Old 02-17-2019, 09:12 PM #591
Модератор

Модератор

I know my round, pale ass is the only one for you. You've dreamed of an ass this perfect for so long... and now you finally have it. Admire her in all of her glory while I tease you with a few slaps and shaking. I know you're thirsty for more ;~)
Models: Venus Venerous

Duration: 5 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 141 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-17-2019, 09:21 PM #592
Модератор

Модератор

this ass blows your mind
Models: Amber Chase Fantasy Fetish Factory

Duration: 5 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 722 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-17-2019, 09:28 PM #593
Модератор

Модератор

I'm in the mood for a game. Let's have you jerk off while you take shots for Me, and maybe I'll reward you. This holiday season, you are going to focus all of your energy into pleasing Me. Think of all the ways you can obey Me, lose those inhibitions and squirm. The one and only thing you want for the holidays is My approval, My teasing, My full control over you. Take another sip and we'll see how much you can handle this time. Every single day you crave more, you'll keep crawling back for more games like a good Christmas bitch. ♡♡♡ Don't forget to play responsibly, dummy. ★★★★★ Want Me to notice you? Prove your devotion with your tributes. Your Queen deserves a high monthly ranking. To make that happen, good boys purchase content with one of the following markup codes, ranging from small to extreme: GOODBOY5 IVY50 IVY75 DOUBLEUP PLEASEIVY LOSERTAX5 MYPIGGY DRAINEDFORIVY ★★★★★ I am a bratty fetish vixen and manipulative tattooed Domme. I practice a long list of kinks (most of My videos are customs) ★ Clip features: femdom / female domination / dominatrix servitude / tattoos and piercings / obedience training / mental domination / psychological domme / joi games / cock control / edging games
Models: MissIvyOphelia

Duration: 8 min 43 s
Size: 598 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-17-2019, 09:35 PM #594
Модератор

Модератор

You know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day! I need you full of energy when you go to work and make Me lots of money! You need a protein packed breakfast. Jerk for Me, cum in this frying pan, and I'll scramble it up with your eggs. Mhmm...isn't that yummy
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Size: 530 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-17-2019, 09:36 PM #595
Модератор

Модератор

You've always wanted to eat your own cum but you need a little encouragement. Today, I get you to inhale some poppers and then guide you through a few femdom tasks before I finally let you cum for me. You'll serve and entertain me as I get you nice and loaded. Then you'll be ready and more than willing to eat it all.
Models: GoddessMacha

Duration: 14 min 30 s
Size: 1.36 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-17-2019, 09:42 PM #596
Модератор

Модератор

Includes: A dark phantom futa with a penchant for collecting, Kimmy Granger, growth stages, cum shot, nipple hardening and growth. Kimmy comes home in the morning, she slept at the office again trying to keep up with the constant demands of her boss. She grabs her mail and sees an envelope, she rolls her eyes, more files to categorize and log for her boss. She takes off her work clothes and changes into her loungewear when she notices the package has no return address. It's not like her boss to drop something off at her home, but maybe.. She decides to put it in and press play, and she's immediately grabbed by the creepy images. The images of girls sweating, changing, images of creepy, yet familiar land, the images feel so real, as if the women are pleading for her help from the screen. She decides to shut her computer but a pull, like an magnetic coerce keeps her in her chair. She begins to sweat, she feels aroused, terrified, her nipples harden, her spine tingles, her clit swells, and her heart begins to race. Kimmy wants to yelp for help, she wants to turn her face away from the screen, she's caught by the cycling images of women going through changes, body changes just like her. She feels a tugging at her clit, and pulsating within her, something is going to burst inside of her, she moans in pain and pleasure. It's growing, growing thicker, longer, down her leg, she sees the images of the women progress, just like her, they're exploding, she's terrified of what comes next, but she must feel relief, she tells herself, "let go," and she explodes. Her body is letting go of all the tension, it fees amazing to drain the worry, the fear, but with every drop of cum that leaves her body, a drop of her life leaves with it. She grabs the arms of the chair with every morsel of strength within her, but she's too weak, her life is being imprinted on the disk, her experience is embedded with the other women. She is a part of his collection. She hears the whispers of the other women, the familiar voices from the video, they're calling her home. She walks towards the light. Watch the story unfold..
Models: MissaX.com

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-17-2019, 09:47 PM #597
Модератор

Модератор

Small & sad. 2 words that perfectly describe your dick. And your life. Pathetic. Must be frustrating to be you, huh?
Models: Cruel Seductress Victoria

Duration: 7 min 59 s
Size: 356 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-17-2019, 10:05 PM #598
Модератор

Модератор

I have no intention of helping you or making it easier for you. This game you never win. I can make sure of it so easy. Every single time you think you have moved up a level you may find yourself at a ground zero with your mind twisted into pretzel by my words. Good thing you don't really think about it.
Models: Lady Lana

Duration: 10 min 34 s
Size: 929 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-17-2019, 10:07 PM #599
Модератор

Модератор

You're so horny for me you'll do anything I say won't you? I'm the boss here and you'll do everything I say. Strip for me. Take your cock out. Start stroking for me. Now. You're going to jerk it exactly how I say and then...you're going to drink your cum. Get a glass out because you're going to jerk it until you fill that glass with cum and then drink it all down for me like a good little slut. You're my slut now and you'll jerk it how I say. Understood? Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Size: 397 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-17-2019, 10:10 PM #600
Модератор

Модератор

You love me. Repeat that mantra. Every waking day, repeat to yourself. Watch this video and let yourself become a good brainwashed obedient slave to the Goddess. You love me and you are addicted to loving me. There is no undo button. Your love will only grow stronger, and deeper, and sink in into my deep blue eyes. You love me .
Models: Lady Lana

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Size: 919 MiB
Download From AnzFile