Old 05-15-2019, 12:05 AM #23101
Модератор

Модератор

A nerdy Teen 18+ 18+ 18+ 18+ sensually licking and sucking on her boyfriend's cock, edging him and playing with precum, then making him ejaculate in her mouth. 22 minutes.
Models: anjeelowe

Duration: 22 min 34 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 12:16 AM #23102
Модератор

Модератор

worship my filthy soles as I talk down on you
Models: HOLA18

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 231 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 12:17 AM #23103
Модератор

Модератор

"Damn Nikki. You are so beautiful and sexy. No wonder men give you all their money and you never have to pay! Perfect curves, perfect face, perfect tan, perfect style. You are so perfect!! I love you so much!!!"
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 3 min 45 s
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 12:21 AM #23104
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to get you so fucked up today. I have this brand new catsuit from Amsterdam and it looks so sexy on My body. My tits are so tantalizing and My shiny high heels might distract you but My intentions are to fuck with your head and fuck with your cock. Sniff your poppers and start to stroke your cock, I fucking dare you. I want you to get so high that you're obliterated, sniffing more and staring at My tits, stroking your cock and denying yourself release- because you don't deserve it- I want you to edge yourself. I want you to torment yourself. My perfect natural perky tits zipped up in this catsuit drive you wild. I seriously want you to feel the pleasure of edging your cock over and over, getting hard as you inhale and feel more and more high. My nipples are so hard and right in your face, knowing that I'm ruining another orgasm...because teasing you with My tits makes you want to cum so badly - I keep taunting you and reminding you how much of a loser you are and you're mesmerized by My tits and My cleavage that could swallow you whole. I get you worked up beyond the point of no return. I put My ass in your face, tease you with My pussy, insisting that you SNIFF more! Get high on those poppers! you are MINE and your MIND has turned to liquid and your cock is HARD as a rock, fucking denied. I love how much power I hold over you and controlling you is simple. I know every button to push. I whip you into a loser mash up of jerking stroking desperation. My tits are so bouncy and perfect. My nipples are holy. Worship My body in this catsuit and sniff poppers like your life depends on it!!! I fucking dare you to watch this video over and over and stroke your cock raw to My bratty perfection embracing your loser life knowing deep down that denial and a desperate aching hard cock with no end to your denial is your destiny. CLIP CONTAINS: tit worship, Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasyication, catsuit, JOI, jerk off instruction, femdom pov, tease & denial, ass worship, high heels, humiliation, edging games, JOI games, humiliatrix, brat girls, mind fuck, mesmerize, nipples, nipple worship, orgasm denial, orgasm control
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 12:23 AM #23105
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley Wildcat & Mandy Candy have some extremely sexy soles and they know they make you weak. You cannot stop staring at their feet as they laugh at you. They completely verbally destroy you as you stroke your cock to their feet. They wiggle their toes and wrinkle up their soles. You are mesmerized by those feet! Mandys big size 8s and Ashley wide size 7's are just what the doctor ordered for tonight jerk off session! Starring: Ashley Wildcat, Mandy Candy
Models: brattyfootgirls

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 263 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 12:29 AM #23106
Модератор

Модератор

I am apprehensive about sucking my own toes. "What is the turn on?" But I try it and get really turned on.Â
Models: ErinElectra

Duration: 10 min 45 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 127 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 12:33 AM #23107
Модератор

Модератор

You have been craving the idea of eating your cum for the very first time and because you're a virgin to it, nobody has ever been good enough or persuasive enough to get you to do it.I am going to take a different approach. I am going to sensually, seduce you into it with a sexy cum countdown and with full instructions on what to do.This will please Me and I know you want to do just that. You're such a good boy for your Goddess.Cover The 40% Commission Cuts by Adding "COVERTHECUTS" at checkout.**Want to direct your very own custom clip featuring ME? Order here: MissLexiLuxe.com/CustomClips**My most obedient and favourite boys will use code LEXILUXEADDICTIONGood Boys Will Add One Of The Following LEXI25LEXI50LEXI100LEXI500LEXI1000**Fan Boys Will Subscribe To LuxeFanClub.com**Goddess Loves Gifts SpoilLexiLuxe.comFollow Me on Twitter @LexiLuxe_
Models: Princess Lexi Luxe

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 416 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 12:53 AM #23108
Модератор

Модератор

Stealing my ex-best friends boyfriend because I can and I'm better than her in every way. I snuck in and her boyfriend was ****, so I pulled up my tight little dress exposing my big ass and sat on his face. He would always stare at me with longing eyes so I knew the second he woke up under my ass he would forget all about her. I slid grinded, bounced and smothered his face with my ass and slid my blue thong to the side to made him lick my p*ssy until she got home
Models: Goddess Alexa Divina

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Size: 440 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 01:09 AM #23109
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 18 min 53 s
Size: 1.67 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 01:10 AM #23110
Модератор

Модератор

Your cock is in for a wild ride today, boy. I want you to get the following handy: two lengths of cord or shoelace and a handful of rubber bands. That's it! You're going to be tying your cock and balls up very specifically to maximize your erection time and intensity, then we're going to see how long you can hold out. In this fishnet bodystocking and corset, that's really going to be a challenge.. right? Wrong! Dommes like myself have used cock and ball bondage to address everything from early ejaculation to failure to cum on command. This is one of my patented exercises to ensure that your cock is rock hard and throbbing until I give you the command to release.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 14 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 286 MiB
Download From AnzFile