Duration: 8 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: AVI
Size: 346 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 11:09 AM #8172
Модератор

Модератор

The long-awaited video, full of unforgettable action.
I was very excited and put my shit-covered panties in my pussy and ass, it was unforgettable!) My three-day shit is so fragrant and so warm, I just could not resist dirty masturbation .. I know that you like to spy on me, therefore I really prepared something special!) The video is not very long, but I'm sure it will bring you a lot of pleasure!) So get up on your knees, open your mouth, and get ready to watch. to sniff. and enjoy the luxurious and hot view of my sweet pussy juices and a huge portion of fresh shit!)
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 7 min 14 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: Windows Media
Size: 389 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 11:10 AM #8173
Модератор

Модератор

Me taking a shit while on my period..
Models: cherryrozaybbw

Duration: 56 s 341 ms
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 80.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 11:11 AM #8174
Модератор

Модератор

Start the clip where youre both with me and talk about the double facesitting session Ive booked with the two of you. Mention that its my first time so youll both take it easy on me. Youre both wearing lace style lingerie. Then laugh and throw me to the ground.Film the clip pov where Im looking up at you. You have Nicole sit on my face first with her ass directly in my face (the camera). Talk about how you both had something extra in mind for this clip but were just waiting for a newbie as you wanted to make the struggling as authentic as possible.
Im struggling at first just from the smell of Nicoles ass. You both laugh and say its about to get a lot worseyou have something really special in mind.Mention about all the Mexican food youve eaten and how bad the gas is that you both get. Mention that Im struggling to get away at this point as you both laugh at me. Tell me that I must have figured out your ulterior motive to taking me on as a new client. Have Nicole lean over to one side and rip a huge fart in my face with both of you laughing. Laugh at me gagging from the fart. Nicole tells me that her worst fart was from Mexican food. Have her describe the smell, laugh, and then she tells me that shes going to try and set a record for the worst smelling farts!
She farts on me a few more times with both of you telling me about the smells of each and laughing saying that this might be my first and only session.,You tell me that its your turn now and that your farts make people who like smelling farts gag all the time! Tell me that your clips sell better when the slave is really suffering so thats why you decided not to mention the farting part. You tell me that your farts are awful today and you almost feel sorry for me. You sit on my face with your ass away and fart. After each fart make comments about how horrible it smells and tell me to try to now throw up from the gas! Tell me about your worst sour milk smelling fart and that you think you just made a fart smell exactly like that! Laugh at me as I try and tap out and tell me no matter what, youre not getting off keep farting.At one point ask me if I would like to breathe some fresh air you sit up and nicole sits on my face and farts right away with both of you laughing.Have Nicole remove her underwear and say something like, time to really suffer. Have her sit on my face and fart nude. She tells me her farts are the absolute worst today! She says maybe even worse than yours! She tells you that she wants to take advantage of these awful farts and asks you to force my nose right up her asshole
You force my face deep into her ass and moments later she farts.you both laugh and then you tell me its your turn. You do the same.Both of you laugh and tell me whose fart was worse..Tell me its time for the worst possible punishment.your both going to fart in my face at the same timeand not get off till the smell is completely gone. Mention how much Im struggling and begging for it not to happen. Laugh at me and and tell me no slave has ever been able to make it through this without You both sit nude on my face as fart away. the clip ends after a few double ass farts.
Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 11 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 460 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 11:32 AM #8175
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Lisa hates to waste a perfectly good bowel movement. Especially when there are so many toilet slaves out there who need to eat her shit. Nevertheless, thats what we see her do in the first part of this clip. Two separate days-two separate shits get flushed down the toilet. Lisa gets irritated till the next day when she shits a 3rd time, but this time in a tupperware container. On the 4th day Lisa shits in a big white bowl, then shows you how she saves the shit by cutting it up into bite-sized pieces and storing it in tupperware so its ready when a slave gets hungry. And its a good thing she did because on the fifth day she has a new toilet slave that confessed to Lisa he always fantasized about being one of those asian girls in the scat videos who get tortured and forced to eat shit. If he could become one of those asian scat slaves he would. So Lisa makes his dreams come true with a little crossdressing and a very realistic silicone mask! The slave is whipped and placed on his back where he gets the honor of eating some of the shit Lisa has stored in her freezer. Always a considerate goddess, Lisa pisses in the slaves mouth twice to make the shit easier to swallow. She makes her new asian toilet slave lick the shit off her gloves then spits in his mouth before she leaves.
Models: lisadomina

Duration: 14 min 57 s
Size: 543 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 11:34 AM #8176
Модератор

Модератор

Lady Lisa, Mistress Michelle and Rubberdoll educate the toilet slave today. The slave waits for the Mistresses and is chained to a bed. He has nothing to say. The ladies are slapping his face and pinching his nipples until he moans in pain. The slave gets also the spit from the ladies and may serve as a toilet slave, because Mistress Michelle has to pee. Swallow all slave for your mistress.
Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 16 min 26 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 300 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 11:35 AM #8177
Модератор

Модератор

You're under my big asshole where you belong with your stupid mouth open, waiting for my heavenly turd to fall into your toilet gullet. I wink my asshole, filled to the brim with poop over and over again as I remark on how good it feels preparing to feed you. I birth my load right down over you and it lands in your mouth. I get over you and give you nasty, filthy toilet-eating instructions that will satisfy and please your BBW Goddess. I demean you over and over again for sucking and chewing my thick Goddess shit. I used my toilet slave, and fed thick shit right out of my hands. It was nice watching him suck and swallow my stinky shit, choke and swallow again. See, enjoy how he eating my shit!
Models: annalise

Duration: 16 min 44 s
Size: 1.42 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 11:38 AM #8178
Модератор

Модератор

Ass fingering,toy,poo,chewing and shit play
Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 15 min 18 s
Size: 1.87 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 11:40 AM #8179
Модератор

Модератор

Ive been holding my piss and shit until I just couldnt hold it anymore. I let it all out in this upclose video.
Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 4 min 9 s
Size: 248 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 11:40 AM #8180
Модератор

Модератор

I filmed my friend while she was having morning sickness. Tooth-brushing is a trigger. She vomits in the bathroom sink. The next two videos are of me (Goddess Emma Love) throwing up. I got over heated and drank too much caffeine that day. It messed my stomach up. The pasta was good going down but not up. There are 5 clips in this library including Frijoles Barf Part 1 and 2. Enjoy.
Clip 6 It was early in the morning and I had been smoking cigarettes. The cigarettes did not like me so I began to throw up some yellow liquid.
Clip 7: I had just eaten a big bowl of pasta. Then all of a sudden it became evident that the pasta did not like me. Yes, that is right I had to grab the trashcan and throw up the big chunks of pasta. No wonder the pasta did not agree, I did not chew it up enough.
Clip 8: Poor Emma enjoyed eating cake and milk at bedtime. You get a front view of her vomiting the cake. Big yellow chunks spew out her mouth as she coughs in agony.
Models: goddessemmalove

Duration: 1 min 10 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 16.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile