Old 07-18-2019, 03:26 PM #58921
Модератор

Модератор

I went shopping yesterday and I got an idea that will change your life. I found this totally cute pink dress. I want you to wear this 24 /7 from now on. You 're going to be my sissy whether you like it or not. But I think we all know you have a secret wish to be one. I was thinking maybe I should put a chastity device on you to keep you from doing anything a man would do. You would start loving your asshole more and more. But then I had a better idea. I want everyone you meet to see how wearing this dress gives you a rock hard boner. You will walk around in this pink dress and have a huge tent pole sticking out and everyone will know how much being a sissy gets you off. Not only are you a sissy slut , but you also get off on it and everyone is going to find out!
Models: Nina Elle

Duration: 6 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 675 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:27 PM #58922
Модератор

Модератор

Part 2 of 6 from a Custom Video (part 1 's too intense for IWC but you can find it on NicheClips ): Soon the Step-Sisters are lead to their prison , where the man removes their blindfolds and wraps ropes around their necks to keep them standing still. He keeps telling them they can be “Saved ” as he binds them in place , then leaves them alone to whimper at each other. Soon the man returns , but he doesn 't seem to be the same man. His voice is different and he yells harshly at them , calling them filthy whores. Nikki turns defiant as he **** her , spitting in his face. He wipes it off and rubs it all over her face , then pinches and twists her nipples until she Yelps. Then he does the same to Tia. Next he brandishes a stungun. He decides to punish Tia for Nikki 's rebelliousness , shocking her neck until she collapses to the ground. Nikki Yelps in Torment as he approaches her , but he shakes his head in confusion and his voice changes back. He doesn 't seem to remember shocking Tia , but tells Nikki if she 's good she can still be saved. Terrified and confused , she nods meekly and he carries her off …
Models: provillain

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:27 PM #58923
Модератор

Модератор

Part 4 of 6 from a Custom Video : Father Paul has returned to try to “Save ” the Step-Sisters. He has Tia bound tight sitting on a fucking machine , a vibrating dildo shoved deep into her. Her Step-Sister Nikki stands nearby , a dildo with electric wires attached is up her ass and held in with duct tape. They both have nipple clamps on adding to their torment. Father Paul tells them this is the only way they can be “Saved ” now that Matthew (his angry other persona ) has corrupted their flesh. He turns the devices on and the girls begin to jitter and writhe. As they contort Step-Father Paul takes a heavy flogger and whips their backs , shouting at them that they must be “Saved ” and not believing them when they desperately Yelp that they are saved. Over and over he whips them as Tia has Coerced orgasm after Coerced orgasm and Nikki shrieks from the electric shocks shooting into her ass. Finally Step-Father Paul shouts in frustration that it did not work. He shuts off the devices and leaves them there , saying that more work must be done to them both …
Models: provillain

Duration: 8 min 52 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 534 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:27 PM #58924
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is the next "No Hands " tease and denial clip after my other clip Hand Free Humping Haha (1080 HD )
Your gonna have to watch this over and over until you cum without touching your cock . which you probably never will cum , LOL!
So have fun spending all night at my feet!
Goddess Harley Categories : Orgasm Denial , Tease &Denial , Jerk Off Instruction , JOI , Foot Fetish
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 10 min 19 s
Size: 287 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:27 PM #58925
Модератор

Модератор

This slave didn 't remember if I ever got to whip him at Mean Girl Manor so I guess I must not have made a severe enough impression on him! Well , he 's gonna remember every detail from now on after I correct his memory! I just love when slaves like this try to give up and I then start my repeated barrage of strokes that really leaves him a blubbering mess on the floor!
Goddess Harley Categories : Whipping , Female Domination , Femdom , BDSM , Latex

Duration: 7 min 51 s
Size: 356 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:27 PM #58926
Модератор

Модератор

This slave didn 't remember if I ever got to whip him at Mean Girl Manor so I guess I must not have made a severe enough impression on him! Well , he 's gonna remember every detail from now on after I correct his memory! I just love when slaves like this try to give up and I then start my repeated barrage of strokes that really leaves him a blubbering mess on the floor!
Goddess Harley Categories : Whipping , Female Domination , Femdom , BDSM , Latex

Duration: 7 min 51 s
Size: 356 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:27 PM #58927
Модератор

Модератор

Is this nothing? Is this everything? Relax while I cleanse your brain , and prepare you for submission. Don 't question Me. Just open your mind. Don 't cheat. Don 't skip ahead. Watch every second as your consciousness slips away , and you fall into a deep tranc3. So calm , so safe , so warm. You feel all resistance leave your body. Soon My words will become unnecessary. Just look at Me , and you will realize where you need to be. The answer is here.

Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes.

1GOODBOY
MYGOODBOY
SERVINGVIOLET
LOSERABUSE
BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 14 min 36 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:27 PM #58928
Модератор

Модератор

(Pay to View Video is uncensored ) You want a taster of what my pricey bootyful asshole clips are like don 't you? Seeing all my expensive asshole clips makes your dick throb , and wallet ache. So enjoy this compilation of 4 clips of my JOI cum asshole countdowns. Which includes my dark but sweet tight asshole winking and pussy . Can you handle this Bootyful cum challenge? Find out by buying this Bootyful clip .**Mark Up Codes : 50 %-Bootyful 100 %-DatBootyTho 500 %-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 10 min 43 s
Size: 274 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:28 PM #58929
Модератор

Модератор

Video is full 1080p. This is a custom video and is tailored to the individual "Adrian ", the script reads as followed : This video will be a Nude Circuit Training and will consist of ; 1 ) 10 walking stance leg lounges on each leg facing the camera. 2 ) 10 press ups /push ups. 3 ) 10 crunches. 4 ) 10 Squats (Your sexy ass facing the camera ) 5 ) 5 more crunches. All this completes circuit 1 , if there is enough time , complete 2 -3 circuits.
Models: Marissa Sweet

Duration: 16 min 18 s
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:28 PM #58930
Модератор

Модератор

High heels makes you weak however when I dangle my classic nude pumps you can really feel just how deep into addiction you will go for me. You sitting on the ground beneath me looking up as I dangle is the best view you could ask for. I slowly tease you with each foot and every angle possible. I am going to allow you to cum but only when I know you are good and ready there is only one very simple instruction in this video can you follow it?
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 231 MiB
Download From AnzFile