Old 05-19-2019, 05:41 AM #24231
Модератор

Модератор

While daddys away at work, I stay home and fuck myself like the good little slut i am. Watch me gag, spit, drool & twerk for daddy's pleasure.
Models: MadelynMonroe

Duration: 5 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 476 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 05:42 AM #24232
Модератор

Модератор

SO A WIFE HAS COME TO SEE ME, HER HUSBAND APPEARS TO BE ONE OF MY SLAVES. AND HE HAS USED THE RENT MONEY. SHE HAS CAME TO SEE ME TO TELL ME THEY HAVE NO RENT MONEY AS HE HAS SPENT IT ON ME. SHE WANTS ME TO STOP SEEING HER HUSBAND..... I TELL HER NO ...I SHOW HER WHAT A TOTAL BITCH I AM....
Models: PRINCESS-CHERYL

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 623 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 05:45 AM #24233
Модератор

Модератор

Bitch I'm tired of hearing about you being frustrated and wanting to cum etc. Ill let you know when I'm ready to let you release. Cumming is a LUXURY. Which is why i get to come at least daily, and you, well you don't. You earn these things. So you'll focus on MY ORGASMS. You can't fuck me but you can ensure i am always looking and feeling my best, for my lovers. My hair is prestige, mani pedis, always covered. Anything off my wishlist that i might want for dates etc is snapped up instantly, having the best lingerie is a must! (that you'll never probably see me in) My orgasms are much more important than yours!
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 10 min 13 s
Size: 367 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 05:47 AM #24234
Модератор

Модератор

A nice and sensual, seductive wank session completed with a hands off ruined orgasms. Aimed at first timers, but will be super enjoyable to more experienced orgasm abandoners too. Let Me tease you with My divine body, luring you into deeper arousal with my devilish voice, reminding you constantly of what awaits you. you, being so horny, and so tempted by My enchanting words and luscious curves, follow blindly into frustration. Let Me lead you on a journey that, for once, is not about your own pleasure, but Mine. reduced price due to a couple of minutes of the clip being slightly out of focus. Still an intensely hot experience.
Models: Cruel Seductress Victoria

Duration: 15 min 13 s
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 05:50 AM #24235
Модератор

Модератор

Hey Loser, I just got back from the gym and my feet are really stinky and really dirty. I want you to beg to smell my stinky sweaty feet. Run your tongue up and down my sexy toes. Lick the bottom of my smelly feet all the way up from my arches all the way up to my toes.
Models: Lacie James

Duration: 3 min 1 s
Size: 223 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 05:52 AM #24236
Модератор

Модератор

You can fuck like a bunny. Shame it's only your hand. Say hello to frustration while you worship Me, the embodiment of everything you want and everything you can't have in a woman. You can't have it because you're too addicted to jerking off. You're too busy being a pathetic wanker to deserve anything more. And since you love wanking so much, loser, I've decided that you're gonna be doing it forever. I'm here, as the ultimate symbol of sex and male desire, to tell you that you're gonna edge forever. No sex and no more orgasms for you. Just endless frustration for the bad bunny.
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 21 min 59 s
Size: 1.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 06:02 AM #24237
Модератор

Модератор

You've been jerking off for years, almost your entire life, lol what a pervert! The problem with masturbating so much is that it's made you need more and more twisted things to get you going. If it isn't super kinky you just can't cum nearly as hard! That's where these poppers come in...they make jacking off feel euphoric once again, don't they? Just like masturbating felt that first time you ever wrapped your hand around your cock. And what's better than sniffing poppers alone? Watching and listening to Me instruct you on HOW to jerk off and sniff poppers, DUH! How can you ever resist Me and My instructions when I wear something so sexy like this? You can't!
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 06:05 AM #24238
Модератор

Модератор

You've snuck into cat woman's apartment and as punishment she ties you up, and teases you with her sexy body.. Showing off her ass, pussy, and tits in your face while you get harder and harder in your pants.. She finally lets you touch her when she sticks her dirty feet in your face and tells you to suck them while she masturbates and finally orgasms... stopping you before you cum everywhere.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 10 min 53 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 06:07 AM #24239
Модератор

Модератор

Giantess Calli has a lollipop and a plate of Teen 18+ 18+ 18+ 18+ 18+. tiny humans. She's going to have some fun. She sucks the lollipop, getting it all covered in spit, before she rolls it around her plate of people. They get stuck to the lollipop and she licks them off! She's got a lot of spitty, sticky fun in store for her tiny play things. She licks them, spits them out, drips them in spit from the lollipop, and plays with them in her spit sticky hands. Eventually she finishes by licking the last of them off the lollipop and swallowing them whole! //tags: giantess, vore, spit fetish, spitting, shrinking fetish, licking, lollipop lickers, swallowing, drooling
Models: CalliRose

Duration: 11 min 57 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 06:15 AM #24240
Модератор

Модератор

Logan invites Glenn to her place and he agrees to be shrunk to tiny size in order to help her with her new video. Little did he expect that the name of the video was "The Many Ways that I Have to Punish a Tiny Man". BOOBS - FOOT- INSERTION - VORE and Special effects!!!
Models: scottwill

Duration: 14 min 41 s
Size: 426 MiB
Download From AnzFile