripping out of your mouth. You got cock dumb.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 89.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-01-2020, 09:07 PM #130267
Модератор

Модератор

Default Katziah // Tit Worship - Keziah - iwantclips

Katziah // Tit Worship - Keziah - iwantclips

One thing about Me always makes you so incredibly weak. One glance at My incredible tits and you are drooling. A mindless sub, so desperate to see more. And you get a small treat ~ only one part is still left to your imagination. Keep fantasizing. Don't forget to show your appreciation, maybe you'll see more next time. Good boys add a code to their order: $10 markup: Kez10 | 15% markup: KezBetaTax | Cum Tax: KezJizzTax 50% markup: KezJunkie | 100% markup: WeakForKez | 300% markup: KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 8 min 31 s
Size: 497 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-01-2020, 09:09 PM #130268
Модератор

Модератор

Default Wanna Know A Secret? - BlakeTangent - iwantclips

Wanna Know A Secret? - BlakeTangent - iwantclips

Did I say something too far, endorphins running high on power? Or do I really get off on your security? When it amplifies a submissive person's desire like this, I do. And if I wasn't proud of what I just said in heat, I would have had it edited. I love doing this to a true submissive and I plan to do it alllllll the time all I have to do is make sure I can control myself while controlling you. Cuz this was wild.
(Hint I say the secret at about the 3 minute mark.)
Models: BlakeTangent

Duration: 17 min 18 s
Size: 766 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-01-2020, 09:11 PM #130269
Модератор

Модератор

Default Humiliating Breath Play - Miss Celia - iwantclips

Humiliating Breath Play - Miss Celia - iwantclips

I think i went a little too easy on you for my last breath play clip. This time, i'll be controlling your breath while you do a humiliating task for me. Of course, we will be pushing your stamina as well, making you hold your breath longer for me. Proving how eager and weak you are for me.
Models: Miss Celia

Duration: 9 min 7 s
Size: 302 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-01-2020, 09:11 PM #130270
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jerk to your findom spending history. - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Jerk to your findom spending history. - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Hello, my little piggy.
Do you remember what you were like before you stumbled on to your findom fetish? It's probably hard to remember at this point, huh?
The first time you experienced that rush of giving to a hot, bratty girl online who doesn't give a fuck about you, you knew you couldn't go back. How hard your cock throbbed after you hit send, that orgasm you never experienced before.
Do you wish you could turn away from it? Probably, huh? Go back to having normal desires, a normal sex drive that doesn't drive you into bankruptcy. But it's too late.
Your cock is throbbing as you listen to me talk about this.
I want you to face this reality, the reality of your addiction, in the form of recalling every single time you gave into your desires. Every single time you hit send and felt that rush. Think about it. Your spending history in regards to findom.
Now get naked. Get naked, strip yourself of every single item of clothing like you've stripped yourself of your dignity once you stumbled upon your addiction. You've been stripped of your dignity, turned yourself into a human ATM, a pay pig that's only good for your money.
Now jerk, jerk to your spending history. Not just on me, no. To your entire history of indulging in findom.
Jerk hard, jerk fast, jerk to that debt you've accumulated as a silly little piggy. Jerk. Jerk for me.
Jerk to every single time you've given into the greed of a hot, spoiled brat.
Nothing is hotter, huh? Nothing is hotter than being turned into a pathetic little wallet. You're not even human anymore. You're an ATM for hot girls like me.
Think about how much you've wasted.
Think about it. Keep jerking. Keep jerking to that dollar amount. Think about every single transaction. Every single tribute you've sent, every single clip you've bought.
Are you close to cumming? Yeah, I bet you are. Keep stroking. Keep stroking to your debt. Keep stroking to the fact that you're just a little piggy. An ATM for hot women who don't care about you.
You're just my money.
You're pathetic.
Jerk. Jerk. Jerk. Now cum.
Yeah, look at you. Look at you, covered in your cum, just from thinking about all that you've spent.
Now I want you to feel it on another level.
Eat that cum. Eat that cum, taste that debt. Every last drop of it. Yeah, idiot. Taste it. Savor the taste of your debt, of your spending habits, how much you've given to hot brats on the internet.
Taste it. Swallow it. Now keep spending. Each time you spend, you add to the pleasure of the next orgasm you reach thinking about the debt you've collected.
Debt is sexy. Debt is delicious.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________
MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI | 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI | 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI | 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE | Follow me on Twitter: @theprincessmiki | Website: worshipprincessmiki.com

Duration: 10 min 31 s
Size: 777 MiB
Download From AnzFile