Old 06-05-2019, 09:44 PM #29601
Модератор

Модератор

I know you love my hot ass but that's not all you like is it slut? No. What you really love is BIG GAY COCK! Custom Request. No name used. Request: You inform me that you have the perfect way to get a certain small group of losers to associate pure pleasure with sucking big dicks. Tell me that to be a part of this group you need 2 things, a big dick and a very flexible body. Then say "and since you're the first loser I've come across with both, I've decided to turn you into a total faggot for big dick!" Tell me from now on that the only way my big gay dick is allowed to cum is on my face right after I pull it out of my faggot mouth... Tell me it's not going to be completely gay because you're there with your perfect body teasing the fuck out me.. Then say " but you're completely fucking GAY,, So start sucking your big gay dick right fucking now faggot!" Proceed to humiliate the fuck out of me while you make me suck my own dick. Tell me about all of the big dicks I'm going to suck for you and how I'm going to be so conditioned to cum with a big dick in my mouth that my dick will probably auto-nut as soon as some big-dicked stud nuts in my mouth after he's face-fucked me. Call me TONS of names FAGGOT,FAG,HOMO etc Randomly tell me I'm fucking gay several times in the clip.. Finish with CEI.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 12 min 29 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 282 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:44 PM #29602
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess is dressed up in her cutest outfit waiting for Daddy to come home. In the mean time, I use you to entertain Myself. Follow My instructions carefully while I humiliate you and deny you. I am your Goddess. Empty your wallet for me. NOW. CUMSLUT = $50 Markup // CUMLOVER = 100% Markup // GOODBITCH = 200% Markup
Models: AvaPark

Duration: 7 min 26 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:44 PM #29603
Модератор

Модератор

You're always so eager to jerk off and cum on my command. My jerk off encouragement never fails to excite you. But this time there's a catch. You are eating your entire load after you cum for me. Ah c'mon, stop pretending to be grossed out, I know you're an experienced cum eater, there's no hiding that. You love slurping your own goo every time you cum. A hot girl telling you to do it is just a cherry on top, it excites you even more. Cleaning after yourself is hot, yes, but me pushing you into eating your own jizz while I tease you with my perfect tits is just... orgasmic. We'll start slow so that the anticipation of a hot salty load in your mouth almost makes you go crazy, and finish in a big explosion. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000% As a bare minimum, use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value.
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Size: 458 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:44 PM #29604
Модератор

Модератор

My friends tell me you have a bit of a crush on me, and since you're hot, I thought I would give you a chance. Well, you're hot AND there is a rumor going around that you have a big cock. So I have to find out for myself. Only thing is, I have standards on who gets to fuck me. Just because you're big and hot doesn't mean you're good enough. So let's see if you can last 10 minutes of stroking to my hot body. If you can make it, well then get to finish while fucking me. If you cum too quick, I'm telling all my friends! Good boys add a code to their order: Cover the site's cut: GiveKez100 +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 8 min 15 s
Size: 480 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:45 PM #29605
Модератор

Модератор

Default Crimini Italiani - iwantclips

Thea in a buttoned jacket appears in the frame, she puts on leather gloves, pulling them tight and checking that each finger is clearly covered with elegant black leather. Then she tightly puts on a mask and goes to Gisy. In the frame of the doorway, a gloved hand appears and slowly clasps the door jamb, then the ****er's head appears - an insidious smile on her face, she lifts her chin and narrows her eyes, letting in a predatory gleam - her victim is in front of her and she is ready to eliminate her. Slowly sneaking up to the unsuspecting victim like a she-wolf, Thea closes her mouth abruptly with one arm, and with the other hand stops her attempts to rise from the chair. The victim moos, and the ****ers only make a grimace aggressively and do not weaken their grip (here you can make close-ups of girls so that you can see Gisy's eyes from fear and aggressively Thea face under the mask). Gisy tries to break out and squirm, but executrix stops the victim's attempts to pull out - only squeezes the glove on the victim's mouth, an aggressive grin appears on her face and she tells Gisy to shut up and just die. Hit free the mouth of the victim - Gisy deeply swallows the air as if after surfacing. Hitwoman again closes the mouth of the victim and with a smile of pleasure continues gloved gagging. Scene 2: After some time, Gisy still breaks out of the grip of hitwoman and gets up from the chair, tries to run away, but Thea sharply catches her and with a rough slap overturns her down on back. Immediately sit on top, hitwoman's hands in gloves slowly rise over the victim's body as if crawling spiders. Gisy turns her head from side to side but it useless. At the end, the ****er's hands closing at the victim's throat (a nice back rear view on sitting hitwoman). Thea is adamant and ****s the victim with aggression, then leans closer to the Gisy which opens her mouth wide while trying to scream, the ****er teases her and also opens her mouth wide. Then hitwoman gets up and straightens the gloves, looking down at the victim haughtily, while the victim is rubbing her throat and trying to crawl. Through the mask, the executrix smiles, then takes the cord (belt) and sits on her knees beside Gisy, puts it on the victim's neck, taking both ends with both hands. Hitwoman hands are shaking from the effort, and the victim is only trying to loosen the cord and scrape the neck. Scene 3: Hitwoman removes cord, puts the weakened Gisy on a chair. The victim has not really regained consciousness and leads a lost look from side to side. Thea at this moment takes off her mask and jacket, then straightens her gloves. Gisy understands who is standing in front of her, but does not ask for mercy, but only tries (still weakened) to threaten her. Oh! poor, she is not in that position. Thea smiles, negatively leads her index finger and says with purring that she did not finish with victim. Hitwoman approaches the sitting victim, goes around her back and gently run her hand around victim hand, rises up and run her shoulder, throat, straightens a strand of victim hair. Then executrix takes the saran wrap and tightly tightens face of the victim. The Torment will continue, from pleasure Thea sticks out the tip of her tongue and licks her lips. Hitwoman did not notice how fascinated she was by enjoying **** the victim. This is what happens with her - passion and work border on the edge. Scene 4: Having a lot of torment with saran wrap, hitwoman removes it and gently run with the back of the hand on the victim's cheek. Gisy is not so bold and starts to whine. It only provokes Thea, she embraces Gusy shoulders, squeezes them tightly and bends to the victim's ear, says softly that this is only the beginning. After that she takes a big plastic bag and puts it on the victim. Thea torments victim with different methods, - takes big plastic bag with both hands, then from the side, then as much as possible tightens the face of the victim. Gisy tries to get up and run away, but the bag is long and the leash of Thea floats him back and Gisy again sits on the chair. Scene 5: The camera shows how Thea bypasses the victim in front, looking at Gisy she is smiling slyly, biting the tip of her thumb thoughtfully - wondering, how else to Torment victim. Having thought Thea, she takes another transparent bag - this time a small one, rustles them slowly bypassing the victim. Sit on victim and put a bag on her head, well pulling it off with one hand from the back, and with her another hand she runs her index finger across the face of the victim from the forehead to the chin. Then she runs her finger over the victim lips that are eagerly trying to break through the plastic, and then Thea closes her hands on Gisy throat and ****s her without removing the bag. After than hitwoman again gets up bypasses the victim from behind and with both hands on plastic bag sides tightens her face as tightly as possible (bagging would like more close-ups with a tight tightening of the ****ers' gloves and the victim's gasping). Thea ****. her lower lip upper teeth and shows aggression, then runs her tongue from the bottom of Gisy chin to the top of cheekbone. Final scene: Realizing that it is time to finish her competitor, Thea stretches knuckles, takes the rope and ties it around the victim's neck without removing the bag, she laughing and say: "i will do this with pleasure" and begins to tighten it tight to make the smother game very hard. Firmly taking one rope's end with both hands like a leash, hitwoman begins to hard **** so that the leather on her gloves burst with effort. While Gisy struggles with ****, - Thea enjoys, ****ically showing sensual aggression with grimace, - hitwoman gets the whole range of emotions and enjoyment, ****ically speaking : "yes, y-e-e-e-s". This continues for some time while Thea decides to finish this smother and ends with Gisy in ecstasy, final strong pulling the tight bag in gloved hands makes the last **** - on the face of Thea aggression is replaced by a smile. She removes cord without removing the bag from her head, checking that there is no pulse, straightens the edges of bag on victim's head. Hitwoman knits a gift ribbon on victim throat with a bow. Then, looking at the result of her work, Thea gives Gisy a farewell kiss (kisses her hand and leaves a kiss on victim stiff lips). With a satisfied exhalation, Thea straightens her gloves and rubbing her hands, executrix slowly runs her hands over her body, dropping to her thighs - Gisy's death satisfies her completely and moreover the fact that she ****ed her strengthens the pleasure. Then she puts on a jacket with a smile, zips up and leaves. Job is done. The End. FULL HD ENG
Models: Crimini Italiani

Duration: 26 min 28 s
Size: 991 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:45 PM #29606
Модератор

Модератор

I've done it again. Once I start I just can't stop...sucking your cock or doing naughty things outside? Both of course. Back in my three seasons room I am showing off for you in my flirty skirt, tight low cut top, push up bra, and small white thong. I beg and plead to suck your dick because it has been all I can think about. I really need it. So I do as you say! Taking off my top, standing on the footstool so that anyone can see me, and counting down at the end for your cum. Won't you let me take it in my little mouth? I've opened wide for you...go ahead and tug on my pigtails and pull me down onto your lap.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 864
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:45 PM #29607
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess is dressed up in her cutest outfit waiting for Daddy to come home. In the mean time, I use you to entertain Myself. Follow My instructions carefully while I humiliate you and deny you. I am your Goddess. Empty your wallet for me. NOW. CUMSLUT = $50 Markup // CUMLOVER = 100% Markup // GOODBITCH = 200% Markup
Models: AvaPark

Duration: 7 min 26 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:46 PM #29608
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me jerk off this bbc with my feet & get a view of my big fat pussy
Models: Nova Verano

Duration: 4 min 18 s
Resolution: 200 x 352
Size: 19.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:47 PM #29609
Модератор

Модератор

You're addicted. Completely owned by my perfect 32DDD tits. You dream about being able to touch them nightly, but that's all you'll ever do. Dream... and jerk off! You're never going to be satisfied with any other woman knowing I have the perfect pair of tits that you're completely 100% addicted too. So keep jerking, and keep spending.
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 5 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 262 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:48 PM #29610
Модератор

Модератор

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partnerthat he requested we film another one. My husband’s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don’t know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn’t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband’s penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores Includes: BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - BLACKMAIL FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile