Old 04-23-2020, 04:46 PM #144621
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jerk at Work - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Jerk at Work - Princess Miki - iwantclips

You're getting a visit from your favorite boss: the one who makes sure you're doing exactly what you're supposed to be doing at all times. thinking of Me.

I want you to sneak away to the bathroom and hump your hand on My command. I don't care if it's in the middle of your work day, and neither do you. You want any excuse to jerk your cock for Me, and you're so thankful for being granted this permission.

You really are a horny little freak, aren't you? You're always so desperate to hump your hand, even though you know how distracting I am. You want to be distracted by Me, to have Me dictate your entire day through your arousal.

Your cock always opens up opportunities for Me to permanently occupy your mind, and I want to use this against you. Again, you don't care, this turns you on.

Will I allow you to cum at work? Will I allow you to spill your load and get on with your day? Use your brain and answer that question yourself. I want your cock leaking all day for Me.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 750 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 04:46 PM #144622
Модератор

Модератор

Default Step-Sister Takes Her Step-Brother's Virginity and Gets a Creampie - Tammie Madison's Kinks - iwantclips

Step-Sister Takes Her Step-Brother's Virginity and Gets a Creampie - Tammie Madison's Kinks - iwantclips

Tammie Madison is your older Step-sister, a college student who is sexually accomplished. You are her younger Step-brother and are about to leave for college. The rumor mill has it that you are still a virgin, is it true? What kind of big Step-sister would Tammie be is she let you leave for college as a virgin? Tammie gives you a parting gift, taking you in her mouth and sucking you hard. She then strips for you and asks if you are ready to lose your virginity to her. She rides you reverse cowgirl and cowgirl. She cums hard and orders you to stop before you cum. You can't stop though, the pussy of your older Step-sister feels too good! You explode deep inside your Step-sister, filling her with a thick, sticky creampie. Tammie is shocked and worried. What if you have just impregnated your Step-sister?

this clip was made with drl productions.
Models: Tammie Madison's Kinks

Duration: 18 min 45 s
Size: 819 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 04:46 PM #144623
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scent Conditioning - Goddess Jamie Valentine - iwantclips

Scent Conditioning - Goddess Jamie Valentine - iwantclips

Get ready its time to continue your training. Your hopelessly addicted to me and want nothing more then to further your fixation to your goddess. Dive into another training session where I will condition your fetish specifically to my sweet scent. You will not be able to withstand the beauty of my black nylons nor my translucent heels. You will stroke to my command ...soon I will be engraved in your brain.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 7 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 615 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 04:47 PM #144624
Модератор

Модератор

Default Topless Ass Torment - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

Topless Ass Torment - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

Worship My juicy ass and tits from your knees. I know how much this view will destroy you. I want to fuck you up, I want you weaker. Weaker for My juicy ass. Stroke while you can for Me. you are a bitch for My ass, aren't you? you would do anything for this ass, wouldn't you? Good, so buy this clip and stroke for Me. use codes IWANTMORE 50% markUP, give2lindsey 100%, Expensive 150%, because 200% and idiot tax for 300% markUP.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 16 s
Size: 711 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 04:47 PM #144625
Модератор

Модератор

Default Aroma Intense Orgasm Mind Fuck - Princess Kaelin - iwantclips

Aroma Intense Orgasm Mind Fuck - Princess Kaelin - iwantclips

Today you're going to sniff Aroma every time I pucker my perfect lips. You're going to fall deeper and deeper into a relaxed and aroused state, with each word from my lips pulling you further and further into my web. You will experience an intense orgasm and your addiction to my words and essence will be deeper than ever.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 12 min 21 s
Size: 829 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 04:48 PM #144626
Модератор

Модератор

Default Crime Queen Jerks Against Justice - Cruel Seductress Victoria - iwantclips

Crime Queen Jerks Against Justice - Cruel Seductress Victoria - iwantclips

This clip was a custom order:
20 minute handjob clip with the name "Ryan" being used. Your wardrobe would be black lingerie, with stockings, underneath business attire. I'd also like the word surrender used wherever you deem appropriate.
In this clip, i would play the chief of police, and you would play the leader of a powerful crime family. Word has been getting around that you are seducing officers with your skilled handjobs, and locking them up in chastity when you're finished. You come to see me in my office, and i recognize who you are. You tell me that my whole department has been locked up, and im the last one left. You tell me that there's no point resisting, that i should just give up. To your surprise, i drop my pants and surrender. You didn't think that would actually work! You begin to strip out of your suit and describe what my new life of chastity will be like. Then you would put some lube in your hand and begin to stroke me. If you're able to make a noise with your hand to mimic the effect of stroking, that would be ideal =) You tease about how easy it was to seduce me. You can also tease me about the others officers you've seduced, even going so far as to describe their cocks. You feel me twitch, and tease me about perhaps liking the thought of stroking cocks. Near the end, you would remove your bra, oil up your breasts, and finish me off. After i've finished, you lock me into chastity, and tell me to get on my knees. Looking down at me, you congratulate me for surrendering my freedom to you. You turn around and smack your ass, and tell me to worship it.
Models: Cruel Seductress Victoria

Duration: 20 min 15 s
Size: 957 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 04:49 PM #144627
Модератор

Модератор

Default Too Bad! - Miss Untamed - iwantclips

Too Bad! - Miss Untamed - iwantclips

What happens to a slave that tells me he cannot do the feet thing anymore? Well he gets Blackmailed-Fantasy and feet Coerced upon himself. That's what happens. Slave K comes into notify me that he is not into feet. He just cannot bare attending to my feet any longer. That doesn't go over so well with Me. With as much dirt that I have on this boy I am surprised he has the balls to tell me this. By the end of this session I will make sure he gets more feet in his face and down his throat than ever imagined. He will learn to love it!
Starring: Kidd Dynamite
Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 7 min 50 s
Size: 357 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 04:50 PM #144628
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ride & Swallow - middlenamerachel - iwantclips

Ride & Swallow - middlenamerachel - iwantclips

After all the videos thatvwe have made, there aren't that many plain vanilla fucking, This is one of those rare videos. Sure, our eyes are on the TV a lot because we both love to watch ourselves fucking, but that is the whole point anyway isn't it? Lots of cock riding with a rather loud cum swallowing finish. XXXX
Models: middlenamerachel

Duration: 9 min 6 s
Size: 770 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 04:50 PM #144629
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lesbian Wants to Get Pregnant and Rides Her Straight Friend Who Tricks Her Into Great Sex - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

Lesbian Wants to Get Pregnant and Rides Her Straight Friend Who Tricks Her Into Great Sex - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

A hot blonde walks into a room where a guy is lying on her bed half naked. She gets on the bed and thanks him for helping her and her girlfriend as it turns out she is a lesbian and the two are trying to get pregnant but can't afford artificial insemination.
She takes her panties off and asks what is next and he tells her that first they will need to get naked. She is reluctant but she really wants to get pregnant. He then tells her that she will have to give him a blowjob to get his cock hard.
She has no idea how to do this and is again reluctant, but he talks her through the process. When his cock is hard she climbs on and starts to ride him. As she is riding him she looks very awkward and he then says they should kiss to help the process.
She is confused as to why that would make a difference but does as he suggests. He then start to Grope her doing some ass grabbing and titty squeezing. As they continue to fuck she looks like she is starting to get into it.
After some more of everything they both end up having orgasms at the same time. This leaves her very confused and he tells her he has always found her attractive and that they will likely have to fuck many times in order to get his seed to take.
She reminds him she is only in this to get pregnant. She then gets off his cock and he watches her as she leaves with a sly smile on his face.
Included in this clip: Impregnation Fantasy, Lesbian Fucks Straight Guy, Riding, Ass Grabbing, Titty Squeezing, Kissing, Blowjob, Fucking, Groping, Orgasms, Blondes
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 35 s
Size: 300 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 04:51 PM #144630
Модератор

Модератор

Default Humiliation/Spit - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

Humiliation/Spit - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

Come and serve my stinky gym feet, clean the spit and sweat off of them now!
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 269 MiB
Download From AnzFile