Old 06-12-2019, 10:50 AM #37801
Модератор

Модератор

I just took over your company. I marched into the board room and made the CEO get on all fours and kiss My heels. But I didn't stop there. I got on the table and made the ENTIRE board of directors crumble to My feet. My power is too much for these so called "powerful men." But am I going to stop there? No! I'm taking over the whole company and making you losers line up, with paychecks in mouths, ready to drop EVERYTHING at My feet. Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 8 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 516 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:50 AM #37802
Модератор

Модератор

Most individuals lurk about Tinder in search of hook ups, potential short term fuck buddies, but I as a predator; look towards Tinder for Prey. That's exactly what Alrik is to me, as I allow him to take me to dinner, even follow him back up to the hotel room in which he eagerly purchased for the night. Though it's quite clear he's a hopeless virgin, his tacky attire, milk bottle glasses, even making a comment in regards to having to check in with his parents. When he reaches for his phone, a condom slips out from his pocket, I can't help but laugh at the sight. For it isn't he, who's getting lucky. Deciding to waste no time further, I choke him up against the wall, a wicked smile gracing my lips as I remove my hidden rag from my pocket to take him down. He slips to the ground, and I quickly slide his body across the carpet. When he awakens, I am dressed in quite a more devious attire. He's stripped down to his whitey tighties, bound to a chair with leather straps, his mouth gagged. Panic is spread on his face as his heart races, breath quickens. This was my plan, all along for my Tinder date. He will, be losing his virginity; but not in the way he had hoped. I'm going to fill his throat, and tight ass with my thick cock, pounding into every hole. What would Mommy & Daddy think if they were to see him now? Bent over, moaning as my length slides in and out of him.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 12 min 56 s
Size: 476 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:50 AM #37803
Модератор

Модератор

We have that little brown bottle making an appearance again, slave. And today there's two of us fucking you up, making you sniff from it. You will sniff and sniff when we say and get nice and high in whilst we figure out all the fun things we could do to you and with you. The possibilities are endless when you are a p0ppers slut and we are constantly feeding you your weakness potion, that truth juice you always hear me talking about. What will you tell us? What secrets and fantasies will you confess to whilst you stick your finger up your ass for us and sniff some more!
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Size: 1 012 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:50 AM #37804
Модератор

Модератор

You're babysitting Me but you've been avoiding sitting on the sofa with Me. For some reason you'd rather stay down there on the floor. You keep staring at My feet.. You like these pretty toes hidden in My dirty, old white socks? I like how turned on you are; I love driving guys crazy but it's the most fun when it's with My feet because it's so easy. Go ahead and worship them. (No humiliation)
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 8 min 24 s
Size: 440 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:50 AM #37805
Модератор

Модератор

You are such a bitch for My feet. Just look at you... haha. I start off in My sexy, high heels and dangle them until you cannot take it anymore. After removing My heels, you will smell My feet and heels... Mmm, I bet you love that foot bitch, LOL! Finally, I will let you worship My feet while I cruelly remind you that you are so weak and pathetic for them and, well, face the truth... you LIVE for My feet! You will cum so hard for My feet, keeping that fact in mind!Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Size: 905 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:51 AM #37806
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 16 s
Size: 309 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:51 AM #37807
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as I cum for a live cam show. I smoke a cigarette for you while masturbating. I squirt all over the leather ottoman! Tags: squirt, squirting, masturbation, smoke, smoking, smoke fetish, smoking fetish, lip, mouth, oral, lip fetish, mouth fetish, oral fetish, oral fixation, exhale fetish, pov, amateur, girl next door, fetish
Models: Allie

Duration: 8 min 32 s
Size: 690 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:51 AM #37808
Модератор

Модератор

what cute girls chase is, all natural long dark hair near perfect body and she is so hot in her miniskirt, stripper heels and stockings. This is her first video but you wouldn't know it. Shes a dancer in a club in Dayton Ohio and one of the other dancers I shot brought her to me. Theres a bonus ending too...her stripper girlfriend licks all the cum off her face....and we are talking LOTS of cum. The is one hot video!
Models: Bukkake Amateurs

Duration: 29 min 15 s
Size: 681 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:51 AM #37809
Модератор

Модератор

You are here to please me, you're here for my amusement. I know when it comes to my feet you ache to serve. I also know your balls fill from jerking off any time you see or think about my feet. I'm tired of your balls filling with the intent of cumming. I want to put your balls to better use. I want you to punch along with me. I want you to feel pain. Of course you will obey because you're a weak boy ready to submit. This clip contains elements of FOOT Domination, BALLBUSTING, Foot Worship, BALL ABUSE, POV Ballbusting, Humiliation, SUB ABUSE, Foot Slave Training, FOOT Fetish, FOOT Humiliation, Foot Torment, Foot BITCH, CBT Instruction.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 9 min 53 s
Size: 961 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:51 AM #37810
Модератор

Модератор

Great custom clip with no names used. "Could you make a 'hands free' foot fetish video, where you tell the viewer that he must reach orgasm by only looking at your feet, without ever touching his cock. You tell him to use a stopwatch to see how long it takes, and write it on a piece of paper. The first objective is to do it before the end of the video, if not he must try again until he manages ! Then he can try it again and again and try to reach new records for reaching hand free orgasms to your feet. You say your best slaves can do it in under a minute ! You say the faster the viewer can do it, the happier it makes you. You tell him to never take his eyes off your feet and to feel the tingle in his cock, and let the pleasure build up steadily until suddenly his cock explodes ! You say that it's an important step in his enslavement to your feet."
Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 8 min 2 s
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile