Old 04-27-2019, 11:31 PM #17581
Модератор

Модератор

I tease you in a black mini skirt, blue crop top and grey knee high socks. I flash you, bend over, let you peak up and do lots of sexy poses.
Models: lilcanadiangirl

Duration: 7 min 16 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 468 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 11:31 PM #17582
Модератор

Модератор

Jerk to my twerking ass. I twerk my ass fast in your face and encouraging you to jerk to it. My ass looks so good shaking in your face, doesn't it? I know. Jerk that dick good to my clapping ass. I strip down to my naked ass and shake it faster in your face. Slapping and spreading my ass for you. I end with a cum countdown and make you cum all over my asshole.
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Size: 206 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 12:10 AM #17583
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom) My naughty secretary has invited me back to her apartment. She has been panty flashing me all day in that tight skirt black stockings, fuck me heels..and oh so sexy panties...Well since I have been in charge all day it is time for her to take charge...This time before she sucks my cock and lets me fuck her in her panties she wants me to suck on her pussy through her panties then she pulls them to the side so I can suck and lick on her clit til her pussy gets so wet she just has to fuck me...She reminds me that she is in charge and I have to make her cum first before she lets me cum in her mouth. After all...she is in charge...
Models: Alix Lynx

Duration: 16 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 485 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 12:10 AM #17584
Модератор

Модератор

This quick worship video will have you drooling, desperately wishing to be suffocated be**** these gorgeous, round, bouncy ass cheeks. A worthless little pig like you should be grateful for every second you get to stare at it bouncing and jiggling, and thank Goddess for such pleasure. [This clip is also on My only fans page]
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 2 min 2 s
Size: 120 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 12:11 AM #17585
Модератор

Модератор

For this clip you will lose all inhibitions and stroke your cock totally raw for Me, because I have no sadistic games planned or humiliating things for you to do other than following My entrancing jerk off instructions while I play with the insides of your mind. i'm going to tell you when to sniff poppers & entrance you with My naked body covered in sparkling glitter, teasing you with my pussy & my ass putting your face so deep in My ass while you stroke that you know you belong there under My total body Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy spell inhaling your poppers & getting off to Goddess. All I want is total control & there is no escape from the power I have over you after you begin. I want you to sniff poppers aching to sniff My pussy & ass & so close to My perky natural tits...Follow My cum countdown to divine mindfucking climax. My nipples entrance you. My ass eats you. My sparkly body is a work of art & I only ask that you obey like the loser you are & cum hard on command while staring deep into My stimulating eyes keeping eye contact with your Owner your God your poppers Princess your Everything! CLIP CONTAINSoppers, coerced Intox Fantasyication, Loaded, jerk off instruction, pussy worship, ass worship, goddess worship, cum countdown, tit worship, mesmerize, mind fuck, masturbation instruction, femdom pov, brainwash, long legs, high heels, JOI, eyes, eye contact, eye fixation, green eyes, ass tease, femdom goddess
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 805 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 12:17 AM #17586
Модератор

Модератор

You like pushing it for Me... I know. Keep doing it.
Models: Arwen_Datnoid

Duration: 12 min 29 s
Size: 923 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 12:21 AM #17587
Модератор

Модератор

Nothing better than a haul with a little bit of sheer/nude panties and camel toe . Go on I know you want to fap hehe. Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 5 min 5 s
Size: 736 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 12:34 AM #17588
Модератор

Модератор

In a similar vein to my much-loved 'Try To Cum Game' clip, I present to you another CBT Edging Challenge JOI. I have two cards; one blue, one green, and you'll be receiving multiple countdowns from me in this fishnet bodysuit, nipple pasties, and sexy heels. However, only one of these countdowns is a cum countdown; the rest, are ball punches. Will your dick be limp and your balls bruised, unable to explode when I give the green light? Or do you get hornier during ball abuse, your cock throbbing jerking off to my encouragement and trying to make it through the pain? Cum if you can, boys!
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 50 s
Size: 416 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 12:35 AM #17589
Модератор

Модератор

I bet you've had a long day, thinking about me of course, and you're ready to wind down, have a little fun and get off. Well, I want to offer a little assistance and watch you stroke that cock I love so much. First I show you my nice, plump ass to get that cock rock hard so you can stroke it for me.Then I flaunt all of the perfect places you could cum, wondering where you'll choose to blow your load. I finish you off by presenting my perfect little pussy and ass for you to cum all over, because we both know how much you want to. ;] I just love encouraging you to jerk that cock just for me!
Models: RainbowHemlock

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 87.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 12:39 AM #17590
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is hilarious; I couldn't stop laughing at how ridiculously addicted Steed is to my perfect ass and pretty asshole. What's more amusing is many of you have sent in prayers to my ass. Ha! Looks like everyone is lining up to beg to be buried deep in my ass. So it suffices to say that Steed was very lucky when I filmed this. As I stand over him, he grovels to me on his knees, literally kissing my ass and begging me to let him have even a taste, a sniff, to feel my asshole gently glide across his nose and lips. He lowers himself in submission as I arch my back and grind my ass all over his face. He's so deeply devoted to me, he buries his face be**** my cheeks and grabs onto my thighs, pulling my ass onto him as close as possible. I completely mark him as Goddess' territory.that is, let's just say his face will smell like my beautiful ass for days to come. Such a good little ass wipe. If I didn't know any better, I'd think that Steed was glued to my asshole watching this clip. Haha; love my little loser
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Size: 617 MiB
Download From AnzFile