Old 07-28-2019, 11:05 PM #8971
Модератор

Модератор

Lisa Ann's on vacation. Well, staycation. She's still taking all her calls for some reason, and when one customer calls her up she's secretly furious. When Kendra Lust calls her up to tell her that Lola is taking Massage classes, Lisa tells Kendra to send her over. Obviously the stress of staycation is taking its toll, and she'll need a great girl's night in to really kick off those shoes and relax for her holidays. Lola is excited to get a new client to practice on, and she makes sure that things are all set up for her. Kendra is a dream mommy, setting up ways to improve her step-daughter's techniques, and making sure she's fooling around with the right type of mentors.Lisa freshens up for Lola, making sure she's looking great. Lola shows up at Lisa's and knocks on the door, surprising Ms. Ann while she was looking for the perfect book. Lisa shows her to the area where she'd like to be massaged. Lola can't help but feel nervous when Lisa reveals her beautiful soft skin and tight body. Lola gets to work, helping Lisa gets her knots out from all the stress of working from home on her vacation. They talk about many things, but when it gets silent we see that Lola is admiring Ms. Ann's beautiful body, and getting a bit hot. Lisa tells Lola she should take her clothes off. Lola remembers what it was like when Lisa asked her to do something when she was younger. Ms. Ann's way or the highway. Lola doesn't feel uncomfortable by this, and strips off her top and things only get hotter from there.Lisa is being stimulated by Lola's massage. Lola is hesitant at first, since Lisa is such a beautiful powerful woman. Lisa gives Lola a bit of her power when she tells Lola that she wants to kiss her. Lola can't refuse her, and soon they are learning things about one another that they never expected. They lick and suck at one another's wet pussies, and help each other achieve orgasms that are so relaxing and intense that once they're done they can't help but lies in each other's arms and cuddle on the couch in their afternoon glow. The night ahead is going to be intense, so any moment of peace they can find is a perfect compliment.
Models: Lola Foxx, Lisa Ann

Duration: 33 min 50 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.62 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-28-2019, 11:06 PM #8972
Модератор

Модератор

Models: Nikki E

Duration: 19 min 22 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 185 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-28-2019, 11:10 PM #8973
Модератор

Модератор

Hi, my name is Ana Foxxx, and I really want to tell you about this fantasy I've been having. I really want to try anal sex with a girl, and I've never done it before. I really want my first time to be with somebody pretty experienced, and maybe you guys have heard of her? Phoenix Marie? I really like the idea that she's really experienced, and I really want her to dominate me. I know Phoenix can be pretty aggressive but I hope she'll be gentle with me. I'm really excited just to see where it goes, and I want to just play with her! In my fantasy, it starts off with Phoenix showing me how much she can take, and I know she's really experienced so I'm going to study really hard, and learn a lot from her. And then, it's going to be my turn, and maybe she'll start with a tongue, or a finger. But I brought some toys with me, and I'm not really scared to let her use them. I bet you guys are really excited to watch me get my little butthole stretched out by Phoenix. I hope you guys really enjoy this, I'm doing it just for you.
Models: Phoenix Marie, Ana Foxxx

Duration: 35 min 35 s
Size: 1.72 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-28-2019, 11:10 PM #8974
Модератор

Модератор

Viol is having fun with her mature pussy when Leslie shows up, lured there by the sweet smell of the horny grandma pussy. He doesn't hesitate to stick his tongue deep into the wet folds... but not just his tongue. He also slides his big cock deep inside that warm, wet hole, giving the sexy granny the thing she craves for.
Models: Viol

Duration: 23 min 48 s
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-28-2019, 11:17 PM #8975
Модератор

Модератор

Do you remember the blonde seductress Vinna from last week? She came back again and now she brought a lovely brunette friend called Tess to continue her crusade to tease or senses and conquer our... you know what. But sometimes a conquest can be good... don't you think?
Models: Tess Lyndon, Vinna Reed

Duration: 20 min 12 s
Size: 896 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-28-2019, 11:18 PM #8976
Модератор

Модератор

Models: Olivia Wilder

Duration: 25 min 11 s
Size: 1.22 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-28-2019, 11:25 PM #8977
Модератор

Модератор

Pussy licked MILF pounded hard before getting covered in cum
Models: Lexi Carrington, Van Damage

Duration: 16 min 28 s
Size: 603 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-28-2019, 11:38 PM #8978
Модератор

Модератор

John Strong's kids' nanny Eidyia was baking cookies to reward his little angels for being so good. Only, she was making a huge mess, and was going to feed them to the children for breakfast. She knows it's unhealthy, but she just loves to give out prizes for good behavior! When dad came home early from his business trip, he was a bit less than pleased and it turns out that he hates cookies - ALL cookies, especially those wretched biscuits that babysitters make! Eidyia thought surely he couldn't really dislike ALL cookies, so she offered him a sweet treat of her own - Eidyia's *special* cookie. Finally! A cookie he could really eat! And a meatstick a girl could really wrap her lips around and swallow. They did it all for the nookie.
Models: Eidyia, John Strong

Duration: 22 min 15 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-28-2019, 11:44 PM #8979
Модератор

Модератор

Models:

Duration: 10 min 36 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 102 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-28-2019, 11:49 PM #8980
Модератор

Модератор

Beauty, glamour and big boobs. This is an all American busty compilation with the hottest, kinkiest and sexiest models from the USA. In the next few hours you will see big tits, bigger tits and even bigger tits and we are pretty sure you won't regret it... especially if you are into massive globes.
Models: Sandy, Kiara Mia, Capri Cavanni, Juelz Ventura, Rachel Roxxx, Jenna Presley, Sophie Dee

Duration: 21 min 33 s
Size: 953 MiB
Download From AnzFile