Old 01-06-2020, 02:01 PM #14681
Модератор

Модератор

Default Oops, Shit Dick ATM - - scatshop

Oops, Shit Dick ATM - - scatshop

Well, I was attempting to film a regular hard anal pounding video for a client, but instead you’ll get to enjoy my hard anal pounding as I keep bringing up shit while fucking myself! Not sure why my shit wanted to stay backed up in my asshole, but as it keeps coming out while I’m pounding my asshole, I lick it off of my realistic dildo for you, getting my face and mouth all covered in shit. I even fuck my fingers hard for you and show you the shit coming out.
Models:

Duration: 4 min 59 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 527 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-06-2020, 02:04 PM #14682
Модератор

Модератор

Default WTF? Bundle - - scatshop

WTF? Bundle - - scatshop

1. WTF? Mammoth pile Ass with microstars
Price: 10.99$ https://www.scatshop.com/shop/scat/w...ss-microstars/
Amazing new serial clip with Unbelievable pile of fresh shit, and Real big ass with cosmic dust *ok thats simple glitter, i'm joking!) That clip 1 from 2, but i told you, you want to watch this again and again!) My happy booty waiting your EXPLOSIVES cum!) So.. what you waitin? )
2. WTF! Shit Grabber Attack
Price: 16.99$ https://www.scatshop.com/shop/smeari...rabber-attack/
WTF! Shit Grabber Attack

Unigue new INSANE clip, with a lot of fresh, warm, stinky poo and massive face smearing, also you see incredible tasting of covering in shit cookie) That's is part 2 (final) of my WTF? bundle) In other words, that video including scat smearing, tasting of my fresh shit on chocolate cookie, close up viewing of my turds, and a lot of hot pervert actions) Stay tuned and check updates, next time I drop on your head something really special) love you)
Models:

Duration: 3 min 10 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 174 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-06-2020, 02:36 PM #14683
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eating shit anal sex - - scatshop

Eating shit anal sex - - scatshop

Hello dear ones. Today we are adding videos of Yana, Caroline and Alice to the store. The girls are completely naked, we are ready for our dirty and vulgar games. Yana gets on the sofa with cancer, and Alice and Carolina will fuck her with a rubber phalos in her ass and eat shit. Alice caresses Jan with her hands and sticks her fingers into the anus. Then he takes a rubber cock and fucks her in the ass. During sex, Jana wants to pee and shit. Alice gets a dick out of her ass and Yana shit in small portions of shit right on the dick. Alice gives Karolina and she eats Yana’s shit from his dick and sucks it. Then Yana gives out another shit and again Karolina licks and eats it. When Yana was completely emptied, Alice brought her to orgasm and Caroline became the next on the sofa. Yana also took a rubber member. She and Alice fucked and caressed Caroline in the ass. Caroline also began to give shit parts and Yana gave to eat this warm shit Alice. Alice was happy to eat poop and swallow them. Yana thrust her cock deep into her throat so that Alice almost pulled it all back. Yana fucked Caroline in the ass, and Alice ate shit. Today here is a video for you!
Models:

Duration: 11 min 36 s
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-06-2020, 03:12 PM #14684
Модератор

Модератор

Default Don’t You Love My Gassy Shits? - - scatshop

Don’t You Love My Gassy Shits? - - scatshop

You like my ass? You love the sound of it blowing out all these loud nasty farts? C’mon, smell em as I blast them your way, can you smell the shit that’s just waiting inside to push out? Let me poop your “gift” out, so you can REALLY get a nose full! Mmm, just look at that beautiful, multi-colored, giant turd…doesn’t it look delicious, slave? Yum. I wipe my filthy ass with some toilet paper… wow, look at how messy it is! I prepare your “present” for you, it BARELY fits in its plastic container, before I mail it to you! I fart onto the poop-filled container, teasing you… and telling you how much I *love* that you’re going to eat all my shit, and that you *better* tell me *exactly how* you enjoyed yourself with my shit… the way it smelled, tasted… feels against your tongue, going down your throat, how it feels on your cock… I absolutely LOVE that my shit feeds so many hungry mouths, right out of my hot, plump bubble butt, and I *adore* hearing how much fun all my slaves are having with my special chocolate… so make sure to tell me how much you enjoy mine, slave…if you ever want me to feed you again…
Old 01-06-2020, 05:31 PM #14685
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mommy’s Stinky Pits, Feet & Shit! - - scatshop

Mommy’s Stinky Pits, Feet & Shit! - - scatshop

Script:
I happen to walk in looking for my friend, but run into you instead! You tell me your son isn't there but I can sit and wait for him, and that you've just been busy trying to figure out what that smell in the room is. It's makin you horny, you start to sniff your armpits and after a little while you notice, with a large amount of shock that my cock is really hard. This turns you on too, so you ask me "Is Mommy sniffing her armpit getting your cock hard? It's okay sweetheart, you can call me Mommy and tell me how slutty I am right now.”
“Why don't you take out that massive dick so you can stroke it and watch me sniff my armpits some more?" After some more armpit sniffing you ask me "I wonder what else I can sniff for you to jerk off to, will it make your cock even harder if I stick my finger in my shit hole and sniff that baby?" And after you do a few times and realize it is making my cock grow you say "I knew you were a fucking pervert, but that's perfect. Slutty girls like me love perverts like you, now jack off for me some more while I sniff my own stinky shitter for you."
After more ass sniffing, next you offer to sniff your feet for me and tease me with that. Lastly you tell me now i owe you and you're ready to end our game even though it's been the most fun you've had in a long time. You admit that you like the smell and taste of your own shit, so now you're gonna shit for me while I jack off, and tell you to cum to the smell and taste of my shit, and you talk about how you love the smell too and will be thinking of me cumming to the smell and taste of your shit later on
Models:

Duration: 10 min 46 s
Size: 464 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-06-2020, 05:39 PM #14686
Модератор

Модератор

Default My Ass Poops & Swallows My Biggest Plug Ever - - scatshop

My Ass Poops & Swallows My Biggest Plug Ever - - scatshop

I fart and rub my tummy–I’m really bursting to piss and shit babe, I need to let go after a long day of work… and then, after my holes are clear, I wanna have a little fun and test my limits… push my tight little ass further than ever before <3 I strip tease and then piss all over the floor…. and groundhod my huge turd over and over and over again, sucking it back into my hole before pushing it out, over and over again…then finally puuuusssh that thick poop out my ass and onto the floor as well <3
You can take care of my piss and shit mess in the meantime while I keep having some fun, can't you sweety? That's good… cuz I'm not done yet! I suck off my biggest plug to date, see-through and heavy, getting it wet before I plunge and force that plug deep into my pucker. I gasp and MOAN with pleasure and pain, it's SO BIG! My asshole spasms around the plug, and I shine the line right in–YOU CAN SEE *DEEP* INSIDE MY ASSHOLE! I give you a long, deep look inside babe, before pooping out my plug, along with another cute turd. Hmm!
Models:

Duration: 11 min 43 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 1.63 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-06-2020, 06:01 PM #14687
Модератор

Модератор

Default Under This Ass Where You Belong - - scatshop

Under This Ass Where You Belong - - scatshop

Down on your knees, slave. Be on the floor where you’re supposed to when your Mistress enters the room. I sit down, kicking my high heel boots onto my throne as you look up at me… you must be starving for attention, slave. You better be hungry, human toilet. You’re gonna get the only thing you’re good for. I peel my tight leggings down, showing you my plump, Goddess ass. It’s YOUR job to keep this clean and clean up after me, toilet. Dispose of the waste. I feel my ass, realizing I have something stuck on it. Oh well, what do I care? All I know is that you’re gonna come up here and clean it off for me with your mouth, and be under it, where you belong. Who knows where my ass has been–it goes where it pleases.
I sit upon my throne with your looking up at the display of my pussy and asshole, both ready to give you your dues. I tease, debating aloud whether or not I should even feed you today as my anus groundhogs my turd tauntingly above your face. I laugh, deciding I might as well waste my shit on you, since it’s your lifes calling to be my toilet, and shit right in your face and piss all over you. Now make sure to clean it all up for me, toilet! Don’t leave a single trace…
Models:

Duration: 10 min 34 s
Size: 356 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-06-2020, 06:04 PM #14688
Модератор

Модератор

Default Thick turd with creamy pussy - - scatshop

Thick turd with creamy pussy - - scatshop

I love teasing you with my sexy body. Watch me get so turned on and then I finally push out a thick turd. You can see how turned on I am by all my creamy pussy juice that comes out too
Old 01-06-2020, 06:23 PM #14689
Модератор

Модератор

Default No Fat Piggies For Daddy - - scatshop

No Fat Piggies For Daddy - - scatshop

Little Gwendolyn gets into trouble with Daddy for eating the cookies and drinking soda. She’s made to drink all of her princess tinkles and then throw it all back up. She uses her throw up as lube for her dildo that goes right up her butt and then is cleaned off with her mouth! Lots of talking to Daddy!
Models:

Duration: 11 min 30 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 345 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-06-2020, 06:30 PM #14690
Модератор

Модератор

Default Blasphemous pee - - scatshop

Blasphemous pee - - scatshop

Ancora piu blasfema! Questa volta in pausa del lavoro in un posteggio ti racconto della mia scoperta… la chiesetta del video precedente è stata costruita come voto dai genitori di una persona che non posso vedere porco dio… ma sì un uomo di merda! Allora andiamo a fargli uno scherzetto? Entro in un bar e piscio dentro alla mia “my bottle.” Prendo la macchina e guido fino alla chiesa. Camminando e bestemmiando la madonna di merda, arrivo davanti e innaffio il bel vaso di fiori di piscia ed impreco a piu non posso! Questa è la lezione che si merita porco dio! Tutta la piscia sui fiori e sui gradini. Questo video e’ più lungo per farti vedere tutta l’azione senza interruzioni madonna troia. ———————– Even more blasphemous! This time in my lunch break in a car park I tell you of my discovery … in the previous video we going in a little church… this church was built as votive gift by the parents of a person I can not see … yes… it’s a fucking ! So let’s make him a joke? I go into a bar and piss in my “my bottle.” I take the car and drive up to the church. Walking and cursing the virgin mary, and I arrival in front of the beautiful vase of flowers… we can put all my piss in this place! This is the lesson he deserves! The whole pissing on the flowers and on the steps of the church. This video is ‘longer you can see all the action without interruptions!
Models:

Duration: 15 min 11 s
Format: AVI
Size: 598 MiB
Download From AnzFile