Old 05-08-2019, 06:59 AM #21621
Модератор

Модератор

The paperboy is a problem. He's always delivering the paper when it's already dark outside. I didn't know why until I discovered the shoe prints outside my window. He'd been waiting until dark so I wouldn't see him spying on me. Bad paperboy! Today when you come to collect, I invite you inside & confront you about your behavior. I know you just have to get it out of your system, so I propose just that as I unzip your pants. Once you're nice & hard I turn around & order you to do me d0.ggystyle, ans after you've enjoyed that view long enough I order you to lie down on my kitchen floor & I mount you in reverse cowgirl. While riding you I confess that my husband is going to be home soon. He's the one who's been complaining about the paper being delivered so late, and I told him I'd take care of the problem. I make you switch to missionary position, screwing me on this stool in the kitchen. I warn you not to tell any of your friends about this. I hope I didn't mess you up for the rest of your life. Now that you've had tight MILF pussy there's no going back. I urge you to finish up before my husband comes home. You have never encountered a jealous man before & you don't want to start now. I cum on your young cock, then I pull it out & you shoot all over my pussy. Just then the front door opens & my husband walks in. He looks a little upset, and you look terrified. But you'll both come around. I DID solve both of your problems after all.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 14 min 20 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 07:04 AM #21622
Модератор

Модератор

I was a very bad girl! I shrunk all my coworkers and stuck them in my sheer pantyhose in order to brainwash them and teach them a lesson. I will slap them and sit on them untill they will agree to do my work and give me part of their paycheck as well
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 11 min 21 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 189 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 07:05 AM #21623
Модератор

Модератор

My whole life every where I've ever went everyone would stare at my tits. It didn't take long to realize that I could make anyone do what I want because of my large tasty breasts. Thats exactly why your so addicted. My perfect pair of tits rule your world and I love it. I see you.. powerless and addicted buying all my videos for the slightest chance to get a glimpse of my soft breasts. I don't blame you though.. I know they're perfect. You try so hard to impress me .. sending tributes, buying every video, ordering customs, and buying everything off my wish list. You know who you are. and because you've been such an obedient slave I will bless you with a reward. Kneel before your goddess and follow my instructions. I will finally fulfill one of your fantasies. Get ready to worship these perfect breast. I will coax every drop of cum out of your cock with my beautiful tits because you finally deserve it.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Size: 1 003 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 07:07 AM #21624
Модератор

Модератор

A brand new shower clip for you lucky lot. Alot of everything. Watch me, submit, want more and buy more.
Models: Abbyy36

Duration: 3 min 7 s
Size: 103 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 07:12 AM #21625
Модератор

Модератор

I have a deep drive to gain & consume POWER, you have a deep drive to give your power away. We are a match made in Mesmerizetic heaven slave...sit, listen slide and watch helplessly as I drain you dry. Mesmerizesis is all about power exchange, although there's no exchange, I simply take. Using clinical inductions & techniques I BIND your MIND, pushing you down and down, draining you of power, one SNAP at a time. Stroke your cock as I continually deepen your surrender to Me, I want you to give it up, all of it and you will, you are. Edging yourself closer to orgasm losing more control and power every second, you couldn't stop Me if you tried. Dick so hard for Me and your mind so soft and pliable your power slowly slipping away...as I take more and MORE. What is power slave? Money is power. Repeating My mantras as you STROKE and learn the truth. Money is power and you WANT to give your power away, to let go and give it up to Me. I want you to cum for Me slave, and you will cum, your body will be TRIGGERED into ORGASM, I Mesmerizetically prime your brain, imbedding commands - you WILL have an INTENSE instant orgasm when you transfer MORE of your power to Me.. $end Me money, hit that button and when you do your body will EXPLODE....teaching you a powerful lesson...conditioning your mind PERFECTLY. Money is power and your power is Mine. Contains: Mesmerizesis, imbedded commands, eye closure technique, finger snaps, trigger words, countdown, mantras, cum trigger, financial domination, brainwashing. Binaural tones.
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 21 min 20 s
Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 07:15 AM #21626
Модератор

Модератор

Custom clip: Clothes are in style of 60's.You tied me up so tight. You hate men that cheat on their wives. You tease me and I am getting so hard. You are doing some ass teasing. Do some sexy grind on the chair. Then you will smoke for me. After that you will jerk off me. You are going to film this all and send to my wife.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 9 min 50 s
Size: 378 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 07:17 AM #21627
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to let you cum for this ass. And I have a special treat for you. First I'm going to tease you in my tight, blue spandex. You'll fall mesmerized, staring at the shine as my ass sways back and forth. Then I'll pull down my spandex and show you how this tight, little black bodysuit rides up my cheeks. Stroke your cock and shut your mind off. I love getting you all hot and bothered with my sex, round ass. Worship harder. Prove you mean it. Use my markup codes to pay me more: LoveAshley 50% AllForAshley 100% ObeyAshley 200%
Models: Obey Lady Ashley

Duration: 9 min 13 s
Size: 375 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 07:19 AM #21628
Модератор

Модератор

Part 1: You used to be Taylor's boyfriend. You whined about her wanting to fuck other guys but you couldn't please her. You said that you needed a break so she told you she would dispose of you because there really is no reason for her to be with you.. You decided to break up but she doesn't care. Now you live in the same house still and you have to watch her get ready to go out with other men. How can she resist teasing you
Models: Taylor Marie

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Size: 883 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 07:23 AM #21629
Модератор

Модератор

I have drained you so many times. And you keep coming back, you never get enough. This time I have a game for you, it will be a bit painful. But you want to jerk off so bad, you will have to play my game.. Your dick and balls are going to get quite the "work" you better be ready for me.
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 47 s
Size: 500 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 07:26 AM #21630
Модератор

Модератор

Check out these pantyhose today no wait actually appreciate these pantyhose today. My long legs, my perky ass will have you begging for release but not until I am finished with you. Nothing gets you as hard as seeing me in pantyhose so give in to your desire and buy this clip!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 19 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 56.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile