Old 07-04-2019, 04:33 PM #7671
Модератор

Модератор

In this clip Mistress Lisa ties her slave to a metal brace on the floor and gets him into the right frame of mind with some nipple torture and cock and ball torture. She also stretches his mouth out with a big black dildo. She saves some of her piss into a glass for later. Then its time for her to shit so his head goes into the toilet box. She squats over him and dumps a nice load of shit right into his mouth. She puts some rubber gloves on and picks up the shit after breaking off a mouthful for him. She continues to feed the slave, encouraging him to chew” and beating and squeezing his cock for encouragement. Shes not totally heartless though: she spits in his mouth to loosen the shit up so he can swallow it easier and pours the glass of piss into his mouth that she had saved.
Models: lisadomina

Duration: 9 min 45 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: Windows Media
Size: 145 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 04:43 PM #7672
Модератор

Модератор

I love wearing diapers in public! I love being out in public and realizing that I need to mess my diaper really bad! I love standing in a store isle with people walking by! I love pushing and grunting as I poo my diaper right there with people all around! I wonder if they can smell me! I wonder if they hear me grunting and know exactly what I am doing! Do you think they can tell I have a diaper on? I bet they know Im a stinky diaper girl!
Watch as I dance around a store flashing my diaper! It feels so good to wear a diaper in public! Soon I have to fill my diaper! Watch as I grunt and moan and push out a big smelly load of poo in my diaper! Right there in the busy store! I waddle around the store with a full, stinky diaper on. I need to get changed soon! I hurry to the bathroom before anyone can smell my stench!
In the bathroom I take off my filthy poopy diaper. My poo is smeared all over my butt! Oh yuck! Ive made such a stinky mess! Im such a filthy diaper girl! I love it!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 04:53 PM #7673
Модератор

Модератор

Watch ass I show you my beautiful curves in my new outfit. Gee I love myself lol! Though I must prepare your meal fresh hot from my oven. Make sure you eat every bit of it because we dont waste food in my house.
Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 4 min 12 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 207 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 05:24 PM #7674
Модератор

Модератор

A new unique video, a huge ass, a huge pile of smelly fresh shit, smearing shit on the ass, and of course a huge dildo. Seems he is too big, can you try smearing it with my shit? This will give me and my pussy an unforgettable pleasure) Hold on tight, we are going to the world of perversions, lust, and ass smeared with shit!)
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 8 min 37 s
Size: 467 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 05:27 PM #7675
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me tease you as I undress, let out a nice big load and then finger my pussy for you!
Models: SexyScatForYou

Duration: 5 min 5 s
Size: 637 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 05:35 PM #7676
Модератор

Модератор

My successful attempt at livening up a boring situation. My asshole got the much needed attention it deserved!!
Models: Varci

Duration: 11 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 845 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 05:36 PM #7677
Модератор

Модератор

Gape My Ass For Daddi
Fucking my ass for Daddi, gaping my asshole wide open and then shitting on the floor.
Daddi Owns This Ass!
Daddi Role play, Dirty talking, fucking my pussy then my ass with my dong then shitting all over my dong and "jerking Daddi's shitty dick off" til he cums!
Period Panty Poo:
I am on my period and feeling very horny, so I poo my white nylon panties and they are covered in poo and period. I rub my messy pussy while smearing my tits and finger my ass until I cum.
Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 9 min 10 s
Size: 668 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 05:53 PM #7678
Модератор

Модератор

Whoa!
Ok so this video is probably the most intense vid I've ever made.
If you saw my constipation video, you'd know I had been constipated for a couple days. I ended up taking something to help me go and BOY did it do it's job! I honestly wasn't expecting all this shit and there were a few moments during filming where I literally sat there not knowing what to do!
I still produced something nice for all of you. Gave you some vaginal and anal masturbation and some shitty ass cheeks.
I hope you enjoy!
Oh and I pissed, how could I forget the piss!!!
Models: Glamourpussyy

Duration: 7 min 20 s
Size: 358 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 05:58 PM #7679
Модератор

Модератор

Oh Olga and Svetlana , they decided to punish Yana and gave a real test for the dogs Yana , first with Olga and Svetlana took Yana on a leash , and then Olga put the bowl on the floor and began to fill it with crap , Oh yeah a large amount of shit out of their ass Olga , but thats not all Svetlana Yana fills the mouth with shit , Oh yeah Svetlana ass out a large amount of crap on Yanas mouth is full of shit . Olga wears strapon and starts to fuck Yana in the mouth , but its just cool , then Olga takes Yana in the ass , Svetlana lie on the floor and Yana begins to lick her pussy Svetlana and Olga have an obedient dog in the ass . After that Svetlana pours from the plate his pussy shit and makes Yana the dog to lick her cunt which is covered in shit . Then Olga pulls out a strapon from the ass Yana, and Yana starts to shit , Yes, and obedient dog crap . But Olga and Svetlana, this is not enough , they force the dog to Yana to lick shit from the floor . Yes, its just great dog Yana performs all I want Olga and Svetlana , Olga is in her mouth, strap on Yana , and then Yana the dog again licking dirty pussy Lights . This is a very hot video new which wont stop . Yana docile dog with which Olga and Svetlana can do whatever you want .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 25 s
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 06:01 PM #7680
Модератор

Модератор

Ever Seen Eddie Murphy Raw? Ayanna was letting out Plenty of Thunder and rain from that Mountain she calls a booty!! lol Enjoy four great new clips as she spread her asshole nice and wide to let out four big loads!! Great grunts, plops and strains good old fashioned GPS as my day one fans know it as. Ayanna is def one of the 5 most prolific models I have she goes 2-3 times a day sometimes!! Enjoy as she describes what she ate and the smell and all!! A Funky Four indeed!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 15 min 28 s
Size: 614 MiB
Download From AnzFile