Old 03-20-2019, 12:50 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fuck My Ass, Daddy -Liv Revamped 1080p - Laz Fyre

Sweet Little 4'10' Liv Revamped stars in our first 4K feature! It features both Vaginal and Anal Sex, including Ass to Pussy action and an Anal Creampie. My stepdaughter, Liv and I have had a secret affair going on behind my wife’s back for a little while now. Every now and then we like to get frisky. Sometimes I even tell her mother that I’m going to help Liv with her homework and we always end up working on each other instead if you catch my drift. This morning when I was “waking her up” she told me she had something special she wanted to show me. I kind of figured it was going to be anal but before she could do anything her mom started called for her to wake up, so I had to wait. Later, she shared her surprise with me and it was amazing. She had been training herself for anal so I could fuck her in the ass and avoid getting her pregnant. I mean, you didn’t think I was gonna use protection did you? It’s my own daughter, like were family for God’s sake! Lol Anyways, she shows me her ass and she’s got a plug already lodged in there. All I had to do was get it out and replace it with what she’s love best, Daddy’s big dick. Such a sweet daughter, I hope my wife never finds out how much we like fucking each other
Models: Laz Fyre

Duration: 26 min 39 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.46 GiB
Download From AnzFile

Tags
ass fetish, big ass, cream pie, submissive sluts, taboo