Old 07-18-2019, 01:07 PM #58421
Модератор

Модератор

You 're totally addicted to P0ppers , in a way you could never be to pussy. Look at you , sitting at home jerking off instead of out there trying to get laid. You 've just given up haven 't you? You 've accepted your fate as a P0pper sniffing idiot. Why go out and get rejected when you could be here with me , getting higher and having amazing orgasms. Say it with me as you jerk , poppers over pussy , poppers over pussy , and pretend like you even have the choice! HA!
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 11 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 104 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:07 PM #58422
Модератор

Модератор

You 've always had a thing for Poison Ivy. Her body , her hair , her voice. They 're all so enchanting. You know that if she were right in front of you she could get you to do anything. Even accept the poison she 's prepared for you. You know her poison is one that will leave it 's mark. One that makes you effortlessly obey. When she says sniff , fuck , jerk - you immediately and gratefully comply. It feels so good and so right. Like never before. Her poison is like no other. You 're completely hers. She rules your world. There 's no other Goddess that compares. You want her and only her. Snifffffff ----- FUCKKK ---- JERKKKK.... BREATHE....CUMMMM??????
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:07 PM #58423
Модератор

Модератор

Get out your P0ppers , and have some Drink handy. Its time to fuck you up , and mindfuck you into complete submission to Me , Goddess Alexa.

I will let you stroke , as you follow each and every instruction I give you.

This clip involves A LOT of sniffing , be prepared , Its My time to mindrap3 you.
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 29 min 25 s
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:08 PM #58424
Модератор

Модератор

Can you keep up with My new game? Princess pussy slapping and P0ppers! I 'm going to start getting you high while I tell you a little story , and tease you with My new latex dress. Then I 'm going to join in on the fun - because I like P0ppers just as much as you do , and I enjoy the combination of pleasure and pain when I 'm under the Intox-Fantasy spell. I strictly command your inhales and control your stroking and strip down to panties. I sniff P0ppers with you and begin counting out slaps on My pussy! I command you to slap your cock around with Me! I get you so fucked up and worked up and I 'm getting high right along with you. Rounds of pussy slapping and edging commands have you so close , so weak. Finally I take off My panties and enjoy the pleasure and pain of slapping My bare pussy while I 'm so high on P0ppers along with you - and I make you cum HARD while watch Me slap My perfect pretty pussy until it 's bright pink! (Clip contains elements of ; poppers , coerced Intox-Fantasy , pussy slapping , JOI , masturbation instruction , JOI games , pussy worship , mindfuck , edging , tease & denial , mesmerize , mental domination , panty fetish , femdom pov , goddess worship , humiliatrix , jerk off instruction , cum countdown )
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 17 min 7 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 750 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:08 PM #58425
Модератор

Модератор

Guess where we 're going? Nowhere until that bottle of P0ppers is completely empty. That 's right , I 'm gonna make you sniff and stroke until you 've taken it all , like the good little slut you are. First I make you beg , then I make you go deeper and deeper. Feeling the P0ppers surge through your body fills you with so much ecstasy , you 're reeling and completely under my command. My perfect muscular legs flex effortlessly in front of you , my ass makes you feel even more dizzy than you already are. I dare you to go all the way.
Models: Tease Goddess

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Size: 666 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:08 PM #58426
Модератор

Модератор

Start off slow and steady. Deep inhales and long , slow strokes to the beat of the metronome. Keep sniffing and keep up with the pace. Breathe deep , stroke faster! Popping and jerking how I say , when I say! You even get a few sniffs with me , as long as you keep keep up with the pace!
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 13 min 13 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 881 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:08 PM #58427
Модератор

Модератор

Attentive pain is such a wonderful compliment for the sub who serves well. Pain , humiliation , and perhaps a chance to blow your load with my permission. My approval is all you need and when Miss Rabbit decides it 's time to earn it , you fall to your knees and suffer dutifully. You 'll love watching Me tease you in this beautiful beta -bought lingerie , especially when you 're smearing toothpaste or icy hot on your drippy dick for Me. Don 't worry , that 's not all. How could I ever praise good boys with such a light dose of torment? You 'll be spanking yourself with a wooden spatula /spoon /small flat paddle , too! Are you squirming with uncomfortable delight? Good. You need this. You 'll also need rubber bands because my benevolence does not end at the pasting and the slapping of your pathetic body. Your balls deserve a nice , tight , approving hug too. It 's going to hurt , boy , but the pain I deliver to you is a compliment!
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 20 min 58 s
Size: 1.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:08 PM #58428
Модератор

Модератор

I love to make you hurt , squeal and cry out in pain. Your cock and balls are absolutely worthless to me and everyone else. You 're pain is my pleasure and it is so much fun to make you inflict pain to your cock and balls by my command. Every little punch , slap , pinch and squeeze brings me a lot of entertainment.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 17 s
Size: 983 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:08 PM #58429
Модератор

Модератор

Suffering in pain for Me is so special and sexy. It really shows your dedication to Me. I like seeing you whimper and cry as I laugh at your pain. You deserve to be in pain and it feels good doing it for Mistress Riley Reyes. The smile it puts on My face makes you eager to please. Rubber bands , clothes pins , spanks and smacks...lets see how much pain tolerance you have bitch!
Models: RileyReyXXX

Duration: 7 min 50 s
Size: 219 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:08 PM #58430
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm teasing you in my tiny pink knickers , fucking myself with a dildo til they soak up all my white cream , stuffing them deep in my cunt and talking dirty to you until you cum as I tell you to.
Models: AoifeOneal

Duration: 11 min 5 s
Size: 323 MiB
Download From AnzFile